• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
67 replies to this topic | 95 praises

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

wow!!!

SINGAPORE: Civil servants will get a year-end Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 1.1 months, with lower-wage officers getting an AVC of at least $1,600.

Some 1,300 civil servants earning less than $1,460 will benefit from the minimum AVC payment of $1,600. For example, an officer earning a monthly salary of $1,200 will get a year-end AVC of $1,600. This is $280 more than the $1,320 he would be getting at 1.1 months of his monthly salary.

All civil servants will also get the Non-Pensionable Annual Allowance (NPAA) of one month, to be paid in December along with the AVC.

The Public Service Division announced this on Thursday.

Its statement said: "The Singapore economy grew by 5.8% on a year-on-year basis and 1.3% on a seasonally adjusted quarter-on-quarter annualised basis in the third quarter of 2013.

"Based on the Ministry of Trade and Industry's forecast, Singapore's GDP growth is expected to be 3.5% to 4% for 2013, supported by the slight pickup in the global economy and resilient domestically-oriented sectors like construction and business services.

"Against this economic backdrop, civil servants will get a year-end Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 1.1 months, with lower-wage officers getting an AVC of at least $1,600. This signals the Government's continued commitment to help lower-wage workers."

- CNA/ir

last yr if i rem it was 0.7?

consperm...

http://www.mycarforu...us-of-07-month/

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yeah last year is 0.7

The vp that voice up will have or not. Lol
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Yeah last year is 0.7

The vp that voice up will have or not. Lol

LOL..shd have la......they got to review, blah blah....

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is AVC the same as annual wage supplement?

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

must be u went to remind them about the increment rite.. u were watching them closely i heard..  [laugh]  [laugh]

LHLJT211113e.jpg

2BDriver praised this
蛙兄死了

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Is AVC the same as annual wage supplement?

separate...AWS is the 13mth...AVC is addition.....

must be u went to remind them about the increment rite.. u were watching them closely i heard..  [laugh]  [laugh]

LHLJT211113e.jpg

i wish i civil servnt [bigcry]  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

JumpySpeedFiend
  • JumpySpeedFiend
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So they are getting 2.1 months for year end?  Not too bad I guess.  Private sectors getting more or less?

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So they are getting 2.1 months for year end?  Not too bad I guess.  Private sectors getting more or less?

Don;t forget they also get a March performance bonus + July 0.5 mth bonus too

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your currency many many zero one... no need bonus leh.. 

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Super white
Garage36.com

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

time to change car .... huat ah!!!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You shall start calling your farmer friend to buy lunch at Maxwell HC.

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

time to change car .... huat ah!!!

1.1 month can only buy 4 falken tyre lah.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don;t forget they also get a March performance bonus + July 0.5 mth bonus too

This July was 0.4 I think.
2BDriver praised this

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You even better...syphiliservant, working in syphilicervix. [laugh]

Dey... got craving for another Aapam lah. When ah? :D

Edited by Turboflat4, 21 November 2013 - 08:48 PM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1.1 month can only buy 4 falken tyre lah.

Unless he is superscale [sly]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You even better...syphiliservant. [laugh]

Dey... got craving for another Aapam lah. When ah? :D

Your word seems so difficult to pronounce, is it sounds like " see evil serpent " ???

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your word seems so difficult to pronounce, is it sounds like " see evil serpent " ???

Yup, that's RadX alright - Porker can tell you tales about his one eyed serpent. See edited post, now even better. :D

Edited by Turboflat4, 21 November 2013 - 08:54 PM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup, that's RadX alright - Porker can tell you tales about his one eyed serpent. See edited post, now even better. :D

Can't ask Porker, recently he seldom login, maybe 红 毛 人 navy jets carrier arrive in Singapore and he's too busy working ???

Edited by Fongmy, 21 November 2013 - 09:10 PM.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have you received requests for blowjobs following the other thread about glass? :p

Can't ask Porker, recently he seldom login, maybe navy jets carrier arrive in Singapore and he's too busy working ???

Just because I don't post as often does not mean I'm not around :p

2BDriver praised this

Back to Investment & Financial Matters  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Civil, Service, 2013, Bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users