Spot the white ant.....

Soya

Thot polis chief last time say TP suppose to make themselves clearly visible?

post-1105-0-06909900-1385359927.jpg

↡ Advertisement

got see a creature like being...

under the bridge kah ????

aiya, you don know the cheng hu lang like to 說一套,做一套 eh meh...?

• Praise 1

Singapore Expo one quite visible lah...squat down maybe fatigue...

Hougang one best...on the overhead bridge but at the side...very easy to miss.

The one at Lornie Road one lagi best...till today I also dunno where they hide...and I kenna quite a few of reminder not to speed there liao. (all under 20kmh).

KJE one is power...stand in the middle of the long overhead bridge...and can shoot both directions.

all the way from sembawang there , they almost hiding at every overhead bridge and they keep changing bridges.

I drove there many times keep seeing they hide different places until I give up drive at 60km.hr liow.

Singapore Expo one quite visible lah...squat down maybe fatigue...

Hougang one best...on the overhead bridge but at the side...very easy to miss.

The one at Lornie Road one lagi best...till today I also dunno where they hide...and I kenna quite a few of reminder not to speed there liao. (all under 20kmh).

KJE one is power...stand in the middle of the long overhead bridge...and can shoot both directions.

Lornie one depends on which direction. If outside Camden towards Adam Rd, it is the covered overhead bridge, they hide at the side, on top of the bridge.

Towards Braddell, usually right on top of the bridge but nowadays they like to change a bit and go into hiding to catch you at Lamp post 24.... [furious]

still visible, but -

u gotta screen left to right before gg under POB, or after passing under POB, check ur right wing mirror.

this just after wheelock plc sibo?

Lornie one depends on which direction. If outside Camden towards Adam Rd, it is the covered overhead bridge, they hide at the side, on top of the bridge.

Towards Braddell, usually right on top of the bridge but nowadays they like to change a bit and go into hiding to catch you at Lamp post 24.... [furious]

Also depends on the TP individually. Notice they have their own favorite position. Noticed 3 diff (assumingly) person on top of overhead bridge at Upper Thomson Road towards city. One likes to squat, another one likes to put camera near over-hanging branches and he/she will stand behind the branch next to the camera. Another one more "tok kong" - he/she brings his own foldable chair. :)

• Praise 1

still visible, but -

u gotta screen left to right before gg under POB, or after passing under POB, check ur right wing mirror.

this just after wheelock plc sibo?

ya wheelock. heading towards camden, one can hardly see as he is standing in one corner, partially blocked by the trees and facing the opposite direction.

if TP supposed to be 'visible' why not stand in the middle and shoot from front instead of positioning at extreme corner away from driver's line of sight and shoot backside?