Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

2cents
  • 2cents
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Many years ago, i like to collect amulets. However, the hobby dies off after a few years. Recently i have a craze again. Bought an amulet and start to wear it again. Anyone here with the same hobby or pic to show ur precious amulet? I start off with mine 1st =)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20131125-WA0004.jpg
  • IMG-20131125-WA0006.jpg

Edmemail praised this

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your avatar is so wrong.... [laugh]

Do wear daily but not collect, it's hard to differentiate real or fake so don't wanna go into it...

missmarigold praised this

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

2cents
  • 2cents
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mm... seems like no 1 into thai amulet here 

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

Holicouture
  • Holicouture
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Many type Thai amulet .... Pm if anyone is search some amulet... Tq..
Some more..

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Many years ago, i like to collect amulets. However, the hobby dies off after a few years. Recently i have a craze again. Bought an amulet and start to wear it again. Anyone here with the same hobby or pic to show ur precious amulet? I start off with mine 1st =)

i'm one, used to buy and keep as hobby but no longer do that..

8627129635_7315793d4b.jpg8627130613_f9c2d78a4d.jpg8128370323_fd69fa25c4.jpg

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

Holicouture
  • Holicouture
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Latest collection

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Nice collection, some never see before
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Latest collection

maybe u can advise us the pricea and uses for each type of amulets
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

I-love-singapore
  • Premium member
    I-love-singapore
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

is this 2553 lp koon pitda? pray with many top monks?

i am not actually a brave man, but i love singapore, i love singaporeans. The co driver is there to slap the driver when he drive off cos & when he fall asleep
u as a singaporeans deserve to hold the gov accountable for the polices they hv implemented over the pass 5 years.
there is no reason to be scare anymore.....

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Holicouture
  • Holicouture
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

[quote name="Little_prince" post="5110386" timestamp="1394103246"]

maybe u can advise us the pricea and uses for each type of amulets[/quote

Sorry price under PM. May u can told me what fuction you looking for and I can suggest u ..:) alright. I will upload with the uses n fiction next picture...
Anyhow here ,some info for understand the amulet if u can read Chinese

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[quote name="Little_prince" post="5110386" timestamp="1394103246"]

maybe u can advise us the pricea and uses for each type of amulets[/quote

Sorry price under PM. May u can told me what fuction you looking for and I can suggest u ..:) alright. I will upload with the uses n fiction next picture...
Anyhow here ,some info for understand the amulet if u can read Chinese

anything for career and wealth? 

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

Holicouture
  • Holicouture
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

1)Phra Somdej -amulet is best for strong protection and give the wearer Smooth sailing in life, Good business luck, Wealth fetching, Overcome all obstacles in life, Good in Business, Protection from harm and danger, Protection from evil spirit and Increase your personal good luck.
2)Jatuhkam- Strong blessing fortune, Protection from harm and danger, Smooth sailing in life, Overcome all obstacles in life, Good in business, Good opportunity and successful in everything that you do, Grants wishes and helps you achieve your aims.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

Holicouture
  • Holicouture
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

BenjaPakee is actually an ancient word from Pali. Benja means 5 kind or type, Pakee means set or grouping.
So BenjaPakee means 5 different types of amulets in a group or set

The great BenjaPakee amulets are:

1. Phra Somdej (King of Amulet)
2. Phra Nang Phaya (Queen of Amulet)
3. Phra Rod
4. Phra Phong Supan
5. Phra Somgor

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

2cents
  • 2cents
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i'm one, used to buy and keep as hobby but no longer do that..

Nice Chinara u have there.

is this 2553 lp koon pitda? pray with many top monks?

Hi Bro, yup its 2553 lp koon pitda and chanted with 108 top monks

Planning to get a lp thuad from lp tim - wat chang hai, but very exp =(

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yeah, i keep a lot of chinnaraj.

my daily wear is chinnaraj, lp thuad and sivali.

i'm not into wealth but contented. got suffice to eat, spend and save.

my house altar 1016398_10152031744828019_630701690_n.jp

Berncsp76 praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

I-love-singapore
  • Premium member
    I-love-singapore
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

the 2553 lp koon pitda v popular, many fake, i wan buy, but dont know who selling real lol

zzzzzzzzz

eh ur is silver, how much u pay? i remember it v expensive & limited...

Edited by I-love-singapore, 30 March 2014 - 05:29 PM.

i am not actually a brave man, but i love singapore, i love singaporeans. The co driver is there to slap the driver when he drive off cos & when he fall asleep
u as a singaporeans deserve to hold the gov accountable for the polices they hv implemented over the pass 5 years.
there is no reason to be scare anymore.....

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Ahrex
  • Premium member
    Ahrex
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

the 2553 lp koon pitda v popular, many fake, i wan buy, but dont know who selling real lol

zzzzzzzzz

eh ur is silver, how much u pay? i remember it v expensive & limited...

its lp koon 88th birthday batch... if i rmb correct silvar mask make 5000 sets.. 1 big and 1 small phim.. up till now dun think got any fakes yet leh..

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Daniel91
  • Premium member
    Daniel91
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

im also wearing thai amulet. currently having phra pidta, phra somdej, phra kring and KK butterfly amulets along with takrut.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    Author Image

im also wearing thai amulet. currently having phra pidta, phra somdej, phra kring and KK butterfly amulets along with takrut.

very well protected  [thumbsup]   [laugh]

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:14 PM

Daniel91
  • Premium member
    Daniel91
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

very well protected  [thumbsup]   [laugh]

thank you bro. still new and learning how to ID different kind of amulets though

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, into, Thai, amulet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users