Anyone into Thai amulet?

2cents

Supercharged

im also wearing thai amulet. currently having phra pidta, phra somdej, phra kring and KK butterfly amulets along with takrut.

very well protected [thumbsup][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Bro u guys are Pro!

I lost my amulet it was given many years back. Now looking for replacement somehow no connection with those I see.

Can i ask where u guy rent amulet and how do u guys choose.

Thanks

Bro u guys are Pro!

I lost my amulet it was given many years back. Now looking for replacement somehow no connection with those I see.

Thanks

Got mine from temples in bkk and one of them at lorong ong lye. Except for the KK butterfly which I got from one of the shops in sg. For me i get my amulets base on what I want. For eg, smooth sailing, safety luck, metta etc.

Bro u guys are Pro!

Thanks

Either go to the temple or find a realiable source. Understand now it is very commercial and many fakes abound.

You can try this guy, he either goes direct to the temples to rent or he verifies properly before getting. So his stocks very limited but treats it more like a hobby.

https://www.facebook.com/BodhisatoThaiAmulets

Just gotten myself my first 2 amulet. But apparently the seller send a wrong one to me.

Anyone knows what's this amulet? [sweatdrop]

This should be a hanuman...Hindu monkey deity...

Hope this helpsss

10648465_1012544365427218_35973655141967

No ebay please!!! Lol

• Praise 1

Thanks bro...the amulet is kinda too fierce for me. Lucky manage to change it with the seller tonight...gotten the Phra Mongkhon Bophit initially...heng heng all the way... [thumbsup]

This should be a hanuman...Hindu monkey deity...
Hope this helpsss

No ebay please!!! Lol

• Praise 3

Thanks bro...the amulet is kinda too fierce for me. Lucky manage to change it with the seller tonight...gotten the Phra Mongkhon Bophit initially...heng heng all the way... [thumbsup]

No Amulet is too fierce if you are on mainstream bah. :)

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros & sis

Recently a friend presented me with a special edition of an amulet. The amulet sports an image of LP Song on one side and Jatukam on the reverse side. I hope someone could enlighten me where this amulet come from and the year it was made. I attach 2 pics for reference.

Thank you.post-168195-0-48739900-1452265751_thumb.jpegpost-168195-0-07260100-1452265806_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

i saw 2 amulet that attract me. not sure which would be better.

Phra Khun Paen, BE2558 LP Nen, Wat BanKasesToongSetthi. This Khun Paen is empowered with 9 ghost spirits Maha Saneh charm and contains soil from 9 cemetries. Temple encased and filled with metta/maha saneh oil, ready to wear. 1999pcs made, 43mm x 30mm, $59.
For: protection, maha saneh (opposite sex attraction), metta maha niyom (effect of loving kindness & popularity), wealth & luck, good for sales and business.

11149510_456916477798117_910180533867387

11750656_503199426503155_893882422417827

Phra Somdej BE2558 Kruba Itthik, Wat San. This amulet is made from nawa (9 holy metals), leklai and then gold plated, it also has a kring inside. When the kring moves inside the amulet, the sound will resonate to protect and bring good luck to the wearer. This is a beautiful and modern depiction of Phra Somdej with very sacred materials used, a good collection piece, hard to find now. Temple box included, Ht.: 33mm. SGD$69.
For: protection, good luck, wealth, enhanced sixth sense, making wishes.

any advice?

Thai spiritual master smuggles human foetuses into S'pore with toys
The New Paper Thursday, Oct 20, 2016

post-1109-0-63046400-1477016440.png
Arjan Pheimrung Wanchanna posing with charms made out of monkey heads.
Photo: Facebook screen grabs

He proudly poses with his handiwork on Facebook.

Using the name Arjan Pheimrung Wanchanna, he displays for sale items such as snake and animal skin amulets, little monkey skulls, crocodile heads and other charms.

This man is one of the many Thai Arjans, or spiritual masters, who visit Singapore regularly to perform blessings and spiritual tattooing.

However, his use of animal parts in amulets has put him in the crosshairs of at least one anti-trafficking non-governmental organisation (NGO), Global Eye.

What was even more shocking was Arjan Pheim's offer of more powerful charms.

In an exclusive interview, Global Eye operatives told The New Paper that Arjan Pheim had claimed that he could smuggle human foetuses, dead tiger cubs and adult skull fragments into Singapore.

Posing as interested buyers, the operatives met the Thai in a hotel room at Joo Chiat Road in March this year.

They secretly recorded the meeting, during which Arjan Pheim said in Thai: "I can guarantee. I have shipped (contraband wildlife and human parts) to Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and China."

He also showed them pictures of his illegal merchandise on his mobile phone (which has been reproduced in a TNP video clip).

He also had images of a wet-looking tiger cub in a translucent pail and what looked to be a complete leopard skin.

More disturbing were pictures of a dried human-like foetus with the eyes and tiny fingers clearly visible. He later showed other samples of "ready-to-sell" foetuses wrapped in gold leaf.

The trafficking of wildlife and the smuggling of human parts are illegal in Singapore.

DEEPLY DISTURBED

Global Eye chief executive officer Fiachra Kearney told TNP that traders such as Arjan Pheim not only destroy animal species, but "also destroy our dignity as human beings".

Mr Kearney said: "The Arjans kill and mutilate beautiful animals in the name of spiritual benefit, and how the drying of human beings benefits our collective spiritual well-being is something I can never understand.

"I imagine many Singaporeans would be deeply disturbed to know that these Arjans are entering their country and selling these items."

TNP learnt of Arjan Pheim's visits to Singapore late last year. Our investigations revealed that some Singaporeans and local amulet shops had promoted his illicit merchandise on their Facebook and Carousell pages.

We also found posts offering to sell dried female genitalia, or what is known as Yoni, and oil purportedly made from a female corpse.

TNP alerted the Singapore authorities, as well as Global Eye when other visiting Arjans were also found to be touting similar banned charms.

Arjan Pheim even told the undercover operatives that his products are illegal in both Thailand and Singapore.

Describing how he would smuggle a dead tiger cub into Singapore, he said: "You pack it with toys. It's all right. Lukok size is small. Not big size."

Claiming to have two dead tiger cubs, also known as tiger lukok, Arjan Pheim said that each would cost 70,000 baht (S$2,700). The operatives left the meeting with samples of animal skin amulets.

In Thailand, the use of human foetuses for occult purposes is not uncommon, a senior police officer in Chiang Mai told TNP during a telephone interview in June.

Major-General Pacha Rattanapan said he once investigated a case of four dead foetuses found near a temple in 2015 following the arrest of a man.

ABORTION CLINICS

He said that the foetuses were usually acquired from abortion clinics, adding: "After a woman has an abortion, the remainder (foetus) is then thrown away, and there are people who will purchase them to make Kuman Thongs (child spirits)."

He said the trading of foetuses is "illegal under Thai laws" because it is similar to concealing a corpse and not declaring a death.

The chief abbot of a Thai temple in Singapore said the Arjans' activities are not related to Buddhism.

Said Phrakhru Udom of Uttamayanmuni Buddhist Temple in Choa Chu Kang: "Arjans are not part of the Buddhist Sangha (community). Nowadays, there are a lot of cari makan (Malay for profiteering) Arjans."

Mr Ricardo Choo, who authored The Spirit & Voodoo World of Thailand in 2011, said Arjans come to Singapore because there is a lucrative market.

He told TNP: "The cost price (of a human foetus) is $2,000. Some people are willing to pay $4,000 to $5,000 in Singapore."

TNP understands that during his time in Singapore, Arjan Pheim was preparing four dead tiger cubs to be sold as "good luck charms".

He did not respond to TNP's request for an interview.

Smuggling in human parts is against the law

It is illegal to smuggle human parts into Singapore.

Shipping restrictions exist for human remains, including ashes, which have been classified as prohibited items for import into Singapore, said the Singapore Post website.

A permit is required from the National Environment Agency to transfer human remains from overseas to Singapore for cremation or burial.

But Arjan Pheimrung Wanchanna's purpose for bringing human parts here is not for burial - they are to be used as powerful charms.

He admitted to previously smuggling amulets made from protected wildlife and human parts like foetuses and skull bones into the region, including Singapore.

Doing so is illegal, lawyer S. Balamurugan told The New Paper.

He said: "There is a dearth of cases relating specifically to the smuggling and sale of human body parts, but this has been addressed in the Human Biomedical Research Act 2015, which prohibits the commercial trading of human tissue under Section 32.

"Nevertheless, the buying or selling of human organs or human blood is currently prohibited under section 14 of the Human Organ Transplant Act (Hota)."

Anyone found guilty of breaching Hota can be fined up to $100,000 or jailed up to 10 years, or both.

The snake and supposed "tiger" skin amulets, which Arjan Pheim gave to the two undercover operatives from Global Eye, were surrendered to the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum at the National University of Singapore.

Tests showed that the skin samples were from a leopard cat and a reticulated python. Both are protected species.

Anyone found possessing, selling or advertising endangered species which have been imported without a permit faces a fine of up to $50,000 per specimen (with a maximum of $500,000) and/or a jail sentence of up to two years.

The same penalties apply if netizens are caught advertising or selling illegal wildlife - whether real or fake - on the Internet.

my friend told me to wear the circle with lightning amulet

wear liao JiTao became multimillionaire

very effective one :XD:

but take note hor

protection only within Sillypore :ninja:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1