Malaysia: Drive and Eat Melaka by the Bear

The_Bear

Anyone knows if there is an A&W along NSH before melaka or KL?

There are 2 Ayer Keroh R&R. The A&W is on the bridge, about 18km North of Ayer Keroh exit. It was closed sometime back but I think it re-opened again.

• Praise 1

nice thread.. @bavarian

im going next month..

Thanks dude. Some of the information might be outdated and new happening makan places are available. Feel free to explore and try out new stuffs and let us know what you think. Enjoy your trip.

Anyone knows if there is an A&W along NSH before melaka or KL?

Yeah like the bear said, it's after Malacca exit (northbound) and about 5km after the regular Ayer Keroh R&R. Look out for the "Restoran Jejentas" signs.

• Praise 1

Will the traffic jam if i go this monday noon and return on wed?

Then any review for swiss garden? Hows hotel and parking?

I noticed there is a little india in Melaka, along the main road Jalan Bendahara. So I would say, prepare for a little traffic jam there.

• Praise 1

I noticed there is a little india in Melaka, along the main road Jalan Bendahara. So I would say, prepare for a little traffic jam there.

Most likely park in hotel and lepak there not going out much as swiss garden attached to the shores.

But heard parking aint good. Limited

Most likely park in hotel and lepak there not going out much as swiss garden attached to the shores.

Then stay in another hotel you are comfortable with.

is this the new hotel in the new mall?

Swiss Hotel is in the wrong side of town. The swanky side that they are trying to develop which completely misses the point of Melaka. That aside, located alongside the river, the badly designed crossings are a major chokepoint everytime you try to drive out. Walking wise, it is quite a distance from Jonker in the sweltering heat. The same reasons that I have not stayed at the Majestic so far. I would not consider this hotel for the time being.

↡ Advertisement