Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dies in car crash/F&F7

Vulcann

I dont know whether i should post this, hope his soul rest in peace

You do know the car was totally burnt right. They can't identify the bodies. So your photo is a hoax

Edited by Aventador
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

thats the key word....Thought¡

RIP

wonder if a race roll cage like those in cars taking part in World Rally Championship or NASCAR etc could have save the lives of the occupants? automatic fire extinguisher etc may help? in fact, travelling at such high speeds as these fast cars are capable of, helmet, fire rated suits might have helped also?

I dont know whether i should post this, hope his soul rest in peace

At least post a 'WARNING'... :wacko:

RIP, Paul Walker and his driver friend (unless he was drinking, I think he also deserves a RIP).

• Praise 1

Mod please remove the fake pic. It's not that I'm grossed out - I've seen much, much worse in real life, but it's a hoax, and that's really offensive. Plus it's misleading - I've already met one guy in the office who thought that was genuine.

Yeah and his daughter is 15 years old. Haiz!

He wasn't married. He had his daughter with a g/f (never married), who stayed apart from him. Daughter moved in with him after living with her mother for 13 years. So he was a single dad, basically.

Overall, he was a very good man - flying out personally to help the Chilean earthquake victims, etc. Also held a brown belt in Jujitsu. All this from wiki.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3