M1 mobile data issue

Unltd

Anyone facing M1 mobile data issues? Mine has not been working since morning, all moblie lines affected, can't log onto mobile data, no GPRS, no 3G and no 4G.

Tried calling into M1 hotline and can't get through

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Anyone facing M1 mobile data issues? Mine has not been working since morning, all moblie lines affected, can't log onto mobile data, no GPRS, no 3G and no 4G.

Bro. You not the only one. I've already restarted my phone a few times, thinking it's my phone issue.

Mobile data comes on after every reset, but goes missing again after a short while.

You can try resetting and see if it is the same for you.

Edited by StefanK
  • Praise 1

Tried now (disabled Wifi and enabled Mobile data). Working fine on 4G. Samsung Galaxy Mega.

I tried all sorts of methods, including disabling and enabling again, killing all apps and powering off and on. Tried calling into M1 and can't get through. Now still problematic.

heard over the radio that only some area affected.

M1 is under the sun, today rainy so no signal :D

I'm in Tuas area. Very bleak weather here... maybe that's why... no sunshine to walk on.

I tried all sorts of methods, including disabling and enabling again, killing all apps and powering off and on. Tried calling into M1 and can't get through. Now still problematic.

Have you tried to take out the SIM card and clean it?

My LTE is back up already. Seems stable now.

You tried smashing onto the floor .... [sly]

I also could not log on my 3G in the morning, so it is not a individual issue but M1.

Thanks

• Praise 1

same here.............from jurong to woodlands..........3G dead......M1 hotline also dead............

• Praise 1

all these telco damn sucks.

when line down, just apologise. didnt even mention of compensation.

example : 1 month subscribtion free or 6 months caller id free.

i was suppose to jump ship to SUN......now better stay put with green cap.

• Dislike 1

LOL.... one joker even write to M1, gave him a note or sms to inform network down.....

If M1 can inform customers that their network down by sms, then their network is not down at all .... [grin]

aiyo uncle.................is the data(3G).... that is down............2G is working alright lah............sms and phone call still can work...........i also using sms now instead of whatsapp and line leh..........

and KNN..............looks like 4G is not effected...........

• Praise 1

aiyo uncle.................is the data(3G).... that is down............2G is working alright lah............sms and phone call still can work...........i also using sms now instead of whatsapp and line leh..........

and KNN..............looks like 4G is not effected...........

Have to excuse them lar, their motto "Everything Under The Sun" but you look at the sky ..... [sly]

Its been raining since yesterday evening .. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06

my one even calls and sms cannot go thru earlier.. Then again.. it was raining.. so Singtel Umbrella should be working best.

↡ Advertisement