Car Inspection Centres

7seater

Hi. My car inspection is coming round the corner. Kindly any bro/sis advise which centre is more lenient? JIC, STA or VICOM. Not that my car is heavily mod. Just wish to take the safer option. I stay in the west. Understand sometimes also depends on inspector at work. Just want to hear some good advise. Feel free. Thanks. My ride is 7 years old.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

not heavily mod mean what? got anything illegal? now all are sooper on. If u illeger mod they will even bring u to the control room show you google images one.

Edited by Mockngbrd

Hi. My car inspection is coming round the corner. Kindly any bro/sis advise which centre is more lenient? JIC, STA or VICOM. Not that my car is heavily mod. Just wish to take the safer option. I stay in the west. Understand sometimes also depends on inspector at work. Just want to hear some good advise. Feel free. Thanks. My ride is 7 years old.

inspection more or less automated one lah. why so scared if no illegal mod?

JIC.

Dont ever go to Vicom if you want to pass your inspection

• Praise 1

JIC is own and managed by Vicom

there's no difference between JIC and Vicom, same company. Maybe can try STA but then again depends on heng suay

there's no difference between JIC and Vicom, same company. Maybe can try STA but then again depends on heng suay

All tests are conducted via computerised equipment which will make the final judgement, only the above carriage, engine bay and undercarraige is inspected visually.

(edited)

Thanks to all that give comments. I am using the LED pilot and headlights. Maybe safer to change back.

Maybe try STA.

Edited by 7seater
  • Dislike 1

I think it's more accurate to say who is the one inspecting your car, followed by where this person works.

If unable to find the info above, send to those friendly garages for assistance.

• Dislike 1

JIC now also knnb strict, they show me google images.

sorry u mean they have google images or ur car prior to inspection, when u were driving aound sometime in the last few weeks/months ?

I just did mine at STA Jalan Buroh. Went through with a breeze. All the inspectors very friendly.

If you are worry, try asking them first before the start of your car inspection.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1