• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
400 replies to this topic | 843 praises

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

Tianake
  • Premium member
    Tianake
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Analyst predicts 4.4% average pay increase.

http://sg.finance.ya...-062900022.html

I predict my pay 0% increase this year end. How about you guys?

Baal and Mustank praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I predict this weekend 4D will be 4400 . (4.4 o/o)

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, last year co. did so well also increase a bit, not enough to cover inflation. As usual, give crap reasons........

This year...... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Baal and Ahgong praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They only projected an increase of 4.4% niah not compulsory...... [grin]

Companies no need to follow cos talk only .....   [sweatdrop]

Unless MOM comes out and says, all workers will receive 4.4% pay increase next year. Then companies LL have to give .... [sly]  

Baal, Mustank and FourZero praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Unless MOM comes out and says, all workers will receive 4.4% pay increase next year. Then companies LL have to give .... [sly]  

Yalor. Those who work for foodcourt/stall operators are the worst. No increment one.

Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

Tianake
  • Premium member
    Tianake
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

this one is good excuse for the government to give good pay rise to all the civil servants. they must follow the market price, if not, no talents will want to work in government sectors liao and those who remain will have high chance of eating money (bribes). 

Maseratigood praised this

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I know I'll get Banned for saying Vulgar Words in this forum, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut this time …  [furious]

Hydrocarbon, Mustank and Kangadrool praised this
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I know I'll get Banned for saying Vulgar Words in this forum, so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut this time …  [furious]

You not eating lunch also....... [sly]

So got use masking tape to seal your mouth or not .... [grin]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

4.4% applies only to ministar

Garage36.com

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You not eating lunch also....... [sly]

So got use masking tape to seal your mouth or not .... [grin]

Don't be so bad lar …  [smash]

Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

Baal
  • Baal
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this one is good excuse for the government to give good pay rise to all the civil servants. they must follow the market price, if not, no talents will want to work in government sectors liao and those who remain will have high chance of eating money (bribes). 

Exactly, good preparation to legalize legitimize great things to come for themselves those who work hard and deserve it.

Mustank and Maseratigood praised this
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

4.4% applies only to ministar

like-button2.jpg

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

some company practice salary increment in Jan ... everybody sibei happy xmas leading to new year leading to festive seasons ... open newspaper ... jin jui huat news ... beginning of the year ... what comes later ... who cares

some company practice salary increment in Jun (mid year) ... economy does not sound extremely good ... gotta be cautious ... always the case 1/2 year mark mah

nabei ... then some got 4% increase in Jan and some got 0% in Jun ...

Edited by Wt_know, 04 December 2013 - 01:04 PM.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My case should be about 4-4.5% increment.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

Tianake
  • Premium member
    Tianake
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

some company practice salary increment in Jan ... everybody sibei happy xmas leading to new year leading to festive seasons ... open newspaper ... jin jui huat news ... beginning of the year ... what comes later ... who cares

some company practice salary increment in Jun (mid year) ... economy does not sound extremely good ... gotta be cautious ... always the case 1/2 year mark mah

nabei ... then some got 4% increase in Jan and some got 0% in Jun ...

then you better look for a company that give pay increment at year end instead of mid year. 

My case should be about 4-4.5% increment.

then for you heng lor, your pay increment can cover the inflation. 

Rise in inflation seen continuing into 2014

http://business.asia...continuing-2014

Inflation seen to offset pay hike in 2014

Rise in real wages will only amount to 1.8%.

http://sbr.com.sg/so...ay-hike-in-2014

Edited by Tianake, 04 December 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In order for private sectors to hit pay increase of 4.4%, Gov to match the pay increase of its employee (civil servant only) by 10% ..... [sly]

wait long long .... [:p]  [:p]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pay rise 1px, cost rise 5px

can never catch up

1+1 <> 2

the big question is how to increase your income ... [:)]

Edited by Wt_know, 04 December 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

depends on company

my experience:

Govt & MNC: 3-5% confirmed (non-negotiable)

SME: 0% if market is bad. 10% to 30% if shortage of staff and you threaten to leave. Sometimes can even get yearly promotion if company is really desperate to retain people

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Be-careful-what-you-wish-for.jpg

give you drumstick........................take away one chicken [crazy] [sly]

Edited by Mustank, 04 December 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Incrememt don't have. Excrement ai mai?
Kyrios praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Wage, increment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users