Wage increment

Tianake

Median means half are earning more than that lor. But they excluded household with no income earners, effectively not counting these jobless folks.

Confirmed many are earning more than that la.

Median means half are earning more than that lor. But they excluded household with no income earners, effectively not counting these jobless folks.

Yeah jobless folks

Confirmed many are earning more than that la.

Think your social circle too atas... I see many of my company's lower grade staff falling into the less than median group..

logistics ...

new timing mon-fri 9:00 to 21:00pm, sat 9am - 1500pm.

To be frank, I have not seen such official working hours before.

For those working 12 hours a day usually are on shift with 3 or 4 rest days in a week.

I just saw my employment contract with my new company.

It states something like given this salary you may have to work out of your office hours without any compensation.

Though that is expected from me but see already also a bit buay song as my subordinates who are one level below my job grade get to enjoy the full overtime compensation which can add up to be higher than me. [smash]

True, they release such news is to tell you most household here are rich, so raising high tax and GST no problem.

So is fake news?

For those working 12 hours a day usually are on shift with 3 or 4 rest days in a week.

It states something like given this salary you may have to work out of your office hours without any compensation.

Though that is expected from me but see already also a bit buay song as my subordinates who are one level below my job grade get to enjoy the full overtime compensation which can add up to be higher than me. [smash]

but your job grade will give you better opportunities for progression, no? 

Progression is what they told us when we first joined. Years later, and no increments citing company not doing well, progression is just another BS word.

• Praise 2

but your job grade will give you better opportunities for progression, no? 

The higher you go the more difficult to be promoted unless you really shine by polishing your bosses's boots or otherwise.

Anyway I old man liao, am contented with my current position and the boss who has been rating me highly all this while which in turn translate to decent increments and bonuses.

I told her during the last appraisal that I am really grateful for what she has given me despite that I have not met most of the KPI that was set at the beginning of the year...

• Praise 1

I told her during the last appraisal that I am really grateful for what she has given me despite that I have not met most of the KPI that was set at the beginning of the year...

So is a 'her'.... [sly]

Maybe you look like Feng Shao Feng or Chris Hemsworth...? [laugh]

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

The higher you go the more difficult to be promoted unless you really shine by polishing your bosses's boots or otherwise.

Anyway I old man liao, am contented with my current position and the boss who has been rating me highly all this while which in turn translate to decent increments and bonuses.

Wa leow u reminded her like that.. die la u.. basically u just told her she did not meet her boss kpi..btw nothing to do with the 9 mth thingy right? Edited by BenTong

Think your social circle too atas... I see many of my company's lower grade staff falling into the less than median group..

Not about atas la, many people who have been working for decades, surely salary should not be too low even you dont have papers. So if combined two income in household, surely can reached $9k or maybe higher if you have papers.

Edited by 13177

Twincharged

wow....i think i need to receive many more gst vouchers to close the wage gap

[sweatdrop]  :mellow:

...like me ... 3 room HDB flat only ... every year, 4 month no need to pay PUB bills ....

...4 months right ??

• Praise 1

...like me ... 3 room HDB flat only ... every year, 4 month no need to pay PUB bills ....

...4 months right ??

Your PUB bills so low until the GST voucher can offset ah?

Twincharged

i no fake news one ...

Your PUB bills so low until the GST voucher can offset ah?

i steady one ... i no fake news one ...

post-2854-0-49956400-1518102330.jpg

post-2854-0-89716300-1518102539.jpg

↡ Advertisement