5 years warranty unlimited mileage

Qpik

Supercharged

Hi,

I am trying to gather information on the above as current Jap B&B ride coming to 10 years.

Due to working location, OPC is the prudent option as half the time not used in S'pore. Don't have the habit to change car, don't skip regular servicing.

Did consider Conti but they are magnet for car thieves. So, looking at Korean or Jap B&B.

Can anyone share which other brands comes with above cos my search only turn up with Hyundai, Honda.

Thanks in advance [:)]

Edited by Qpik
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Why not consider the Kia K3. KIA is the brand that 1st to introduced 5yrs/unlimited mileage warranty.

If you are looking at Hyundai Elantra, wait for the facelift model. It already introduced in Korea.

• Praise 1

If you go back agent to service, can consider Kia. But I feel that Hyundai service centre got more friendly staff and more willing to discuss "certain" matters. C&C see you no up unless you driving Merc.

• Praise 1

If you go back agent to service, can consider Kia. But I feel that Hyundai service centre got more friendly staff and more willing to discuss "certain" matters. C&C see you no up unless you driving Merc.

I am not driving a Merc - just a simple Kia car. The folks there are quite friendly.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Currently, saloon car (AT) but observed that even with regular servicing, there is a loss in power. Perhaps should get 1.6 and above?

10years down the road, open to SUV cos facilitate getting in and out of vehicle with relative ease (this is the only + point which I see for SUV).

And can recommend vehicles (saloon & SUV) from both Cat A and Cat B from brands with 5 years warranty unlimited mileage (Honda seems lowly priced than Korean brand??).

Hi,

I am trying to gather information on the above as current Jap B&B ride coming to 10 years.

Due to working location, OPC is the prudent option as half the time not used in S'pore. Don't have the habit to change car, don't skip regular servicing.

Did consider Conti but they are magnet for car thieves. So, looking at Korean or Jap B&B.

Can anyone share which other brands comes with above cos my search only turn up with Hyundai, Honda.

Thanks in advance [:)]

When you say half the time not used in S'pore and mentioned magnet for car thieves, can I safely conclude that you drive in our neighbour country frequently?

I thought Korean/Jap cars have also a huge market demand and it may as well be a good target too.

Just wondering, would you go for a 5 yrs warranty with bad rep on service centre or 3 yrs warranty for a fuss free car?

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 1

Conti cars like Merc/BMW/Audi will attract the neighboring thieves, but i doubt they'll be interested in Alfas, Fords, Skodas, Renault (This one i guarantee they won't even bat an eyelid).

• Praise 1

I also driving KIA, so what I posted is my own experience. Maybe you get better treatment because you service your car with them, I don't know?

I am not driving a Merc - just a simple Kia car. The folks there are quite friendly.

I also driving KIA, so what I posted is my own experience. Maybe you get better treatment because you service your car with them, I don't know?

no choice - car is still under warranty. I may change my mind after my experience with a Salesman who did not respond to my sms. I will give my business to some salesperson who knows how to respond faster. (this is the 2nd time)

I ditched them after my first service. Their service centre is horrible beyond words.

no choice - car is still under warranty. I may change my mind after my experience with a Salesman who did not respond to my sms. I will give my business to some salesperson who knows how to respond faster. (this is the 2nd time)

I ditched them after my first service. Their service centre is horrible beyond words.

What happened? I have not yet experienced what you mentioned. Maybe soon?

Probably my bad luck, so I shall not mention here.

If you have good experience with them so far, don't let my bad experience bother you.

What happened? I have not yet experienced what you mentioned. Maybe soon?

Supercharged

When you say half the time not used in S'pore and mentioned magnet for car thieves, can I safely conclude that you drive in our neighbour country frequently?

I thought Korean/Jap cars have also a huge market demand and it may as well be a good target too.

Just wondering, would you go for a 5 yrs warranty with bad rep on service centre or 3 yrs warranty for a fuss free car?

yup, mostly not in spore.

a note on yr last point, if svc ctr bad rep, probably won't stick with them thus violating the 5yrs unlimited mileage warranty.

checked out Toyota Auris and Chevy Cruze Turbo. Anybody can share experiences with these two brands i.e in terms of service, reliability etc? tks

yup, mostly not in spore.

a note on yr last point, if svc ctr bad rep, probably won't stick with them thus violating the 5yrs unlimited mileage warranty.

checked out Toyota Auris and Chevy Cruze Turbo. Anybody can share experiences with these two brands i.e in terms of service, reliability etc? tks

Pick the Auris.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Pick the Auris.

Having tested both, price difference is abt $20k.

Pick-up and handling Cruze Turbo is faster but Auris is quieter.

Having said that, what's yr basis for yr recommendations? Plse PM if not convenient. TIA.

↡ Advertisement