Even the kids in china is cruel....

Little_prince

20131206_girlbashtoddler_rot.jpg?itok=cm

ONGQING, China - The horrifying surveillance footage of a girl hitting and kicking a toddler in the lift has surfaced on the Internet, prompting many to question why she would behave so viciously.

In a Shanghaiist report, a middle-aged woman said she brought her toddler grandson out to play on Nov 25. As she pushed his tricycle out of the lift, a girl aged 11-12, rushed into the lift and snatched up the boy. The lift doors closed before the panicked grandmother could get to the toddler.

The woman quickly made her way up to the 25th floor where the lift had stopped and asked the girl about her grandson's whereabouts. The girl said that another person had taken him away and offered to search for the missing boy.

Around 5 minutes later, the boy was found by the security guard at the bushes in the garden, head swollen and bleeding profusely. His grandmother immediately sent him to the nearest hospital for treatment.

According to CTV, the toddler was critically injured, suffering from massive blood loss, multiple fractures, and a ruptured lung. He lapsed into a 10-day coma and only regained consciousness recently. The boy will require more operations.

When interviewed, the distraught grandmother wailed and said her family believed that the boy was thrown down from the apartment building by the girl, having seen the brutality that she leashed out on the toddler in the lift.

In online Chinese reports, the girl's father commented that she is usually fond of children and animals and that he and his wife often disciplined her with beatings, which may have affected their child's psyche. He also shared that his daughter is very upset by the incident.

So far, the girl's parents have offered 58,000 yuan (S$12,000) as compensation to cover the toddler's medical bill, which is expected to cost more than 50,000 yuan (S$10,300).

The Chinese police are still conducting investigations and have not released any official statement regarding the case.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

All I can say is ... [shakehead]

Now, the real question is, if it was your kid and it happened to him/her, what would you do? Beat the living daylights out of the kid who did it to yours? Just curious ...

Now, the real question is, if it was your kid and it happened to him/her, what would you do? Beat the living daylights out of the kid who did it to yours? Just curious ...

i predict this kind of case will be happening in sinkapore beri the soon......by then you will know wat will daft sinkies do......

• Praise 3

psychopath in the making.

If it was my kid, all i can say is I will be scared of what i might do ... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

i predict this kind of case will be happening in sinkapore beri the soon......by then you will know wat will daft sinkies do......

Every now and than we see 'mad' gunmen shooting at innocent people in the US or Nordic countries, now this small girl show her power with out even a pen knife or dining table fork. If this happens here, maybe it will be someone using tissue paper to cause serious injuries, then polis will announce:- isolate case niah, our crime rate is still lowest in the world. [grin]

Edited by Maseratigood

if happen in SGP , two outcomes

1) is it FT kid? Must be!!!!

2) If no to the above, then must die die defend in front of press and behind them, just tell the kid not to do it again and after that, beat up the maid for letting the kid run around and commit the incident.

If it was my kid, all i can say is I will be scared of what i might do ... [lipsrsealed]

Err..what? Share leh

Edited by Icedbs

If the girl was your kid leh? What will you do?

The apple don't fall too far from the tree. So if the tree is rotten, so will the apple.

Last time when young, I had classmates and friends who experimented with drugs, sex, clubbing, and some really wild parties, their parents were doctors and lawyers, company directors, perfectly respectable people. You can never tell...

• Praise 2

If the girl was your kid leh? What will you do?

Last time when young, I had classmates and friends who experimented with drugs, sex, clubbing, and some really wild parties, their parents were doctors and lawyers, company directors, perfectly respectable people. You can never tell...

Those are ASK. Different breed...haha.

(edited)

Those are ASK. Different breed...haha.

the china kids. esp the rich ones. really are psycho.

15 yr old girl get pregnant. bf gets a group of friends to beat her up so that she will miscarriage. true story at a international school in singapore

Edited by Little_prince
  • Praise 1

the china kids. esp the rich ones. really are psycho.

15 yr old girl get pregnant. bf gets a group of friends to beat her up so that she will miscarriage. true story at a international school in singapore

That's really FUBAR.

You all forgot about 10yrs ago, a bunch of teenagers tortured a girl in Singapore

Don't talk as if we are saints lar... it happens everywhere

That AMK guy?

My wife's school mate.

Heard that he got out of jail and act as nothing had happened.

↡ Advertisement