Near miss accident and luckily was not sandwiched.

Fei_de_Li

Near miss accident causes by this ignorant lorry driver. Violate traffic rules too by crossing double white lines.

Please view the footage below

Edited by Fei_de_Li
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 5

try to upload but cannot leh

Let's hope a more knowledgeable member shows you the ropes. I myself find it too complicated hence I have never bother to try uploading haha. [grin]

Near miss accident causes by this ignorant lorry driver. Violate traffic rules too by crossing double white lines.

I must say that your driving is quite aggressive. Why so impatient? You close up to so close behind lorry and yes at 1st lorry seems like going to filter left exit, but when u about 1/10 at the side of the lorry, lorry signal right and was quite close to you side by side. Instead of slowing down you accelerate leaving him no space to go back to his lane 3.

Should you be less aggressive in driving, this kind of incident will not happened.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

Turbocharged

van driver did a good job by avoiding TS who drifted to the next lane.

as drivers, we must always be alert and give extra space to other motorists when situation arises. good job to the van driver. [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

ya...by the way he drives 'someday, someone's gonna get hurt bad, real bad'!

yup bro....pretty obvious. Well, recruitment downstairs is an all yr affair

• Praise 1

yup bro....pretty obvious. Well, recruitment downstairs is an all yr affair

ya i know....this yr alone i lost my dad, an uncle and an auntie due to illness...its kinda bz year for u hur?

Wanna drive aggressively, then don't complain when you get into near miss incident. No doubt the lorry is in the wrong but you are no angel either.

If the lorrry driver is ignorant, then you are reckless.

All the stuff on yr dashboard won't be able to protect u if u continue to drive so aggressively.

Edited by Fcw75

as drivers, we must always be alert and give extra space to other motorists when situation arises. good job to the van driver. [thumbsup]

5 points for you! (system did not allow)

Cant you see the lorry already filter to the left lane and I filter to the right. Unfortunately, the lorry suddenly filter to my lane by crossing the double white line. Upon the lorry filter to left, I definitely stick to my right lane and proceed straight and happen when I at the lorry backside, he signal right with insist to my lane wanna keep to my lane where I m already in my lane. What if I jam brake and happen u were behind my car and you kiss my car? Please be neutral and rational and do not jump to conclusion. Kindly use ur big eyes and ur atrocious brain to think before you comment.

atrocious people.

• Dislike 2

If the lorrry driver is ignorant, then you are reckless.

All the stuff on yr dashboard won't be able to protect u if u continue to drive so aggressively.

would buy some time lah....but the penultimate fate would still befall

Cant you see the lorry already filter to the left lane and I filter to the right. Unfortunately, the lorry suddenly filter to my lane by crossing the double white line. Upon the lorry filter to left, I definitely stick to my right lane and proceed straight and happen when I at the lorry backside, he signal right with insist to my lane wanna keep to my lane where I m already in my lane. What if I jam brake and happen u were behind my car and you kiss my car? Please be neutral and rational and do not jump to conclusion. Kindly use ur big eyes and ur atrocious brain to think before you comment.

atrocious people.

as in all forums, we are entitled to our own views. If you cannot take criticisms, then do not post. Agree to disagree.

Yes, the lorry crossed the line, but if you had driven more sanely, it would not have been an issue......

and the coca-cola van rawks! That is true defensive driving

if u get personal one more time, you are history here! Period!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3