Meltdown: Bitcoin crashes to $576

Bit coin will never crash or meltdown. 

It's gambling, when will you see gambling melt down? There is always a house to open new bit coins or stuff to make $ out of it. 

↡ Advertisement

I want to buy already unless they make a 1-10000 split. 

Can't afford to spend 10K. But with the trillions of dollars currently being generated by computers at the central banks it will take another 1 to 10K run before it replaces or rivals central banks. 

Bit coin will never crash or meltdown. 

It's gambling, when will you see gambling melt down? There is always a house to open new bit coins or stuff to make $ out of it. 

Like tulip mania or dotcom bubble? Anything without underlying cashflows will crash someday, could be days, weeks, years from now.... Noone knows.

If Goldman Sachs is fearful, think i better don't believe in you too much.  Are you already vested?

post-24635-0-20632100-1513422128_thumb.jpeg

Like tulip mania or dotcom bubble? Anything without underlying cashflows will crash someday, could be days, weeks, years from now.... Noone knows.

If Goldman Sachs is fearful, think i better don't believe in you too much. Are you already vested?

1F1EB681-DCAB-4863-817B-92AC3EA50845.jpeg

Goldman Sachs and the likes are self serving.

They are the legal manipulator of the world markets

• Praise 3

Goldman Sachs and the likes are self serving.

They are the legal manipulator of the world markets

Can't disagree with that but I also won't bet against these guys as well. They are insiders.

MAS urges cryptocurrency investors to act with 'extreme caution'

SINGAPORE – The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has warned the public against investing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, as it expresses concerns that people may be tempted to plough in their money due to the recent escalation in prices.

In a press release issued on Tuesday (Dec 19), the central bank advised individuals to “act with extreme caution and understand the significant risks they take on if they choose to invest in cryptocurrencies”.

“MAS considers the recent surge in the prices of cryptocurrencies to be driven by speculation. The risk of a sharp reduction in prices is high. Investors in cryptocurrencies should be aware that they run the risk of losing all their capital,” it added.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mas-urges-cryptocurrency-investors-act-extreme-caution

• Praise 6

believe him or not ?

Buffett on cryptocurrencies: 'I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending'

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/buffett-says-cyrptocurrencies-will-almost-certainly-end-badly.html

Dont need to believe him or disbelieve him, common sense will tell you.

As i hv said right from the start with regards especially to bitcoin as it is used as form of payment.

The anonimity of bitcoin users and the vast amount of value transferred already undermines the mainstream financial,system and totally circumvent the essence of today’s anti money laundering efforts.

The more successful bitcoin is, the more likely it will be clamped down.

As i hv mentioned many times to my bitcoin crazy friends, “make your money when the party is still going, when the party gets too big, the police will come.”

All Govts need to do is to outlaw bitcoin, and basically it will be fu(ked.

It doesnt take Warren Buffett to see that.

In the meantime, the party is still happening

Muayhahahahahaha.

bitcoin is supposed to be untraceable ?

It has been used to buy drugs and all manners of illegal activities, like pay for a hitman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_%28marketplace%29

It's like buying shares like bluemont group. One day $2, next day $0 [laugh]

I'll stay on the sideline and watched.

Someday, most countries may just outright banned bitcoin bcoz it has no intrinsic value like gold, and ti's not controllable.

See you also said it yourself

Dont need to believe him or disbelieve him, common sense will tell you.

As i hv said right from the start with regards especially to bitcoin as it is used as form of payment.

The anonimity of bitcoin users and the vast amount of value transferred already undermines the mainstream financial,system and totally circumvent the essence of todayâs anti money laundering efforts.

The more successful bitcoin is, the more likely it will be clamped down.

As i hv mentioned many times to my bitcoin crazy friends, âmake your money when the party is still going, when the party gets too big, the police will come.â

All Govts need to do is to outlaw bitcoin, and basically it will be fu(ked.

It doesnt take Warren Buffett to see that.

In the meantime, the party is still happening

Muayhahahahahaha.

See you also said it yourself

Yep. Common sense.

Aml

volatility

Obviously it (ie. Bitcoin) has no place in today's world.

I'm watching how this turns out.

↡ Advertisement