Dentist?

Keithchue

hi Guys,

i'm terrified f dental appointment, but i need to extract wisdom tooth, all 3 of them, is there a place in singapore or JB where i can go for general anaesthesia for extraction.

↡ Advertisement

No scared one lar.......after the jab into your gum, dont feel shi t only when you pay the bill then 心痛。

But mine was paid by army so not so pain plus 3 months mc for all 4 wisdom tooth

try national dental centre or q n m

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

Go to NUH dental center. But do not expect to get subsidized rates. LoL...

I suggest dun anyhow go to any dentist. If your nerves are damaged you will be in pain till the day you die.

No scared one lar.......after the jab into your gum, dont feel shi t only when you pay the bill then 心痛。

But mine was paid by army so not so pain plus 3 months mc for all 4 wisdom tooth

3 months MC? I took 2 wisdom tooth out and got 1 day att c and 1 day att b.. KNNBCCB...

hi Guys,

i'm terrified f dental appointment, but i need to extract wisdom tooth, all 3 of them, is there a place in singapore or JB where i can go for general anaesthesia for extraction.

JB and SG may come up to the same price if no need to cut the gums, just a straight pull with LA.

with GA, you put under right? so means cut gums..

if you live in SG, then no point save money by going JB.. you feel bad after op. just go home sleep. some have bad reaction to GA after waking up. my doc was good. the GA was very light and wake up no bad reaction.

if you wanna go JB GA op then I don't have further experience to share.. sorry

3 months MC? I took 2 wisdom tooth out and got 1 day att c and 1 day att b.. KNNBCCB...

JB and SG may come up to the same price if no need to cut the gums, just a straight pull with LA.

with GA, you put under right? so means cut gums..

if you live in SG, then no point save money by going JB.. you feel bad after op. just go home sleep. some have bad reaction to GA after waking up. my doc was good. the GA was very light and wake up no bad reaction.

if you wanna go JB GA op then I don't have further experience to share.. sorry

hi, where did you do your GA?

If you go to government hospital dental departments - will be GA and be prepared to wait?

Alternative is to go to the private dental surgeons and ask for sedation (sedation will be given by anesthesiologists) - probably cost quite a bit more (but can claim some money from medisave). Won't feel a thing or remember much with the sedation.

Yeah, the bills will be more painful.

• Praise 2

hi Guys,

Usually they will not take out 3 wisdom tooth at the same time, because how will you eat? At the most, two on one side will be extracted first, then another visit for the remaining one.

Nowadays technology is very advanced and painful extractions are a thing of the past, in majority of cases. You just feel the needle prick a few times delivering LA... Usually they will recommend you don't go through GA or sedation because of increased risk.

I recently went for extraction 2 wisdom tooth on one side at alexandra dental... very good experience. Hardly any pain after that, if you can believe it, even though one extraction was for embedded tooth that needed operation and stitches. The other wisdom tooth was a simple job as it was already grown out.

Nevertheless, after that, I expected the pain to be arriving in the evening... as per my previous experience with another wisdom tooth extraction years ago during schooldays... but to my surprise, not much discomfort at all ... the wonders of modern technology, or just that the dental surgeon was skilled. So, try Alexandra. PM me if you want the dental surgeon name.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

hi Guys,

Why you need to extract your 3 wisdom tooth?

By the way I'm more terrified than you, once I went to a dentist at golden shoe to do filling but the bad hearted sucker make a hole to the root of the tooth and only do dressing for me and told me I need rct which plus crowning need 2k+. After that cannot drink cold or hot but I have since cure that but the hole still there.

hi Guys, 

i'm terrified f dental appointment,  but i need to extract wisdom tooth, all 3 of them, is there a place in singapore or JB where i can go for general anaesthesia for extraction. 

wah lau.. 3?? I extract one liao n told my self I will never extract another [laugh]

Dentist the most merciless doctor. No empathy at all. I just walk in to 4 dentists around tiong bahru and bukit merah. All NEED APPOINTMENT!!! Can't they spare me 2/3 min pull that shaky tooth out. Knnnn

No one can help? Accept walk in?

they need at least 2 hours to go through the checking and other procedures, without appointment how to slot? try this matter if you are really in pain.

post-1109-0-06976300-1497076630_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-31717600-1497076645.jpg

post-1109-0-19548500-1497076659.jpg

• Praise 1

Dentist the most merciless doctor. No empathy at all. I just walk in to 4 dentists around tiong bahru and bukit merah. All NEED APPOINTMENT!!! Can't they spare me 2/3 min pull that shaky tooth out. Knnnn

No one can help? Accept walk in?

Nowadays dentists all need appointment de, some need to wait for weeks even with appointment

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3