Movie Critic

Bonafidestack

Creating this thread to share some of my favorite movie and the latest movie. Since we are at this tiny island where Movie can also consider a hobby. hahha

Those who haven't watch Pacific Rim, i think spending some internet time to download or go poh kim and buy the dvd is worth it.

I like Rinko Kikuchi. [thumbsup]

Very godzilla style and the story line is not lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guMumPFBag

The next movie i wanna watch is 47 Ronin. Got keane Reeve and Rinko Kikuchi again. haha.

↡ Advertisement

wa... bt seeder everywhere liao... even have 4gb/8gb Super HD copies liao...

I don't go Bukit Timah hill, still stick to official avenues of distribution.

although the money don't belong to me,

I do hope Temasek Holdings able to assume the role of the giant machine in the movie,

and shield us from large invaders.....

although the money don't belong to me,

I do hope Temasek Holdings able to assume the role of the giant machine in the movie,

and shield us from large invaders.....

Then SMRT will win the bid to manage and do maintenanace on the machine... And we'll have retail, insurance or property agent advertising on the giant machine.

No offense. But I find that whenever Hollywood try to do some Asia/Chinese shows it leaves a bad aftertaste. There is still the stereotype in the movie for white ppl to understand it. Sometimes it makes me cringe.

This Keanu seems to be making a series of such awful movies. Asia countries they portray eg.like Japan are like fantasy land, very mystical place, ppl looking weird with awful makeup that dun look like Japanese. I find that it's crap. No offense if you like such movies.

Edited by Watwheels

Then SMRT will win the bid to manage and do maintenanace on the machine... And we'll have retail, insurance or property agent advertising on the giant machine.

Not using cable tie again for loose parts .... [grin]

U bought your sunglasses oreadi a not? [laugh]

Haha. Buy liao. I bought 2 some more. Bought a Ray Ban Clubmaster and a skyline sunglasses at esso.

Now happy liao! can watch movie le. hahah.

I haven't watched pacific rim, waiting for it to hit Netflix.

Bro, sorry arh. how to netflix in Singapore? Must use PVN arh?

No offense. But I find that whenever Hollywood try to do some Asia/Chinese shows it leaves a bad aftertaste. There is still the stereotype in the movie for white ppl to understand it. Sometimes it makes me cringe.

This Keanu seems to be making a series of such awful movies. Asia countries they portray eg.like Japan are like fantasy land, very mystical place, ppl looking weird with awful makeup that dun look like Japanese. I find that it's crap. No offense if you like such movies.

Well bro you have a point. For pacific rim, i find the monster fighting robots is pretty good. Make me remind of the godzilla days,,

Hahha. they do stereotype on our asian culture. i can't deny that....

Did they make another Godzilla movie? Why????? [confused]

The Pacific Rim movie is like Godzilla, with Transformers.

But ... the damage to the buildings... cannot imagine how many people die everytime the robot or monster crash into the city [dead]

Creating this thread to share some of my favorite movie and the latest movie. Since we are at this tiny island where Movie can also consider a hobby. hahha

Those who haven't watch Pacific Rim, i think spending some internet time to download or go poh kim and buy the dvd is worth it.

I like Rinko Kikuchi. [thumbsup]

Very godzilla style and the story line is not lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guMumPFBag

The next movie i wanna watch is 47 Ronin. Got keane Reeve and Rinko Kikuchi again. haha.

I watched Pacific Rims on one of my last SQ flights.

Other than the epic battle scenes in Pacific Rim, i think Japs are still better making monster movies than Hollywood. It just seem wierd to have ang mohs battling giant monsters.

↡ Advertisement