Weirdest/Dangerous Objects/Things Seen On The Road

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Was the dog ok?

Few days ago I saw a reindeer's antler on the road..Must have fallen from this:

image.jpg

Should be okay. He sat by the road and after that ran back to pavement.

I saw many of such reindeer cars alr. $9.90 from petrol station right? Haha. Damn cute.

I have encountered those small bits of Styrofoam, really anot of them. And also a boxes of paper. The driver never secure the.box then it spill all over the lane. I saw the aftermath. The driver is picking up the paper boxes. Haha.

Boxes of paper or paper boxes? So he picked up the paper boxes but left the paper on the ground? Lol...

Different leh bro. [sweatdrop][lipsrsealed][sly]

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

Cattle egret in Commonwealth Ave West. Dunno why it was standing in the road and not the field nearby. Took too long to take off, whacked my windscreen and mati. Lorry behind me so I couldn't slow down to give it more time to lift-off.

I saw many of such reindeer cars alr. $9.90 from petrol station right? Haha. Damn cute.

I want to put my car into the festive mood. But I'm sure that if I put this on, the first time I put my foot down hard, those antlers are going to become a flying hazard. :D

Internal Moderator

I want to put my car into the festive mood. But I'm sure that if I put this on, the first time I put my foot down hard, those antlers are going to become a flying hazard. :D

Haha. My house carpark there's a white BMW SUV which has one of these.

Then you definitely should put one of these, refrains you from flooring your pedals, at least for this festive season! [thumbsup]

Happened 3 hrs ago at ecp city entering kpe, a truck all of sudden on hazard lights n jb plate mpv infront of me jam brake n also turn on hazards. Wondered if jb mpv langgar into truck but wifey kept saying tyre tyre becareful.... tyre from truck with attached axle came loose n went across lane n into barrier at shoulder. When passed by it, still wobbling.... guess if axle not attached den tyre would roll onto ecp after hit barrier like pinball game. Wifey called polis n hope tp n lta marshalls there fast.

Was the dog ok?

Few days ago I saw a reindeer's antler on the road..Must have fallen from this:

image.jpg

I am expecting to see fallen and deformed antlers looking like middle fingers.... soon [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Me, it was a traffic cone. A lorry was speeding in front of me and the wind made the traffic cone by the side fly directly towards my car windshield [sweatdrop]

I just carried on driving and let it bounce off the windshield but it was a real scare to me as I nerely swerved to avoid it (and could have been in an accident). It happened along BKE.

one day while bored driving along an uninteresting deserted road (many such roads around these days), I saw a row of traffic cones lined up nicely and a sudden urge to do drive-by ten pin bowling hit me.................... I hit 8 out of 10!!! gave myself a mental high5 as I saw them bouncing up and down in my review mirrors

heng no cars was behind me when I checked the mirror before the bowling exercise [grin]

• Praise 1

Was the wild boar really charging or just trying to cross the road? :o

I saw abandoned a condom on the road near a dark car park..... had to do a sudden avoidant steering move in case if I ran over it the car might skid due to the wetness.................

my fren's wife found in the morning an pre-loved condom stuck to his tyre............ he spent the next 48 hours trying hard to explain it had nothing to do with him the nite before [sweatdrop]

I saw abandoned a condom on the road near a dark car park..... had to do a sudden avoidant steering move in case if I ran over it the car might skid due to the wetness.................

my fren's wife found in the morning an pre-loved condom stuck to his tyre............ he spent the next 48 hours trying hard to explain it had nothing to do with him the nite before [sweatdrop]

LOL! thats quite funny!

• Praise 1

ran over something like a helmet on the first lane of ECP before MBS today..

something fell off from my undercarriage.. not sure what.

To the black lancer bro, thanks for warning.. I knew something was stuck because of the dragging noise..\ [sweatdrop]

Edited by Budgetice

looks like a good prank idea next time [grin] lol.

While at the traffic light, I saw the tyre of the cement truck beside me and had a shock. Hope it doesnt come off or shred and kill someone.

attachicon.gifCement truck tyre shredding off 001.jpg

attachicon.gifCement truck tyre shredding off 002.jpg

I think some of these cement truck tyre do come off, and sometimes you can see them laying on the road! Or even can see those tyre flying on the road!

I think that tyre was retreaded, it's quite common for large trucks. They glue a layer of thread on TOP of the old one

Our public buses use rethreadable tyres too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1