Peeping Tom Must Undergo Treatment

Picnic06-Biante15

from CNA : Peeping Tom to undergo mandatory treatment

SINGAPORE: A peeping Tom who had a habit of stealing women's bras was on Thursday ordered to undergo treatment for two years.

35-year-old Ng Eng Huat had peeped into a 25-year-old woman's bedroom at Bishan Street 22 on 15 July at about 12.40am.

Ng, a former branch manager of a bank, saw that the woman was sleeping on the bed.

But his attention was captivated by a bra hanging over a chair in the room.

Ng got sexually aroused and decided to steal the bra.

The act was spotted by the woman's neighbour and a police report was made.

Ng also admitted to another charge, under the Miscellaneous Offences Public Order and Nuisance Act, of possessing 11 bras in his flat.

In the written mitigation plea, the defence said Ng has been diagnosed with voyeurism and fetishism.

It said Ng committed the offences while serving a mandatory treatment order imposed by the Community Court in October 2011.

He was three months away from completing the order.

The defence asked the court to impose a two-year mandatory treatment order on Ng to help him overcome his disorders.

- CNA/xq

link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/peeping-tom-to-undergo/919874.html

nothing new at hostels, bra & panties always goes missing .... [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Working as a Bank Branch Manager can affort to buy from the pasar malam stall mar.

Why need to steal .. [grin]

Bra that are wore before, and brand new aren't the same. Just like panties, worn before and brand new - also not the same.

Hmmm... [:/]

• Praise 2

Bra that are wore before, and brand new aren't the same. Just like panties, worn before and brand new - also not the same.

Ai ya.... can ask the sale girl to go in and try and then inform you whether she find it confortable or not mar. [flowerface]

When she ask why, said just to confirm so that gf would like it and gf having the same body figures like hers .... [sly]

Supercharged

Ai ya.... can ask the sale girl to go in and try and then inform you whether she find it confortable or not mar. [flowerface]

When she ask why, said just to confirm so that gf would like it and gf having the same body figures like hers .... [sly]

Brilliant idea! [idea]

Can get worn ones, and still not get caught!

Ya, exactly.. Like used cars and new cars.. Premium on the used cars, right? [grin]

pasar malam no have 女人味

wah, armpit, or other parts?

Ya, exactly.. Like used cars and new cars.. Premium on the used cars, right? [grin]

its dinner time now, please hor....... used inner garment smells [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

I now have to imagine the bras etc have been perfumed before wearing...

Brilliant idea! [idea]

Can get worn ones, and still not get caught!

when we go shopping together? ideas are just ideas unless they are put into good use!! [grin]

How come the verdict is not criminal offence that require jail term? Thought stealing is criminal offence.

As a bank manager he could have watched people going and out of the bank on CCTV, maybe that's explained the addiction of voyeurism. [laugh]

Isn't the word "women" redundant? They scare people think the guy has habit of stealing car bras?

SINGAPORE: A peeping Tom who had a habit of stealing women's bras was on Thursday ordered to undergo treatment for two years.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

when we go shopping together? ideas are just ideas unless they are put into good use!! [grin]

Yup....lets go and buy some together.

But what colour bra and panties you like? Black, purple, red, pink or yellow ?

[grin]

Yup....lets go and buy some together.

But what colour bra and panties you like? Black, purple, red, pink or yellow ?

[grin]

i only go for skin colour...... closer to live-firing colour!!!

today bedok north new malls got big sales..... i go recce see they have skin colour ones?

i will ask sales girl try out on her body first by telling her that her color same as my wife's and wife not free to go shopping, you think she will help?

if she not sure, i will tell her actually my wife skin same as mine, both of us can squeeze into fitting room to make sure colors are matching!!

how come SAF issues white FBO to reservists nowadays? navy / airforce ahh?

1108107.jpg

Edited by Maseratigood
↡ Advertisement