Peeping Tom Must Undergo Treatment

Maxus-MIFA9

Isn't the word "women" redundant? They scare people think the guy has habit of stealing car bras?

SINGAPORE: A peeping Tom who had a habit of stealing women's bras was on Thursday ordered to undergo treatment for two years.

1108107.jpg

I love the juxtaposition of this two posts

But on a serious note, the man could have spinal problem or some medical condition, the straps could be some support harness instead of a bra.

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement

I love the juxtaposition of this two posts

But on a serious note, the man could have spinal problem or some medical condition, the straps could be some support harness instead of a bra.

support harness looks nothing like that

support harness looks nothing like that

How about strap for carrying pistol under his armpit..... [sly]

Maybe he was from the 'Commando Special Forces, Counter Terorist, Plain Cloth, White Squad Um Pai' .... [grin]

Yishun one was the 'Black Squad' .. [sweatdrop]

How about strap for carrying pistol under his armpit..... [sly]

Maybe he was from the 'Commando Special Forces, Counter Terorist, Plain Cloth, White Squad Um Pai' .... [grin]

Yishun one was the 'Black Squad' .. [sweatdrop]

Wah! White Squad ever the holster strap also white?[sweatdrop]

Supercharged

i only go for skin colour...... closer to live-firing colour!!!

today bedok north new malls got big sales..... i go recce see they have skin colour ones?

i will ask sales girl try out on her body first by telling her that her color same as my wife's and wife not free to go shopping, you think she will help?

if she not sure, i will tell her actually my wife skin same as mine, both of us can squeeze into fitting room to make sure colors are matching!!

Skin colour is beige colour lah....sure have one. That is the most common colour.

You should go to a bra shop which has chio salesgirl which has the boob size you want, and not to the shop which has sales.....isn't it?

Yes, I believe the salesgirl will help to try it out, for you, provided you agreed to buy the bra/panties after she had finished trying it on....

Skin colour is beige colour lah....sure have one. That is the most common colour.

You should go to a bra shop which has chio salesgirl which has the boob size you want, and not to the shop which has sales.....isn't it?

Yes, I believe the salesgirl will help to try it out, for you, provided you agreed to buy the bra/panties after she had finished trying it on....

I wonder how long we still have to wait for shops to use live models showcasing the latest bras designe? its hard to tell if the design is nice just by looking at the samples hanging up without a human body.... if such non-girl-related items eg cars use female body to promote sales, its is logical to let sales girls wear them in the shops for promotions!!

Supercharged

I wonder how long we still have to wait for shops to use live models showcasing the latest bras designe? its hard to tell if the design is nice just by looking at the samples hanging up without a human body.... if such non-girl-related items eg cars use female body to promote sales, its is logical to let sales girls wear them in the shops for promotions!!

They do have! Its on those fashion shows whereby models wear latest underwear designs and walk on the runway!

They do have! Its on those fashion shows whereby models wear latest underwear designs and walk on the runway!

how come you are invited to these catwalks front row and I don't even know there are such shows in town? bo jio!!!!

Supercharged

how come you are invited to these catwalks front row and I don't even know there are such shows in town? bo jio!!!!

I don't.

I only see those fashion shows on TV nia....sorry to disappoint you. [:(]

Very true! [laugh]

I don't.

I only see those fashion shows on TV nia....sorry to disappoint you. [:(]

Very true! [laugh]

Wah, on tv those catwalking xmm really one kind!!!

They wriggle n then pause, flick their body, u-turn, wriggle again!!! My heart can almost jump from my throat n smashes against the tv screen!!!

Supercharged
Peeping Toms spotted in Chinatown
My PaperMonday, Oct 27, 2014
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg?itok=XYIEpfbH
Women in short skirts who use these flights of stairs may be victims of Peeping Toms loitering underneath.
183 14 0 0 0

Lecherous men have been spotted in Chinatown's People's Park Complex, seeking "strategic" spots near a staircase to peep under women's skirts.

Shop attendants in the neighbourhood said that four to five men have, in recent months, become Peeping Tom "regulars" at the mall, Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday. Some men would loiter in the area all day.

A Wanbao reader, Ms Xu, said she was near Lim Chee Guan barbecue pork store on the first floor of People's Park Complex on Saturday afternoon when she saw a middle-aged man standing nearby, tilting his head back occasionally to look upstairs.

Sensing that something was amiss, she later went to the same spot the man was at, and looked up. She was surprised to learn that by doing so, she could see what was under the skirts of women using a nearby flight of stairs.

She approached sales assistants at surrounding shops about the matter and learnt that the spot the man stood at is frequented by Peeping Toms. Women who wore short skirts and used those stairs had been unaware that they were being leered at.

Ms Zhang, a barbecue pork sales assistant, said: "On weekends, an uncle would loiter near the store, at about 10am, to peep under women's skirts. He would sometimes touch his lower body. It was really disgusting."

She added that some of the store's staff members have reported the Peeping Tom to the security guards at the mall.

While Wanbao did not spot the man yesterday, reporters did see several others loitering in the area and sneaking peaks upwards.

The security guards at the mall confirmed that many retailers had given feedback about the Peeping Toms but said that as the area was near a bus-stop, it was difficult to chase anyone away, as they could simply be waiting for buses.

One guard said: "Because of these incidents, we've stepped up our patrols. But unless someone is able to snap a photo of the men in the act, it would be difficult to report the matter to the police without evidence."

myp_newlogo.gif
Get MyPaper for more stories.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/peeping-toms-spotted-chinatown#sthash.yNDDYwLy.dpufhttp://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/peeping-toms-spotted-chinatown

Peeping Toms spotted in Chinatown
My PaperMonday, Oct 27, 2014
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg?itok=XYIEpfbH
Women in short skirts who use these flights of stairs may be victims of Peeping Toms loitering underneath.
183 14 0 0 0

Lecherous men have been spotted in Chinatown's People's Park Complex, seeking "strategic" spots near a staircase to peep under women's skirts.

Shop attendants in the neighbourhood said that four to five men have, in recent months, become Peeping Tom "regulars" at the mall, Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday. Some men would loiter in the area all day.

A Wanbao reader, Ms Xu, said she was near Lim Chee Guan barbecue pork store on the first floor of People's Park Complex on Saturday afternoon when she saw a middle-aged man standing nearby, tilting his head back occasionally to look upstairs.

Sensing that something was amiss, she later went to the same spot the man was at, and looked up. She was surprised to learn that by doing so, she could see what was under the skirts of women using a nearby flight of stairs.

She approached sales assistants at surrounding shops about the matter and learnt that the spot the man stood at is frequented by Peeping Toms. Women who wore short skirts and used those stairs had been unaware that they were being leered at.

Ms Zhang, a barbecue pork sales assistant, said: "On weekends, an uncle would loiter near the store, at about 10am, to peep under women's skirts. He would sometimes touch his lower body. It was really disgusting."

She added that some of the store's staff members have reported the Peeping Tom to the security guards at the mall.

While Wanbao did not spot the man yesterday, reporters did see several others loitering in the area and sneaking peaks upwards.

The security guards at the mall confirmed that many retailers had given feedback about the Peeping Toms but said that as the area was near a bus-stop, it was difficult to chase anyone away, as they could simply be waiting for buses.

One guard said: "Because of these incidents, we've stepped up our patrols. But unless someone is able to snap a photo of the men in the act, it would be difficult to report the matter to the police without evidence."

myp_newlogo.gif

Get MyPaper for more stories.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/peeping-toms-spotted-chinatown#sthash.yNDDYwLy.dpufhttp://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/peeping-toms-spotted-chinatown

Are you suggesting a MCF tiko rangers outing to Chinatown? [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

Are you suggesting a MCF tiko rangers outing to Chinatown? [laugh] [laugh]

I was merely trying to warn MCF members, especially the ladies, about this.... :D[;)]

I was merely trying to warn MCF members, especially the ladies, about this.... :D[;)]

You are so kind :D

Anyway, tiko rangers more integrity. They only go GL -_-[laugh] [laugh]