Peeping Tom Must Undergo Treatment

Picnic06-Biante15

I wonder what kind of treatment they make him go for?

Show him so many women's underwear that he is so sick

of seeing it that he never wants to see another pair in his whole life?

:D

They put the panties over his head. Right in the face! :D

And the panties belong to some grandma....sagging everywhere type. [:p]

And dan tell him one day every woman will be wearing this.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Get some guys to wear skirt without anything underneath and standby

When those man wait downstairs to see upskirt, send those wearing skirts to walk down and steps and show them hairy balls instead

Beware of Porker though

I prefer shaved balls 😂😂😂

• Praise 3

Wah Lau!! Like that peeping tom can see many many abalone no need to go restaurant eat liaoz!! Hahahah!! Consperm won't be disappointed but if see those dried abalone sure faint!

maybe most of the time see 'Hum' n not abalone lehhh.................... hahaha lol [laugh][laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 5

(edited)

Peeping Toms spotted in Chinatown
My PaperMonday, Oct 27, 2014
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg
20141027_Peeping_MY.jpg?itok=XYIEpfbH
Women in short skirts who use these flights of stairs may be victims of Peeping Toms loitering underneath.

On noooooooooooooo................ @Tianmo favourite lunch time spot exposed leow.... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

On noooooooooooooo................ Tianmo favourite lunch time spot exposed leow.... [lipsrsealed]

CCB...................me again [mad] ..................you knn i buay tahan you.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Ok..ok.... where is the next best spot ... [sly]

[:p]

actually hor....................i really dont understand................see liao how???...............can see cannot do anything make things worse only leh............and after all is see one see all mah............ [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 3

actually hor....................i really dont understand................see liao how???...............can see cannot do anything make things worse only leh............and after all is see one see all mah............ [laugh] [laugh]

If you don't train your eyesight daily on other objects except on computer monitor, you will become 'lau hua yen'... [sly]

Just looking up, no proof, LOL

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/peeping-toms-spotted-Chinatown

A Wanbao reader, Ms Xu, said she was near Lim Chee Guan barbecue pork store on the first floor of People's Park Complex on Saturday afternoon when she saw a middle-aged man standing nearby, tilting his head back occasionally to look upstairs. Sensing that something was amiss, she later went to the same spot the man was at, and looked up. She was surprised to learn that by doing so, she could see what was under the skirts of women using a nearby flight of stairs. She approached sales assistants at surrounding shops about the matter and learnt that the spot the man stood at is frequented by Peeping Toms. Women who wore short skirts and used those stairs had been unaware that they were being leered at. Ms Zhang, a barbecue pork sales assistant, said: "On weekends, an uncle would loiter near the store, at about 10am, to peep under women's skirts. He would sometimes touch his lower body. It was really disgusting." -

wah! I want to hire that spot and put 2 or 3 reclining coin operated massage chairs... Business 101 [thumbsup]

Women ....... [shakehead] , very hard to understand ... [grin]

Some want to wear short short to let you see and some not happy you see .... :o

My take is want to wear sexy, don't be afraid to let other see. Afraid to let other see, then don't wear sexy -_-

• Praise 2

Supercharged

My take is want to wear sexy, don't be afraid to let other see. Afraid to let other see, then don't wear sexy -_-

Sometimes they wear sexy is for their bf/hubby to see only, and not for outsiders. ^_^

Colourful undies can been seen clearly ... [sly]

Only if they wore light coloured clothes on the outside.

• Praise 1

Sometimes they wear sexy is for their bf/hubby to see only, and not for outsiders. ^_^

Where got such thing one. Then tell them to stay at home and don't have to wear anything -_-

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I meant the short skirts lah

not the underwear.

:D

Aiyoh, wear short skirt can wear safety short

Women ....... [shakehead] , very hard to understand ... [grin]

Some want to wear short short to let you see and some not happy you see .... :o

Must c who is seeing.

Ah Pek not welcome.

Yan Dao roll out red carpet to see.

• Praise 4