Peeping Tom Must Undergo Treatment

Picnic06-Biante15

Supercharged

cannot be every time I forget to zip right...............and I no have beer belly leh...........i stand straight look down can see my toe de..........btw...........inside got 2nd layer leh............and hor TM not so easy one lah................ [laugh] [laugh]

I will ROL if u tell me u hv chastity belt.

Ok, TM very Yuan Dao... charbo attract to u like bees to flowers. Since car forum, then it shd be like cars to ERP gantry.

Yeah TM not easy but sibei easy n naive to get con. Be careful ur CPF $$ hehe.

U not commando then cld u be scout else how u gift FR on looooowbang??

↡ Advertisement

I will ROL if u tell me u hv chastity belt.

Ok, TM very Yuan Dao... charbo attract to u like bees to flowers. Since car forum, then it shd be like cars to ERP gantry.

Yeah TM not easy but sibei easy n naive to get con. Be careful ur CPF $$ hehe.

U not commando then cld u be scout else how u gift FR on looooowbang??

actually I have..............just removed last year........... [blush]

TM where Yuan Dao..............is sibei easy and naive to get con.................but lucky my CPF all nominated give @rainbowbiatch liao..............no scare other gers con me cpf............. [laugh]

I no give FR lobang leh.....................you think i is some OKT always tell ppl JB where got street walkers meh.........follow closely and you may really find one in MCF hor............... [:p]

I ah pek leh................but usually when I look at the ladies..............they will look me back...............touch touch their hair..........walk afew steps.............look back see I looking at them or not...............stop and pretend look at something............some even walk back and pretend pick up something near me..................like that is mean what ah???.......... [:p] [:p]

U r the Man............hahaha [thumbsup][laugh]

• Praise 1

I ah pek leh................but usually when I look at the ladies..............they will look me back...............touch touch their hair..........walk afew steps.............look back see I looking at them or not...............stop and pretend look at something............some even walk back and pretend pick up something near me..................like that is mean what ah???.......... [:p] [:p]

It means you are also looking at them while they are doing all that.

Told them to use selfie stick to stick under staircase to check structural or plaster cracks but they don't listen!!

Serve them right now!!

from CNA : Peeping Tom to undergo mandatory treatment

SINGAPORE: A peeping Tom who had a habit of stealing women's bras was on Thursday ordered to undergo treatment for two years.

35-year-old Ng Eng Huat had peeped into a 25-year-old woman's bedroom at Bishan Street 22 on 15 July at about 12.40am.

Ng, a former branch manager of a bank, saw that the woman was sleeping on the bed.

But his attention was captivated by a bra hanging over a chair in the room.

Ng got sexually aroused and decided to steal the bra.

The act was spotted by the woman's neighbour and a police report was made.

Ng also admitted to another charge, under the Miscellaneous Offences Public Order and Nuisance Act, of possessing 11 bras in his flat.

In the written mitigation plea, the defence said Ng has been diagnosed with voyeurism and fetishism.

It said Ng committed the offences while serving a mandatory treatment order imposed by the Community Court in October 2011.

He was three months away from completing the order.

The defence asked the court to impose a two-year mandatory treatment order on Ng to help him overcome his disorders.

- CNA/xq

link: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/peeping-tom-to-undergo/919874.html

nothing new at hostels, bra & panties always goes missing .... [sly]

Told them to use selfie stick to stick under staircase to check structural or plaster cracks but they don't listen!!

Serve them right now!!

You didn't demo to them mar..... [mad]

You must stand there to do the on-job-training ... -_-

Supercharged

Super7, u back fm fishing trip still got stamina?

Got pictures of ur catch? Not mermaid but real fish to inspire us?

You didn't demo to them mar..... [mad]

You must stand there to do the on-job-training ... -_-

You don't understand I was busy.... busy fixing mirror on the floor underneath the staircase, today still busy ---- installing cctv cameras. You say lah, where got time to do demo!!?

Super7, u back fm fishing trip still got stamina?

Got pictures of ur catch? Not mermaid but real fish to inspire us?

Aiya, mai gong liao...... 7pm to 7am rocked on the sea, only caught 3 fish!!! Not a good day/nite for fishing. The boatman was nice, kept changing spots but still no luck. The boat next to ours was worst, zero catch!!!

But taking naps on the deck of a rocking boat under the stars was shiok!! Kena woke up by coast guard, spoilt my naps.

post-944-0-26551000-1414548496_thumb.jpg

post-944-0-93165700-1414548657_thumb.jpg

post-944-0-52675200-1414548776_thumb.jpg

Edited by Super7

Aiya, mai gong liao...... 7pm to 7am rocked on the sea, only caught 3 fish!!! Not a good day/nite for fishing. The boatman was nice, kept changing spots but still no luck. The boat next to ours was worst, zero catch!!!

But taking naps on the deck of a rocking boat under the stars was shiok!! Kena woke up by coast guard, spoilt my naps.

Second picture, you the one holding the fish .... [sly]

Welcome to the 'one piece pac' club ... [smash]

• Praise 1

Which spot you go ? [confused]

If you are fishing at South China Sea and with current month, not much big fishes lar, strong undersea current. Try the area within SG and Batam area. Big fish take shelter there .... [:)]

Supercharged

1st pic - is this at Singapore Yacht Club ?

P69 got join you anot ?

Supercharged

Second picture, you the one holding the fish .... [sly]

How come you can recognised him just by looking at this torso....?? :huh:

Supercharged

Which spot you go ? [confused]

If you are fishing at South China Sea and with current month, not much big fishes lar, strong undersea current. Try the area within SG and Batam area. Big fish take shelter there .... [:)]

Hey Bro, hv u fished at Phuket? Nov which part of Phuket is gd spot for big fish? Fish w tail not 2 legged ones. I don't want to spend 1 day with nothing to eat at night. TIA.

• Praise 1

Hey Bro, hv u fished at Phuket? Nov which part of Phuket is gd spot for big fish? Fish w tail not 2 legged ones. I don't want to spend 1 day with nothing to eat at night. TIA.

Puket not much fishes after tsuinami...

Try Kho Sam Mui island ... [thumbsup]

1st pic - is this at Singapore Yacht Club ?

P69 got join you anot ?

Yacht club next to WCP. Last minute trip, also different group, not same as P69. So didn't jio him lor. You also fish? I newbie lah. Edited by Super7