Peeping Tom Must Undergo Treatment

Picnic06-Biante15

Which spot you go ? [confused]

If you are fishing at South China Sea and with current month, not much big fishes lar, strong undersea current. Try the area within SG and Batam area. Big fish take shelter there .... [:)]

This Sunday going for 2 nites in SC sea:-(

Last nite was in sgp water. I newbie, need lots of tips n pointers. Thank you, thank you

Edited by Super7
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Yacht club next to WCP. Last minute trip, also different group, not same as P69. So didn't jio him lor. You also fish? I newbie lah.

No I don't fish, in fact I dislike fishing, cos I don't have the patience (but for fishing only). :D

But I like the sea and boating thou.... [cool]

Second picture, you the one holding the fish .... [sly]

I permanent life member of one pack club, LOL

I was holding the camera, you not yet see my one pack

Btw, peeing into sea water from boat, coast guard will catch anot hah? Hehehe

I saw boat man never peed into the sea, he peed into a bottle, then poured from water into sea, then he washed the bottle n dropped it into container where he kept the live squits he caught from sea as baits. Is there a taboo on peeing into the sea?

Edited by Super7
  • Praise 1

No I don't fish, in fact I dislike fishing, cos I don't have the patience (but for fishing only). :D

But I like the sea and boating thou.... [cool]

Sama sama!

I just napped and the boat man woke me up when he saw my rod shaking. I mean real rod.

Btw, you are VERY patient for what things, who?

Edited by Super7

all ur fish is same size as 2nd pict btr?

Really not bad lah.

Luckily about same size. Else no face to see my wife, LOL. 无脸见人, malu

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Sama sama!

I just napped and the boat man woke me up when he saw my rod shaking. I mean real rod.

Btw, you are VERY patient for what things, who?

Patience in waiting for wife/kids who always diley-tehy, waiting for a video/webpage to open during a bad connection, waiting to strike first prize Toto (am still waiting...), waiting in a traffic jam, etc

[laugh]

Patience in waiting for wife/kids who always diley-tehy, waiting for a video/webpage to open during a bad connection, waiting to strike first prize Toto (am still waiting...), waiting in a traffic jam, etc

[laugh]

Wah, you r a very patient man. How about JB custom jam?

This Sunday going for 2 nites in SC sea:-(

Last nite was in sgp water. I newbie, need lots of tips n pointers. Thank you, thank you

Hmmmm........... SC sea, this is the best time to catch 'Big Red Legs' prawns (ang ka hay) of size from tip of the head to tail about 10 ~ 12 inches, body about 1 1/4 inches diameter...... [bounce2]

The South-West monsoon just started and this is the time where the prawns make their annual trip to SCS from Indonesia waters (warm Indian & Artic Ocean water to cold SCS water) to spawn.

Just that the waves are strong and only fishing boat of 10 meters and above could withstand the pounding of the waves.. [grin]

Need a long (30meters) single nets and tow behind the boat to catch the prawns. Each haul can catch about 20kg of prawns. Commercial fishing use the trawl net with better haul.

I missed those days when going prawns fishing at this time. Now old leow and cannot stand the waves pounding and also my kakis all retired. Only enjoy occasion fishing at Palau Sibu kelongs. Thats also stopped leow. -_-

Our favourite kelong belong to the operator called "Ah Yeow" also closed for business few years back cos kena wack by strong monsoon till the kelong tilt, pirates attack once and his boat capsize upon reaching Tanjung Leman jetty where 6 person died. All this happen within 5 months period .... [:(]

I permanent life member of one pack club, LOL

I was holding the camera, you not yet see my one pack

Btw, peeing into sea water from boat, coast guard will catch anot hah? Hehehe

I saw boat man never peed into the sea, he peed into a bottle, then poured from water into sea, then he washed the bottle n dropped it into container where he kept the live squits he caught from sea as baits. Is there a taboo on peeing into the sea?

If you pee at the bow (front) of the boat, the boatman will [furious] you upside down.

Never pee at the bow and always pee at the back of the boat. Its a taboo to pee in the front cos believe is that the front of the boat got sprit (Water Devil) and when you pee onto them, 'they' will capsize the boat.... [sweatdrop]

So many times during over night fishing, I met with the 'water devils' until lost counts. 'They' will not disturb you but watching you fishing from the bow. Only the heads (looks like a monkey head) popping up & down. The boatman would burnt some joss papers in offering when spotted those 'water devils'. ^_^

If you pee at the bow (front) of the boat, the boatman will [furious] you upside down.

Never pee at the bow and always pee at the back of the boat. Its a taboo to pee in the front cos believe is that the front of the boat got sprit (Water Devil) and when you pee onto them, 'they' will capsize the boat.... [sweatdrop]

So many times during over night fishing, I met with the 'water devils' until lost counts. 'They' will not disturb you but watching you fishing from the bow. Only the heads (looks like a monkey head) popping up & down. The boatman would burnt some joss papers in offering when spotted those 'water devils'. ^_^

Wah, like that!!

Lucky i peed from the rear deck... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Tks for sharing. Interesting. Nvr knew that.

• Praise 2

I wonder what kind of treatment they make him go for?

Show him so many women's underwear that he is so sick

of seeing it that he never wants to see another pair in his whole life?

:D

think that would only bring him to the next level of highness lol...

• Praise 3

think that would only bring him to the next level of highness lol...

Not if the mata shows him grandmas' cotton, loose undies!!!

• Praise 2