Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
112 replies to this topic | 195 praises

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nowadays, when I go out, I dun see many youngsters wearing Levi's anymore ...Levi's,dun seem popular now,compared to last time.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Giordano? Bossini? [grin]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Nowadays, when I go out, I dun see many youngsters wearing Levi's anymore ...Levi's,dun seem popular now,compared to last time.

I also don't wear Levi's. I used to wear brands like Dr Denim, Cheap Monday and April 77. Until I became fat, i cannot be bothered anymore.  [bigcry]

Now i wear chinos bought from internet boutiques.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

HyperTonic
  • HyperTonic
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I also don't wear Levi's. I used to wear brands like Dr Denim, Cheap Monday and April 77. Until I became fat, i cannot be bothered anymore.  [bigcry]

Now i wear chinos bought from internet boutiques.

May I ask, which site you buy your chinos from?

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Uniqlo? Affordable and trendy 

Pocus, pChou and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My friend recommended True Religion. It's not cheap at more than $600 a pair! I think I will stick with Levis'

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

May I ask, which site you buy your chinos from?

Used to buy a lot from zipia.net but they have minimum order of USD300 (incl. of USD35 shipping), recently they've lowered to USD200.

I've looked through the other few popular sites like ASOS, Zalora, American Apparel (back when they were less famous and provoking). ASOS suits me more but you'd have to wait for their sale items.

My friend recommended True Religion. It's not cheap at more than $600 a pair! I think I will stick with Levis'

ya and in US they only go for USD100+ a pair? 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

HyperTonic
  • HyperTonic
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Used to buy a lot from zipia.net but they have minimum order of USD300 (incl. of USD35 shipping), recently they've lowered to USD200.

I've looked through the other few popular sites like ASOS, Zalora, American Apparel (back when they were less famous and provoking). ASOS suits me more but you'd have to wait for their sale items.

ya and in US they only go for USD100+ a pair? 

Thanks for the recommendations, will give it a try and see how it goes *Fingers Cross* hope it fits well.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm still wearing Levi's. Built to last and only reason I got a new 501 is because I outgrew the old one.

Only thing I don't like is nowadays they got a lot of patterns (torn, crumpled, colours, etc). I just like plain old blue jeans, get them dark and let the colour lighten with use.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks for the recommendations, will give it a try and see how it goes *Fingers Cross* hope it fits well.

No problem.

I have a 34inch waist now, so for zipia.net, most of the clothes I cannot fit (according to their measurements). Their clothes are mostly slim and skinny fit. They have nice selection of jeans and shoes which are relatively cheap too!

I'd suggest ASOS, wack their sale items quickly, if sizes are bigger by one or two sizes, can consider and just alter it to your size.

That's what I do nowadays.

If no choice, then go for Zalora, which really isn't that cheap. 

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nudie,true religion,evisu

but hardly wear jeans nowadays,slipper and bermuda usually lol

Lala81, pChou, Maseratigood and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I'm still wearing Levi's. Built to last and only reason I got a new 501 is because I outgrew the old one.

Only thing I don't like is nowadays they got a lot of patterns (torn, crumpled, colours, etc). I just like plain old blue jeans, get them dark and let the colour lighten with use.

that's the "old" style of wearing jeans.

Nowadays, purists advocate the NON-washing of jeans to maintain the colour.

Personally, I wear my jeans for 3 - 4 weeks, in between generous layers of Febreeze, before I flip it inside out for a machine wash, though I think hand rinse is better to maintain the colour.

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Still levi's for me.

Just bought them from USA during black friday.

But only 1 pair.

Still using the ones i bought 8 yrs ago lol. 

But hardly hardly ever wear now. Hardly go out. in fact need more work clothes nowadays.

pChou and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am looking for those 3/4 slim fit pants, used to see at uniqlo.. But recently dun see it.
Where can I find??

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Youngsters now is G-Star lo... all so rich one

Garage36.com

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In the 70's, I wore Rodeo, Lee, Wangler, Lois (The Bull) and Amco ..... [bounce2]  [bounce2]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

read about this stretchable jeans from Japan, damn chio, but expensive also

good for those ladies who like those skin-hugging materials and all the attention of wearing one  [sly]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

which brand is thinnest? :mellow:

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

which brand is thinnest? :mellow:

"Laurier" .......... [sly]

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Picnic06, 17 December 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Little_prince praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

"Laurier" .......... [sly]

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

[:|]

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: pifestyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users