Bolehland Polis : Gangster berlesen

Picnic06-Biante15

from Yahoo news : After recorded slapping migrants, cop shifted to desk job

GEORGE TOWN, Dec 16 — A Penang-based policeman shown in a video clip slapping a foreigner that went viral on social media sites recently has been put on desk duty pending investigations into the case, state police chief Datuk Abd Rahim Hanafi said today.

The unnamed policeman, who was formerly based in the Bayan Baru police station, was immediately transferred to the Balik Pulau operations centre after
the video clip was uploaded on to YouTube on December 13.

“We are investigating this case now and we will not compromise when it comes to any of our officers who commit any offense or smear the image of the police force,” Abd Rahim said in a official statement.

“I have issued an order to all department heads, district police chiefs and formation chiefs to ensure all officers under them to always fulfil their duties in accordance to the law,” he added.

Abd Rahim had also warned the police force in Penang to toe the line or face the consequences of their indiscipline.

“Do not even once act against of the law or do anything that can smear the image of the police force as this will not be tolerated at all,” he said.

The Penang police chief’s statement today came in the wake of a torrent of comments after the video clip spread.

It has been shared over 2,000 times on Facebook after showing up yesterday on a popular local online forum called JBTalks.

The one minute-and-six-second video clip, which appears to have been recorded on a smartphone, shows a policeman slapping and scolding three men who appear to be foreigners in a public area in Bayan Baru.

The policeman was at first seen to be ordering two of the three men to squat down beside a the third who was already in a squatting position on the ground.

The policeman proceeded to scold one of the men and slapped the latter repeatedly while asking him in Malay, “You mau kurang ajar dengan saya [You want to be disrespectful to me]”.

The video ends abruptly when the policeman turns around and faces the anonymous cameraman, who appears to have captured the incident from across the street.

The clip has attracted more than 127 comments on Facebook, most of which criticised the policeman for his actions.

“Gangster berlesen (licensed gangster) one Facebook user, KS Sim, commented while another user, Yu Min, said he “felt so sad for the police — kurang ajar scolding kurang ajar HAHAHAHA LMFAO”.

Many other commenters simply used the slogan “Malaysia Boleh” [Malaysia Can] in a sarcastic manner, pointing out that such incidences frequently took place in Malaysia.

link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/recorded-slapping-migrants-cop-shifted-desk-job-094400430.html

(sorry don't know how to upload the video here, can someone help before its gone)

If more like him, less illegal immigrants in bolehland and even less crimes..... [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The policeman was shouting 'kunching' at them and maybe he was pissed off for the FW urinating anyhow and was caught by him ... [sly]

Afterall, the policeman was keeping his country clean. [flowerface]

If I were him, I will ask for rm50 from each of them rather than become internet sensation and losing his post.

Transferring him to balik pulau is like transferring our police bois to pulau ubin. That's how condemn he is.

If I were him, I will ask for rm50 from each of them rather than become internet sensation and losing his post.

Transferring him to balik pulau is like transferring our police bois to pulau ubin. That's how condemn he is.

Many donkeys years back (in 70's), when making a report in their polis station, every report is RM5/- (back then S$1/- = RM1.20).

Thats only if you got time to wait in their station.... [grin] . If in hurry pay more ... [sweatdrop]

Wasn't it like that in the old days? That's why people feared and respected the police in those days.

Nowadays you have aggressive people challenging you to call the police and report them..... these people are not scared!

And they're right... police arrive, just ask you all to settle "amicably", never even bother to check eyewitnesses to confirm who is the aggressive party, and lastly advise you to make magistrate's complaint if you are so inclined...

We need this kind of police to tell "kurang ajar" people straightaway to their faces that they are behaving "kurang ajar"... (slaps are optional!)

Sg polis wait during riot so many labels were targetted at them....MY polis slap (no panchan) we label them also....Police both side of cosway very pitiful!

Unfortunately, that's the way life is... Standards of behaviour have changed. What's acceptable then, is not acceptable now. Not just police, but, for example, teachers also.

Last time teachers can cane students, throw their books out the window, tear up their work, etc. ... all no issue, part of life [laugh]

Try doing that nowadays!

Last time teachers can cane students, throw their books out the window, tear up their work, etc. ... all no issue, part of life [laugh]

Try doing that nowadays!

The parent will scold teacher, throw his/her book out the window, tear up any paper/book on-sight etc.

sometimes i don't understand these MY keyboard warriors.

A lot of crimes there are committed by foreigners, especially the violent parang-wielding robberies.

Their police know how to treat these fellas. Its a developing country with problematic immigrants, they're making no delusions about it.

Some day, I'm sure the same keyboard warriors who hound these cops will be the same ones screaming for their help.

When in peace time, nobody appreciate police officers around cos they enforce law & order.

When in time of needs, they will be desperate looking for police officers and blame them not around when needed.... [grin]

Around also salah, not around also salah, mahniak susar ...... [crazy][crazy]

When in peace time, nobody appreciate police officers around cos they enforce law & order.

When in time of needs, they will be desperate looking for police officers and blame them not around when needed.... [grin]

Around also salah, not around also salah, mahniak susar ...... [crazy][crazy]

surely ppl appreciate polis patrol n stern to strangers but friendly to familiar neighbors.

however, i don't see as many patrols as previously, say many yrs back.

only thing i learnt from enforcement roles - too diplomatic gets u nowhere.

(edited)

the infamous kopi money [咖啡錢] ... taiwan tourist don't know meh?

"arrowing" a male tourist stealing victoria secret undi ... a bit far fetch right? lol

nevermind ... no kopi no talk

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement