Isn't this ironic?

Fcw75

I wonder who is seeking better service for the passengers? Anyone fighting for the passengers plight?

Don't think can ever fight for better service with monopoly. For them it's either you take it or leave it [:/] Can't even bother to reduce downtime

Twincharged

They are trying to tell you the reason why there are so many breakdowns. Cuz there were not enough fare increases.

Why isnt CCS (competition commission sgp) doing anything? SBS and SMRT par-kat(gang up) to raise fare. Sebei kelong.

Edited by Watwheels

I think they are showing the fare increase is inversly proportional to the breakdown rate yearly

Example:

5% increase ---> max 4 breakdowns

4% increase ---> max 8 breakdowns

3% increase ----> max 12 breakdowns

2% increase ----> max 16 breakdowns

1% increase ----> max 20 breakdowns

No increase -----> don't complain when breakdowns

As you can see, fare increase doesn't eliminate breakdowns, it is the frequency of breakdown occurrences

• Praise 2

I wonder who is seeking better service for the passengers? Anyone fighting for the passengers plight?

Who? They lor.... If you go dig out their old request for fare hike, always about providing better service hor...

• Praise 1

They will tell you, if fare is not increased, then be prepared for more breakdowns. Fare increase is to up the maintenance to reduce downtime. [:p]

Of course fare increase is to reduce downtime. None of the extra profits will be going to the shareholders mah. Why Singaporeans always so suspicious of MIW and / or MIW controlled entities? It's all for our benefit..

• Praise 2

Who? They lor.... If you go dig out their old request for fare hike, always about providing better service hor...

I think they mean the extra money from fare rise is meant for better cable-ties!!!

affect u meh? i thought u have 3 cars in your garage? [laugh]

U mean my Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati ah?

• Praise 1

Of course fare increase is to reduce downtime. None of the extra profits will be going to the shareholders mah. Why Singaporeans always so suspicious of MIW and / or MIW controlled entities? It's all for our benefit..

Well said!!! [grin]

They will tell you, if fare is not increased, then be prepared for more breakdowns. Fare increase is to up the maintenance to reduce downtime. [:p]

circle line so new... so fast already breakdowns.. its not maintenance issue liao... somebody must be use inferior product that fails prematurely... people on the inside knows..

Yeah increase the blo0dy fares for goodness sake.

Move with the times, even a bowl of noodles at a heartland hawkers is $3.50 already.

If we can spend $150k on a stupid jap bb car, we can up the fares to $2 a ride.

Yeah, thumbs up!

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement