Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

Don't forget the 70%. They are ok without any checks and balance. That is why govt have this bad habit of quietly implementing things without any news or consultation!

Yesterday I saw HDB reply to somebody who wrote into Straits Times Forum, throw a lot of smoke around but never say how come they quietly introduce this peak hour charges at so many carparks from 1 Dec onwards.

As usual lo, since when they will reply directly to the question de? They always like to throw smoke or beat around the bush and still never answer the question.

↡ Advertisement

Haha ... only living in an old flat, cannot afford BTO. Huat already .... if living in Good Class Bungalow .... LOL

BTO is cheaper than old flat leh.

Bad thing is that you gotta wait 6 years.

Finally did the exchange at Esso. If fact you can get a refund (get money), instead of exchange. WIth ERP gantries, coupons are almost dead; with refund, don have top up to end up with more coupons. 

Finally did the exchange at Esso. If fact you can get a refund (get money), instead of exchange. WIth ERP gantries, coupons are almost dead; with refund, don have top up to end up with more coupons. 

Can opt to get back money instead of exchange to new coupons ah? If can, i rather get back money. Lol.

Went to Shell on eve of New Year day and was told they don't change on eve and public holidays :a-bang:

Don't understand why so complicated?

I changed at HDB civic centre.

Hell lots of stocks. Got more than $80 of coupons to exchange and they also have. Got 1/2 hour, 1 hour and 2 hour coupons.

Many many coupons in my car now

yesterday went to top up petrol at SPC, they dont change coupon there? so it is not all kiosks only certain brand? but all kiosks sell?

yesterday went to top up petrol at SPC, they dont change coupon there? so it is not all kiosks only certain brand? but all kiosks sell?

SPC is not taking part in the exchange program.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/new-parking-coupons-on-sale-from-oct-12/3196348.html

Sales of coupons I think is as per authorised shops. But when it comes to coupon exchange SPC is not taking part, so left Caltex, Esso and Shell....plus HDB centers and URA centers.

Edited by Watwheels

Till date no stock at spc.

Diao.... :serious-business:

You never walk pass any mama shop, 7/11 or cheers? That's kinda impossible unless you stay in a cave and drive to another cave.

Oh I forgot....Sgp drivers hardly walk. They park so close to their destination.

FYI for those still living in a world of their own.

The coupon exchange at Caltex, Esso & Shell petrol kiosks end 31Jan 2017. If done at HDB/URA center...no dateline....yet.

Edited by Watwheels

I changed at HDB civic centre.

Hell lots of stocks. Got more than $80 of coupons to exchange and they also have. Got 1/2 hour, 1 hour and 2 hour coupons.

Many many coupons in my car now

HDB confirmed have stocks esp the new coupons pricing already implemented about 1 month liao. Lol. 

HDB confirmed have stocks esp the new coupons pricing already implemented about 1 month liao. Lol. 

yes thats true.

From what i hear around that ppl can't get their coupons at petrol stations, they can always make a trip down to HDB centre and exchange.

plenty of stock, no queue. need to press the bell for someone to serve me somemore. 

then again, it's been a while since the new coupon has started. i'm sure most of us would have already exchanged our coupons.

yes thats true.

From what i hear around that ppl can't get their coupons at petrol stations, they can always make a trip down to HDB centre and exchange.

plenty of stock, no queue. need to press the bell for someone to serve me somemore. 

then again, it's been a while since the new coupon has started. i'm sure most of us would have already exchanged our coupons.

I doubt so. When it comes to parking even rich folks who drive fancy cars will illegal park if given the opportunity. Nobody enjoys paying for parking. So get ready to see ppl coming in to ask where to exchange coupons after the dateline and asking how to appeal for summon using old coupons.

I doubt so. When it comes to parking even rich folks who drive fancy cars will illegal park if given the opportunity. Nobody enjoys paying for parking. So get ready to see ppl coming in to ask where to exchange coupons after the dateline and asking how to appeal for summon using old coupons.

wow, looks like i should be calling up the illegal hotline quite often from now on.

i don't mind cars parking at places with cheaper rates but illegal parking? see them no up. 

↡ Advertisement