Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

Hey bro, I just went down to HDB branch office st Toa Payoh. No queue and plenty stock. Got 1 officer sittibg at counter dedicated to exchanging oold coupon and sellinv new coupon. try?

Till date no stock at spc.

Diao....:serious-business:

• Praise 9

Finally did the exchange at Esso. If fact you can get a refund (get money), instead of exchange. WIth ERP gantries, coupons are almost dead; with refund, don have top up to end up with more coupons.

Yes, and that begs the question of why they couldn't just forget about this coupon increase entirely and instead work on a conversion to electronic parking everywhere.

Either the coupons are here to stay (dumb and lazy) or they're that short-sighted or they're really that money-minded. Personally I think it's a combination of the latter two.

Cute cartoon but if the mata/minah had some brains and were fair-minded, they should excuse this as an honest mistake (the genuine sort not the MIW type) if the month tab is correctly torn for January. The new coupons did not exist early in 2016. Edited by Turboflat4

Hey bro, I just went down to HDB branch office st Toa Payoh. No queue and plenty stock. Got 1 officer sittibg at counter dedicated to exchanging oold coupon and sellinv new coupon. try?

Seriously I would not deliberately go there just to get coupons. They came up with something new but logistically not prepared and have to cause inconvenience to consumers. Really sucks.

Coupons are here to stay.

Road side parking is almost impossible to implement electronic parking system. Places like tanjong pagar has lots of such parking lots.

• Praise 1

Coupons are here to stay.

Road side parking is almost impossible to implement electronic parking system. Places like tanjong pagar has lots of such parking lots.

Parking meter lor.

report report ... tampering with coupon is an offence.... cheapo guy

Not all owners of spot car is bros

post-131345-0-67966000-1489813850_thumb.jpg

post-131345-0-79357500-1489813861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69

Turbocharged

report report ... tampering with coupon is an offence.... cheapo guy

might not be tampering, spotted something like 17, march, instead of tearing off the whole tab there are people will just fold it. Unless he reuses it if not can claim ignorant. 

• Praise 1

Part-time summon abang spotted! :XD:

They must park at the up hill slope i everyday run and train

How not to miss sia.

Edited by Staff69

might not be tampering, spotted something like 17, march, instead of tearing off the whole tab there are people will just fold it. Unless he reuses it if not can claim ignorant.

Lol...Ignorance is not a defence when the rules are explicit.. too bad if u blur blur Bec everyone knows the rules clearly..

Any driver will know so long as u display the coupon, u are using it n the tabs have to be torn off.. no such thing as fold back, n claim dunno later.. Bec these coupons can be reused again n that is cheating.the authorities will not hv it any other way..

• Praise 2