Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

Just now I stopped at Bukit Timah Shell Station to pump petrol and try to take the opportunity to exchange the remaining unused couple there but the lady said there's no instruction from the boss that it can be exchanged.  But few days ago I went to HDB Centre at CCK the officer told me that all petrol station can exchange, just topup the difference :a-confused:  [mad]  I don't border anymore I'll continue to use until it finish [mad]

Edited by AltisOwner
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Better dont go to petrol station to exchange, as cashier counter always crowded de, it would be a mess if do an exchange. Lol.

Agree, dont feel good jamming the que too.

Will go off peak hrs to exchange

Thanks for the reminder.

(btw 1st dec Aids day too...)

• Praise 1

Just now I stopped at Bukit Timah Shell Station to pump petrol and try to take the opportunity to exchange the remaining unused couple there but the lady said there's no instruction from the boss that it can be exchanged.  But few days ago I went to HDB Centre at CCK the officer told me that all petrol station can exchange, just topup the difference :a-confused:  [mad]  I don't border anymore I'll continue to use until it finish [mad]

petrol kiosks only from tomorrow, but some close one eye

petrol kiosks only from tomorrow, but some close one eye

OIC, noted with thanks :)  Anyway, since I have the new couples with me, I will go some other day on off peak hours.

Edited by AltisOwner

ha ha ha, read that some smart alec went to horde the coupons, thinking can still use after the change :a-bang:

They did allow that for the local stamps though.

In December, if "accidentally" or "unintentionally" use the old $0.50 or $1.00 coupon, the car park attendant will usually close an eye, so "unofficially" can continue to use your existing coupons and save some money  :D

For the last few months, I never put coupon lor ......... most shop stop selling waiting for new ones ba .......

So free parking all this while lor

huh?  after today no free parking?

Hey, this is an act of looting state coffer leh ........ no, cannot, you must exchange and top up new coupon leh ....

In December, if "accidentally" or "unintentionally" use the old $0.50 or $1.00 coupon, the car park attendant will usually close an eye, so "unofficially" can continue to use your existing coupons and save some money  :D

Just now I stopped at Bukit Timah Shell Station to pump petrol and try to take the opportunity to exchange the remaining unused couple there but the lady said there's no instruction from the boss that it can be exchanged. But few days ago I went to HDB Centre at CCK the officer told me that all petrol station can exchange, just topup the difference :a-confused:[mad] I don't border anymore I'll continue to use until it finish [mad]

Exchange at Petrol station from 1st Dec. For shell and caltex, all can do exchange, Esso some and SPC is No exchange.
  • Praise 1

I just went to Shell @ Loyang. The cashier told me she didn't recieve any instructions from HQ for exchange. She suggested to do it at 7-11 outlet, I stunned and look at her uniform(7-11).. Then I asked for a 60cents coupon, but out of stock..

I guess it will take next few months to settle down bah..

• Praise 1

In December, if "accidentally" or "unintentionally" use the old $0.50 or $1.00 coupon, the car park attendant will usually close an eye, so "unofficially" can continue to use your existing coupons and save some money :D

You must be sure bros. I will continue to use and finish up my coupon. Got summon I come look for you.

You must be sure bros. I will continue to use and finish up my coupon. Got summon I come look for you.ð

Summon can claim arh ..... which bro so generous?
  • Praise 2

Went to one esso and they say oos for half hour coupon . Cheers say no stock yet. Think today just don't put coupon bah.

No stock for the new coupon?

So if the coupons got use a few before, the rest of the unused ones can bring to any Shell stations to exchange? Still blur abt the new rules.