Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

can i put a 50ct coupon + a ten cent coin on top to park for half hour?

:D

Can.

Even better, you just e-transfer to my bank account the amount due for the parking. Dun need to put coupon liao.

Dun worry, I trust your integrity to transfer the correct amount :D

Until March next year. Plenty of time, most important is get your hands on a set of new coupons first.

So there is a deadline to exchange old coupons ah! And it is only given 4 months to exchange to new coupon?!

Went to HDB Branch at bukiterah this morning about 8:30am. No queue, everything settled in less than 10minutes. Had my $3 coupon that expired 4 years ago refunded as well

So there is a deadline to exchange old coupons ah! And it is only given 4 months to exchange to new coupon?!

Paiseh wrong info. Petrol station exchange until 31 jan only. Exchange at HDB branch office no deadline.

Paiseh wrong info. Petrol station exchange until 31 jan only. Exchange at HDB branch office no deadline.

Lol, so can say that no deadline to exchange old coupon lo.

ya, no deadline at branch office except petrol kiosks, which is to facilitate the mass exchange. I usually keep for few years those wrongly torn coupon and change one shot

Twincharged

no wonder last night the shell @pasir ris was so packed .... want to beat oil also cannot ....

this is Sinkapor..implementation without a plan

just like enacting laws without enforcement

There is plan...but when tons of ppl want to change at one go...whatever plan will go haywire...just think of buying iphone online when it first came out...website will be overloaded and down...

as mentioned by some bro alr, u can take ur time to exchange...

count ourselves lucky that govt nv announce on 1 dec that price will be increased and all old coupon cannot be used (like some govt in india)...if u have a better plan...go join civil service and advice them

Supercharged

When they implement or change policy, they would not bother if end user is inconvenient or not de.

i thought the exchange plan is quite well thought of?  Can go to so many different places to change.  

What else you want?  Doorstep Home delivery service? 

Lucky we not India. Currency denomination pulled out overnight.... until today, still a big mess there.  

I went to Shell Bukit Timah yesterday with the intention of changing my old coupons and buying new ones. The cashier use an ultra violet lamp to scan each coupon for the "lion head seal" so as to see if the coupons are genuine or not. She claims got fake coupons in the market [sweatdrop]

As the guy in front of me had quite a lot of coupons, I left without changing as it takes too long.

• Praise 4

just went to esso station to change coupon, no queue! shocking! REASON: NO MORE NEW COUPON. was asked to return the other day in the morning...kns! [bounce1] waste my time!

Finally changed my old coupons and bought new one.. Waited more than an hour at Geylang HDB. Queue isn't long, but the counting took very long time. Esp when Front few uncles carry large stacks of old coupons, sian half..

Wonder if there is better way to implement this, ie 50cents is still allowable as interim but duration is 25mins or so.

Edited by Optramagnum
  • Dislike 1

Finally changed my old coupons and bought new one.. Waited more than an hour at Geylang HDB. Queue isn't long, but the counting took very long time. Esp when Front few uncles carry large stacks of old coupons, sian half..

Wonder if there is better way to implement this, ie 50cents is still allowable as interim but duration is 25mins or so.

Suay bro.

Got how many counters doing it?

Yesterday I went got 3.

↡ Advertisement