Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

warning letter = dustbin

Lol. Atleast they understand the current situation, and issued advisory/warning instead of outright summon

voice out, shoot the authority for not doing enough to save the earth by extending validity of these unused coupon for another month.

Its just an advisory/warning. No need shoot them lah. They are in the loop of the situation
  • Praise 1

Let's say you displayed $1 coupon and got summoned on the 25mins, I believe still can argue as the $1 is still more then 30mins that cost 60cts.

Unless summoned at the 50 mins mark, then don't know what to say liao.

Bad argument lor ..... the 50c and $1 coupon is no longer valid lor.  You are better off with 50c and get fine then appeal. It is probably the same.

When I see newpapers headline said Civil Servants get 1.95 Months ...... I be careful lor..

Let's say you displayed $1 coupon and got summoned on the 25mins, I believe still can argue as the $1 is still more then 30mins that cost 60cts.

Unless summoned at the 50 mins mark, then don't know what to say liao.

Edited by Apple-Tree

Highly recommend to go HDB branch office for exchange. Many petrol station dont even have stock anymore. Only HDB branch have "endless supply"

True, lucky to find one Esso station that has stock, just opposite Changi Prison Complex/near Mariam Way - but only 1 hr available, no more 1/2 hr or 2 hrs.

Can refund too instead of exchange - but maximum $100 only (per person).

No uv light too - just normal vision, manual count.

But suggest count and stack your old coupons nicely first, rubber band each stack - or the person may confuse and make mistake.

• Praise 1

Bad argument lor ..... the 50c and $1 coupon is no longer valid lor. You are better off with 50c and get fine then appeal. It is probably the same.

When I see newpapers headline said Civil Servants get 1.95 Months ...... I be careful lor..

1.95mths? Got see wrongly boh.

Thought it's 0.5mth plus the usual 13mths.

June or July they given another 0.45 or 0.5 already..... And all this not including Performance Bonus or maybe another 2 to 6 months.

Let's all join civil service!

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

Oh, this month 0.5 laa ..... the whole year total 1.95 lor.

1.95mths? Got see wrongly boh.

Thought it's 0.5mth plus the usual 13mths.

My friend, teacher lor, she say next year problem lor.  Up to 50 schools to be combined or closed lor.

Excess Teacher squad lor.

June or July they given another 0.45 or 0.5 already..... And all this not including Performance Bonus or maybe another 2 to 6 months.

Let's all join civil service!

If can refund for the old coupons, I will opt for it as seldom has the chance to use coupon anyway.

Update:

Apparently heard at area office more "troublesome"

1) check the person IC

2) replace only 2 coupons (booklet) - the rest refund.

Wow ...... I finally bought the new 60c parking coupon.  Same colour as the old one leh.

IDEA  [bounce2]

Can continue to use old $0.50 and $1 coupon, since car park attendant differentiate the coupons by colour.

Just act blur if kena caught.

Ignorance is bliss  [:p]

Edited by Vinceng

Exactly.  And here are the possible excuse for appeal if caught :

i) I thought it will be implemented on Jan 1st 2017 as start of budget fiscal policy start on either July 1st or Jan 1st.  I am really sorry, please give me a chance.

ii) I did not managed to buy the new coupon and the HDB Area office is too far away from home or office. I am really sorry, please give me a chance. (Show Google Map)

iii) My reading glasses is broken. I have mistaken the 50c coupon for the new 60c which I already using.  See attached photo (Remember to tear a few piece off to show USED condition).  I am really sorry, please give me a chance. (Show photo)

iv) It is a fault of mine and as circumstances bearing.  I would like to request a waiver of the fine as I have being a law abiding citizen who will even pay my HDB due on time.  I look forward to a favourable reply. (Show nothing as I am NOT SURE what I am writing)

IDEA  [bounce2]

Can continue to use old $0.50 and $1 coupon, since car park attendant differentiate the coupons by colour.

IDEA  [bounce2]

New and old coupons colour is the same, only the denomination is different.

↡ Advertisement