Blindspot and defensive driving

Yewheng

I see something different leh... I see the driver of the cam car actually speed up when the Cefiro was signalling and filtering...

Not saying that the Cefiro was right, but I think the cam car don't want to give way... to that I say: OR BI!

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys,

What would u do under the same situation, but u (the cam driver) want to filter back to ur original lane(to avoid the cefiro), but another car either has sped up or also filtering into that lane..

Horning the cefiro or jamming the brakes won't really help right? Go left or go right also cannot.

The cam car drier could have just ease off the right foot from the accelerator and the Cefiro could have passed without any contact. Instead he was waiting for the "sound" and then he started to blare is horn and sped up! No wonder people use to say "long-tio-u-sia"!

His passenger was wondering and asking him "why"? He said that he wanted to report this fellow!

Edited by Fitvip

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1847772821921779/

Truck blindspot.. 50 second onward.

Come to think of it, I think I had numerous occasions that I am in the truck blindspot unknowingly. Usually is filter to expressway. I'll be even more careful on truck blindspot. Hope other drivers out there too..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

https://www.facebook.com/701306079901798/posts/2360258627339860/

I think driving school that teach class 4 should also include this in the lesson where learners are to park at the designated lot and then instructor goes down and then put some cones at designated position and go back up and ask the learners to look at all the mirror and ask them whether is there anything left right centre and is it okay to move off.

So that will trigger those learner to have a deep impression on heavy vehicle big blindspot and remember for life. This remeberance will one day save lives.

• Praise 2

post-14834-0-50099100-1550839041_thumb.jpg

Take note bikers.. So next time you guys know Which area to avoid when travelling beside trailer or stop in front or beside trailer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1