Anyone know of season parking around Somerset area

Iewoug

Hi everyone,

I just want to find out if anyone knows of season parking around Somerset area? Malls and office buildings. If you do, can advise the monthly rates? Inputs would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Shopping malls are the good place for parking. Because many visitors come every time here.

Thank you very much jaheen, I would be trying some of those out. Happy 2014 and welcome to the MCF forum :)

Just thought I share my "valet" parking experience at the SGH recently.

There's a car park near block 4, SGH that has 2 entrances. One that's for goods loading n valet parking only. I took that since I was rushing for time. It has a big sign reading "valet parking $2". When I drove near the booth, the guy waved for me to proceed to the car park. So I thought that's for me to ahead to park my car myself. After I'd parked my car, another chap came over asking that I pay him $2. I asked what's that for and he replied its for valet parking. I refused as they certainly did not provide any valet service, but he says that's the way it is and if I'm not willing to pay I'll need to park elsewhere. I was in a hurry and thus didn't bother to reason with them. My point is this... I'll still be charged the usual car park fees even having paid the 2 bucks and it's for NO SERVICE rendered!

If it's meant for their exclusive use, then it should be built into car park rates isn't it? Wonder if anyone else felt or experienced it?

Finally, my apologies for having to post here. Not sure where n how else to post it!

↡ Advertisement