• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1051 replies to this topic | 1,437 praises

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Don't get any wrong ideal ........... [sly] 

It's China Smartphone.

Yahoo News :  China’s Xiaomi confirms it will bring its smartphones to Singapore this year

Today Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone maker known for selling top-notch handsets at bargain bin prices, revealed via social media that it’s next stop beyond the Greater China will indeed be Singapore.

Yesterday Xiaomi’s Hong Kong and Taiwan Facebook pages posted messages featuring the company’s rabbit mascot beside a Chinese dragon proclaiming “Hello Singapore”, linking to a Xiaomi Singapore Facebook page. However, now that Hugo Barra posted

the same picture on his Google+ profile page, the proverbial writing is on the proverbial wall.

Curiously, the Singapore Facebook page appears to have been created in May 2013 – three months before Barra got on board. This might indicate that Xiaomi had been eyeing the move for some time.

Xiaomi had publicly indicated that its next overseas stop beyond Taiwan and Hong Kong would be Singapore back in December when it held a fan meetup in Taipei.

The move to the city-state will test the company’s chops in a market in which consumers have higher incomes on average. It also will be branching out from exclusively Chinese-speaking markets into a multi-lingual market.

Just this morning Xiaomi announced that it had sold over 18 million handsets in 2013, more than twice the 7.19 million it doled out the previous year. In 2014, it’s hoping to hit 40 million. As for revenues, the company raked in over $5.18 billion for the year.

Saw it in China last month whilst visiting Hainan Island. Nice and light, only problem is program all in Chinese wording which reframe me from buying.... [grin]

Attached Thumbnails

• China Xiaomi.jpg

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my friend says that they have very good TV box that can watch a lot of overseas channels?? is it???

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

my friend says that they have very good TV box that can watch a lot of overseas channels?? is it???

Even it is true...once come into our sunny lsland..it will  be blocked lah....our medial industry so open to let them do such thing meh..everything must pay..

Edited by LoverofCar, 03 January 2014 - 12:45 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:56 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Even it is true...once come into our sunny lsland..it will  be blocked lah....our medial industry so open to let them do such thing meh..everything must pay..

sianz...the only place on Earth that we pay to get ourselves screwed........more like employees here...

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Never heard of it leh...

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bought 1 about half yr ago.. not bad.... 2200rmb if i rem correctly

the other not bad phone is oppo

Edited by Galantspeedz, 03 January 2014 - 01:11 PM.

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Go Aliexpress.com and see. Can only see a while then will not work when the service providers updates their security access codes in their own legal sets.

My coleague bought a couple and now only the 3rd set is working [lipsrsealed] the other 2 got lock-out.

Never heard of it leh...

BIG time in China in terms of market share, Apple no fight I heard. [sweatdrop]

I think cheaper to order on line or get friends from China to bring in.

ChickenMob praised this
Pokemon trainer BraculaTheFang is the name.

Catching Pokemon is my game.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Temasek got shares in this one.

So those kpkb abt MOW still buying?

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

xiaomi 2, i have 1

very good to use

v powerful device..

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Maseratigood
  • Maseratigood
    Banned

Don't get any wrong ideal ........... [sly] 

It's China Smartphone.

Yahoo News :  China’s Xiaomi confirms it will bring its smartphones to Singapore this year

Today Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone maker known for selling top-notch handsets at bargain bin prices, revealed via social media that it’s next stop beyond the Greater China will indeed be Singapore.

Yesterday Xiaomi’s Hong Kong and Taiwan Facebook pages posted messages featuring the company’s rabbit mascot beside a Chinese dragon proclaiming “Hello Singapore”, linking to a Xiaomi Singapore Facebook page. However, now that Hugo Barra posted

the same picture on his Google+ profile page, the proverbial writing is on the proverbial wall.

Curiously, the Singapore Facebook page appears to have been created in May 2013 – three months before Barra got on board. This might indicate that Xiaomi had been eyeing the move for some time.

Xiaomi had publicly indicated that its next overseas stop beyond Taiwan and Hong Kong would be Singapore back in December when it held a fan meetup in Taipei.

The move to the city-state will test the company’s chops in a market in which consumers have higher incomes on average. It also will be branching out from exclusively Chinese-speaking markets into a multi-lingual market.

Just this morning Xiaomi announced that it had sold over 18 million handsets in 2013, more than twice the 7.19 million it doled out the previous year. In 2014, it’s hoping to hit 40 million. As for revenues, the company raked in over $5.18 billion for the year.

Saw it in China last month whilst visiting Hainan Island. Nice and light, only problem is program all in Chinese wording which reframe me from buying.... [grin]

buy first, then go chinatown ask atb there to explain the chinese words to you mah!!!

Never heard of it leh...

i think some atb working here use it... why not you borrow from them to try out!!?? [grin]

美酒加咖啡, 一杯加一杯, 海友hoonkee

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I can't read Chinese..next..

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Pretty well-spec'd phone compared to other smartphones out there...

http://www.hardwarez...g-galaxy-s4-lte

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$169 for Quad core, dual sim, IPS... Good price.. 

http://www.xiaomi.com/sg/

https://www.facebook...535405486500557

Singapore Mi fans — #Redmi is coming your way on Feb 21st! Excited? Find out more at www.xiaomi.com/sg and please help us spread the word!

1920323_663172210390550_963173433_n.jpg

Edited by Ender, 14 February 2014 - 01:22 PM.

You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$169 for Quad core, dual sim, IPS... Good price.. 

http://www.xiaomi.com/sg/

https://www.facebook...535405486500557

Singapore Mi fans — #Redmi is coming your way on Feb 21st! Excited? Find out more at www.xiaomi.com/sg and please help us spread the word!

with or without telco contract ... -_-

Edited by Picnic06, 14 February 2014 - 01:26 PM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the irony is this company is complaining other non branded hp makers are copying their designs while they are known to copy those branded ones. [laugh]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't know yet. 

But it's not 4g phone.. sigh..

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

with or without telco contract ... -_-

should be with telco contract ba...

china selling sgd400+

红米 is like the note version of samsung

Don't know yet. 

But it's not 4g phone.. sigh..

yes no LTE for china phones

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Review

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What kind of TV channel [grin]

Temasek got shares in this one.

So those kpkb abt MOW still buying?

I think you key sala Liao [grin]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:00 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no matter how cheap, i wont buy because i dont wanna let people see me as cheap.... i'm using HTC ONE you know.... how can i downgrade to cheap phone??... i wont even consider downgrade to some "highend" plastic phone... no way with xiaomei.....hehehe..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: smartphone, xiaomi, china and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users