China's Xiaomi Is Coming ...

Maxus-MIFA9

Don't think so leh.

Yours is Note 4G, the one I need is Note 4 4G.

Anyway, I ordered from Qoo liao.

Thanks guys.

Oops. Mine was the grandfather of Redmi Note. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Just got a Mi5s. With all the discount codes from Qoo10 and using the gift vouchers to get additional 3% discount. Managed to get it at around $380. Good phone but not for someone who wants something that works out of the box. Had to install google services and playstore myself. But at least it has flagship specs for less than half the price of a flagship phone from a mainstream brand.

• Praise 1

Just got a Mi5s. With all the discount codes from Qoo10 and using the gift vouchers to get additional 3% discount. Managed to get it at around $380. Good phone but not for someone who wants something that works out of the box. Had to install google services and playstore myself. But at least it has flagship specs for less than half the price of a flagship phone from a mainstream brand.

flag ship spec is 128GB and 4GB RAM.  At $380? That's cheap

Twincharged

flag ship spec is 128GB and 4GB RAM.  At $380? That's cheap

Got the 64gb version. Don't think I will use 128gb cuz just getting this phone for fun and as a spare. If you get the mi5 instead, I think its even cheaper. Still considered quite good since the mi5 uses the sd820 which isn't much different from the sd821 in the mi5s.

Is anyone using the Redmi Note 4? My nephew looking for one and my bro told me to help.

I have zero knowledge about Xiaomi.

Where do you guys buy it? From the ah beng shop?

Correction. Should be atb shop nowadays. I got my xiao mi 3 from one of the built merah central. Opposite NTUC. Recommended by atb. I would say so far so good. No lag. Drop couple of times still working fine. The downside heat up pretty easily with Pokemon running. Camera/video quality not as good as 3stars. Anyway 250plus can't ask for more.
  • Praise 2

Got the 64gb version. Don't think I will use 128gb cuz just getting this phone for fun and as a spare. If you get the mi5 instead, I think its even cheaper. Still considered quite good since the mi5 uses the sd820 which isn't much different from the sd821 in the mi5s.

I got the 128GB at $598. 

Twincharged

I got the 128GB at $598. 

Isn't that the price of the plus version? I rmb I was comparing between the normal mi5s and the plus. Plus was additional $129 which would make it around $500.

Isn't that the price of the plus version? I rmb I was comparing between the normal mi5s and the plus. Plus was additional $129 which would make it around $500.

Mi5 Plus comes with a bigger screen. It should be known as Mi5 pro which come with 128GB and 4GB RAM

Twincharged

Mi5 Plus comes with a bigger screen. It should be known as Mi5 pro which come with 128GB and 4GB RAM

No la. Mi5 pro is old one. The mi5s now has the plus version which has a bigger screen and dual cameras. Was comparing the 5s and 5s plus  but decided on the smaller one cuz I have a phablet already.

No la. Mi5 pro is old one. The mi5s now has the plus version which has a bigger screen and dual cameras. Was comparing the 5s and 5s plus  but decided on the smaller one cuz I have a phablet already.

This is the one I'm talking about. Is the highest spec of Mi5.  Known as Mi5 pros. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNYzqLWMTg

Indeed there is another model known as Mi5s.   So this come with snapdragon 821?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffO30N8OxtM

Edited by LoverofCar

Twincharged

This is the one I'm talking about. Is the highest spec of Mi5.  Known as Mi5 pros. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNYzqLWMTg

Indeed there is another model known as Mi5s.   So this come with snapdragon 821?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffO30N8OxtM

Yes. I am talking about the mi5s not the mi5. Mi5, higher spec model is mi5 pro. But both mi5 and mi5 pro is using snapdragon 820. Mi5s is snapdragon 821 and Mi5s plus is the bigger Mi5s which is also using the snapdragon 821. Different processor from Mi5 pro.

Yes. I am talking about the mi5s not the mi5. Mi5, higher spec model is mi5 pro. But both mi5 and mi5 pro is using snapdragon 820. Mi5s is snapdragon 821 and Mi5s plus is the bigger Mi5s which is also using the snapdragon 821. Different processor from Mi5 pro.

ya. should have gotten the snapdragon 821 instead