China's Xiaomi Is Coming ...

Picnic06-Biante15

Need a phone for my kid

Any $50 phone? :grin:

Monitor qoo10, for the Redmi 4A. Not the "Note".

Once during one of the daily sales it was $96. Normally hovering around $105-$115.

Very good price for the spec. 2gb ram and 16gb internal storage. Takes in SD card and 2nd sim too, but they share the same slot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

No one buying Xiaomi from Lazada, during the 12/12 season? Those EXPORT sets are going very cheap. 

Use OR16FINAL12 for 12% off, max capped at $30 . I think this code is till 14/12. Not too sure.

Mi Max 32 gb at $219 after the above discount code , http://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-mi-max-32gb-gold-export-7542426.html

Redmi note 4 (64gb) at $200.64 after the discount code, http://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-64gb-silver-export-8418039.html

• Praise 2

The missus has got a Xiaomi Mi4i the OS is Lollipop 5.01

She was the Xiaomi shop a few days ago and the guy there said it was possible to update the Lollipop OS to Marshmallow unofficially if she was to check on the internet.

Any of you guys done this update ????

The missus has got a Xiaomi Mi4i the OS is Lollipop 5.01

She was the Xiaomi shop a few days ago and the guy there said it was possible to update the Lollipop OS to Marshmallow unofficially if she was to check on the internet.

Any of you guys done this update ????

Most probably got to flash another ROM like cyanogenmod or whatever their new name is called.

Just let it be la. Troublesome to update and I don't see any benefits for you.

Supercharged

xiaomi gurus, help me leh.

Which xiaomi phone is good ah? note3? mi max?

I thinking of getting a xiaomi leh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

U sure or not?

Now latest is redmi note 4. Can buy from mobile phone shops.

I'm using redmi note 3. It's good.

• Praise 1

Buy note4 3G ram 64GB at less than 250.

Mi max too big and so thin can become banana phone if put inside rear pocket and sat down on it.

I have both.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 1

U sure or not?

Now latest is redmi note 4. Can buy from mobile phone shops.

I'm using redmi note 3. It's good.

sure lah bro, thats why asking mah.

but I check their website is redmi note 3, no have note 4 leh, the lastest is like the mi max.  [:p]

Buy note4 3G ram 64GB at less than 250.

Mi max too big and so thin can become banana phone if put inside rear pocket and sat down on it.

I have both.

ok i go check out the note 4.  [thumbsup]

I advise wait for official release of Note 4 in Xiaomi SG shop. My colleague got one from Sim Lim, China set. The set keep having Google ads pop out, even though not surfing web. On the main screen, suddenly ads will pop out. He installed ad blocker but no use. It is only for blocking pop out ads while surfing web.

Anyone got any idea to remove pop out ads on China set?

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 2

xiaomi gurus, help me leh.

Which xiaomi phone is good ah? note3? mi max?

I thinking of getting a xiaomi leh. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You sure or not? Xiaomi or Xiaomei?

• Praise 3

I advise wait for official release of Note 4 in Xiaomi SG shop. My colleague got one from Sim Lim, China set. The set keep having Google ads pop out, even though not surfing web. On the main screen, suddenly ads will pop out. He installed ad blocker but no use. It is only for blocking pop out ads while surfing web.

I check check the xiaomi sg website no have note 4 lor, and the lazada official xiaomi shop also no have. Means note 4 note offically launch in sg? those sell in qoo10 and other lazada shops are export set?  :huh:  :wacko:

I check check the xiaomi sg website no have note 4 lor, and the lazada official xiaomi shop also no have. Means note 4 note offically launch in sg? those sell in qoo10 and other lazada shops are export set?  :huh:  :wacko:

You want Redmi 4 or note 4, no choice have to buy export set.. But they are alot cheaper, but need to flash to global rom for the playstore. But sometimes the shop will flash for you. If you want to stick with China ROm, you can google how to install playstore.

• Praise 1

That means he has a modified, hack or pirated ROM. He will need to go to EDL mode and use Miflash (or Miflash beta) to flash the FASTBOOT global rom. This method will guarantee it's the official ROM without pop up ads.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

You want Redmi 4 or note 4, no choice have to buy export set.. But they are alot cheaper, but need to flash to global rom for the playstore. But sometimes the shop will flash for you. If you want to stick with China ROm, you can google how to install playstore.

quite easy to get playstore but the problem is the bloatware.

quite easy to get playstore but the problem is the bloatware.

Flash to Global ROM. This will not have all the Chinese Apps found in the China ROM.

↡ Advertisement