More moneylenders moving into heartland

Jman888

Turbocharged

for those who receive those ah long advertisement.

use a private line (No CLI)

try calling the the number. it is either you couldn't get thru or the line already cut-off by the Telco.

But when u whatsapps them, u will get a reply.

I think these cheesepie kia.....damn smart. use whatapps to communicate. becos line kana cut-off already still can use.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

kin!!! poh mata!!!

Everyday I get about 10 spam sms, usually with a mobile number and a whatsapp number.

For every sms I poh pdpc, they poh mata.

PDPC know me very well already, but they appear to be quite ineffective in ah long case.

mata..? dunno what they are doing ?

Hopefully, not sleeping.

This has been going on since April this year.

ah long knows PDPC can't do anything to them, so they continue.

Everyday I get about 10 spam sms, usually with a mobile number and a whatsapp number.

For every sms I poh pdpc, they poh mata.

PDPC know me very well already, but they appear to be quite ineffective in ah long case.

mata..? dunno what they are doing ?

Hopefully, not sleeping.

This has been going on since April this year.

ah long knows PDPC can't do anything to them, so they continue.

i report to mata directly, they say pdpa not applicable to these illegal loan companies cos they never registered themselves so they can't stop them from keep sending you the sms.

Supersonic

i report to mata directly, they say pdpa not applicable to these illegal loan companies cos they never registered themselves so they can't stop them from keep sending you the sms.

ok..I guess I have to start making police report.

Turbocharged
(edited)

received this in whatsapp, using china line to advertisement $0 cost, avoid pdpa [thumbsup]

This number is also a dead Sinkie Line. 83715485

Maybe the ah long diverted it to a dead line.

now want to loan money, must also learn how to use whatapps....and have a 3G line.

Edited by Mcf777

I got this SMS

MaxCapital are offering personal/business financial assistance

Easy application and quick approval!

For more enquiries,

Whatapp 91436874

call/Sms John 81626377

So need to poh mata or report pdpa? I just wish there is an authority website that let people report these cases easily

黑白两道 money lender all very concern of me too. Always scare that I not enough money to spend. Feel like a prince they love me so deep.

:wut: Recently, I start to received illegal $$ lending ad via whatsapp msg. KNN :pissed-off: They r just like roaches.. Won't die de! :a-noway:  :a-rip: 

Which showroom you went for test drive lately?

U tell the sales u no money for the downpayment right ??  :a-fun:  :a-fun:

:wut: Recently, I start to received illegal $$ lending ad via whatsapp msg. KNN :pissed-off: They r just like roaches.. Won't die de! :a-noway:  :a-rip: 

I also received similar messages .... went to block the numbers though I think it is of not much effect ...

Hopefully mata can take a serious view of these messages ... and protect some vulnerable ppl from falling into these black (a**)holes ....

But there is a local line provided. It's kinda daring for them to do so isn't it? U all must take note wor, dun reply.. Cos some of them will leech onto u.  :a-aggressive:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I also received similar messages .... went to block the numbers though I think it is of not much effect ...

Hopefully mata can take a serious view of these messages ... and protect some vulnerable ppl from falling into these black (a**)holes ....

But does PDPA apply to whatsapp? From what I know, PDPA only applies to calls, fax and SMS. Not sure will whatsapp be considered as SMS.

But does PDPA apply to whatsapp? From what I know, PDPA only applies to calls, fax and SMS. Not sure will whatsapp be considered as SMS.

I think PDPA does not apply to whatsapp, that's why they spam you through whatsapp now.

↡ Advertisement