HUMAN RIGHTS is bulls**t in the war against drugs.

AhJason

Recently I have friends asking me to join them drinking Yamazaki 18 years.

I take responsibility coz I'm driving and only drank half a glass.

I was not forced to drink,I drank at my own accord!!!

Ok not really coz the other 3 drinking buddies look scary,with another old man looks threatening

Lol

Yamazaki 18 Years ... Wow ... You must be loaded ...

↡ Advertisement

Can I be your Friend ...

Sorry I'm not any rider.

I have to becareful when making friends.

Do you have conti cars?

Do you live in pte property?

PM me if you met these criterials.

Drink Yamazaki 18 eat glutinous rice best.

F*ck the both of you by the way 😂😂😂

Siao eh,what does Yamazaki 18 got to do with glutinous rice!

Hidden secret??!?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Siao eh,what does Yamazaki 18 got to do with glutinous rice!

Hidden secret??!?

Siao eh. Secret by definition is hidden. What is hidden secret? Wear 2 condoms har 😂😂😂

Turbocharged

Discussions on foreplay should be between hubby and wife...not in public on a discussion board for cars.

I think domestic violence should not be discussed in public

and just kept at home.

If anyone violently disagrees with me

my wife beats me and really hard.

:D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Siao eh. Secret by definition is hidden. What is hidden secret? Wear 2 condoms har 😂😂😂

is that like known unknowns and unknown unknowns? (A famous bushism)
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

is that like known unknowns and unknown unknowns? (A famous bushism)

My kiwi friend, please give the sheep a breather on the eve of public holiday. I don't know what you're talking about 😂😂😂

• Praise 1

Discussions on foreplay should be between hubby and wife...not in public on a discussion board for cars.

Oh no I don't mean she beats me, I mean she beats me.

You have a dirty mind.

:D

• Praise 6

Saw this video from facebook.

I am not an advocate for death penalty. However, drugs trafficker should be severely punished.

See the effect of drugs screwed the minds of these b**tards.

Watch already also cannot imagine why would anyone inflict such pain to anyone let alone a 2 yr old kid.

https://www.facebook.com/appdeath/videos/882999135060008/

This Malaysian young girl so daring. Past few weeks, our custom check is so tight causing jam, and yet she still try her luck. Somemore just put in her backpack.. Just 23 years old, that her life is finished.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/more-than-1-4kg-of-drugs/2364100.html

SINGAPORE: A total of 470g of heroin and 980g of cannabis were found on a female motorcyclist at Woodlands Checkpoint, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) said in a joint news release on Sunday (Dec 20).

They said the 23-year-old Malaysian had travelled alone on a Malaysia-registered motorcycle on Saturday afternoon.

An ICA officer found the haul of drugs - estimated to be worth approximately S$65,000 - inside her backpack, when she was directed for routine checks at the checkpoint, the news release said.

The motorcyclist has been referred to CNB for further investigations, together with the seized exhibits. 

• Praise 1

This Malaysian young girl so daring. Past few weeks, our custom check is so tight causing jam, and yet she still try her luck. Somemore just put in her backpack.. Just 23 years old, that her life is finished.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/more-than-1-4kg-of-drugs/2364100.html

they will start another petition to spare her life  [sweatdrop]

500kgs!!! how many time they have to be executed and die  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Australia will have to feed them for the rest of their life.

Sydney police seize nearly 500kgs of drugs shipped from China
Four men were to face court over shipping nearly 500 kilograms of illegal drugs via sea freight containers to Australia.
Posted 22 Jan 2016 

australia-drug-seizure.jpg
Australian Border Force officers targeted three sea freight containers that arrived from China to reveal the large supply of drugs. (Photo: AFP)

SYDNEY: A 26-year-old Sydney man along with a further three people face court on Friday (Jan 22), charged over the attempted importation of approximately 159 kilogrammes of methamphetamine, with a potential street value of up to US$74 million, and 340 kilogrammes of the drug precursor ephedrine into Australia, the Australian Federal Police (AFP) said in a media release.

Australian Border Force (ABF) officers targeted three sea freight containers that arrived from China and were inspected over two days on January 6 and 7.

The containers held a number of bar stools and boxes of soup packets.

As a result of this detection, the AFP began an investigation, code-named Operation Serpia, with the assistance of the ABF and the ongoing cooperation of the Chinese National Narcotics Control Commission (NNCC), said the AFP.

On Thursday and Friday, the AFP conducted a number of searches across Sydney, seizing further evidence and intelligence relating to the importation.

The AFP investigation into the criminal group allegedly behind this large scale drug importation resulted in a controlled delivery of three separate cargo containers to three separate commercial addresses in Sydney the suburbs of Peakhurst and Kingsgrove.

- Reuters/jb

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-slams-calls-soft-approach-drugs-u-n-201909184.html

By Louis Charbonneau

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Singapore on Wednesday blasted widespread calls to make the worldwide fight against illicit drugs less punitive, using a major meeting at the United Nations to argue that a "soft approach" would cause a flood of narcotics to the island state.

Singapore is well-known for punishing drug-related offenses with harsh penalties including death. In contrast, European delegates railed against the idea of executing people for drug infractions.

"We believe that drugs will destroy our society," said Singapore Minister for Home Affairs and Law K. Shanmugam. "With 200 million people traveling through our borders every year, and given Singaporeans' purchasing power, a soft approach will mean our country will be washed over with drugs."

Shanmugam was addressing a special three-day session of the 193-nation General Assembly called by Colombia, Guatemala and Mexico to discuss the global war on drugs, which Latin American countries say has failed. It is the first major U.N. review of the issue since 1998.

No major decisions are expected this week. But many delegates hope to nudge the world a few steps closer to an anti-drug strategy that stresses human rights and public health rather than repression.

Latin American and European delegates said Singapore, China, Thailand, Iran and Russia were among the strongest opponents of the trend toward decriminalizing illegal substances like marijuana. One senior European diplomat said a shrinking minority of countries supported a continued hard line.

After Shanmugam left the U.N. podium, Danish Health Minister Sophie Lohde blasted the idea of executing people for drug offenses and complained that a declaration adopted by the assembly on Monday did not explicitly call for an end to capital punishment in such cases.

"The government of Denmark deeply regrets that the outcome document does not address the abolition of the death penalty for drug-related crimes," she said. "Denmark is opposed to the death penalty in all circumstances."

Lohde's attack on capital punishment received a burst of applause and was echoed by other European delegates.

On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto told the U.N. gathering his country would soon legalize marijuana for medical purposes.

Shanmugam insisted that Singapore's tough approach has yielded positive results, and dismissed claims by Latin American and European delegates that scientific evidence showed the futility of harsh drug policies.

"Singapore is relatively drug-free, and the drug situation is under control," he said. "There are no drug havens, no no-go zones, no drug production centers, no needle exchange programs."

He added that in the 1990s Singapore arrested more than 6,000 drug users per year, a figure that has dropped to around 3,000 annually. Some 80 percent of Singapore's prisoners are incarcerated for drug-related offenses.

(Reporting by Louis Charbonneau; Editing by David Gregorio)

• Praise 5

Some 80 percent of Singapore's prisoners are incarcerated for drug-related offenses.

These are surprising stats to me!

↡ Advertisement