Other people make mistakes (Advert about not speeding)

Hydrocarbon

Did a search, didn't see this posted. Just wanted to share with MCF-ers.

Careful when speeding,especially in places with blindspots. 110kmph might not be excessive speed on some roads (like highway), but 50kmph might be excessive speed on other roads (like school zones). Drive safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0f0go72rw

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Down here the thinking is......other people make mistake i will surely make him pay because i have the right if way!

haha... brings to mind the recent Lexus SUV and Altis accident.

Down here the thinking is......other people make mistake i will surely make him pay because i have the right if way!

im more of afraid tt if the mistake is too severe. no matter how much he pay. u wont be able to enjoy.. drive safe everyone~

Did a search, didn't see this posted. Just wanted to share with MCF-ers.

Careful when speeding,especially in places with blindspots. 110kmph might not be excessive speed on some roads (like highway), but 50kmph might be excessive speed on other roads (like school zones). Drive safe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0f0go72rw

Good reminder!!

Actually the clip can include both sexes to avoid stereotyping male driver?! Just thinking.

[thumbsup] Singapore mindset mah.. In fact, no right of way also nevermind, just see the siao cyclists and pedestrians. Any how cross and sometime never even look out for car / vehicles and expect everyone to stop for them..

Good reminder!!

Actually the clip can include both sexes to avoid stereotyping male driver?! Just thinking.

Haha, dunid la.. [gorgeous] drive, usually is parking all those then come up issue.. A lot of speedsters I see on road are guys.. Not say no gals, but personally never see before.. [smash]

[thumbsup] Singapore mindset mah.. In fact, no right of way also nevermind, just see the siao cyclists and pedestrians. Any how cross and sometime never even look out for car / vehicles and expect everyone to stop for them..

I may be the odd man out there:- when I cross at pedestrian crossings, I usually walk faster in order to show the drivers who stop for me I am doing all I can to speed up...... sometimes even feel like holding the hands of the xmm walking slowly in front to make her walk faster like me.... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

I may be the odd man out there:- when I cross at pedestrian crossings, I usually walk faster in order to show the drivers who stop for me I am doing all I can to speed up...... sometimes even feel like holding the hands of the xmm walking slowly in front to make her walk faster like me.... [sweatdrop]

You should slow down if you do manage to hold one. Precious moments.
  • Praise 2

Haha, I try to do the same too.. Unless really too many people that me walking faster makes no difference..

But I will follow what Toothiewabbit said if got XMM walking slowly in front or behind me.. Just hold the hand, and slow down.. Incidentally, how I first held a girl's hand so many years ago.. [sweatdrop]

Haha, dunid la.. [gorgeous] drive, usually is parking all those then come up issue.. A lot of speedsters I see on road are guys.. Not say no gals, but personally never see before.. [smash]

i have seen 1 gal before! Drive a scoobie...beside her one bu very nice hair style (neber see the face) the way she drive sibei tokkong....left right centre and squeeze here squeeze there....when all ckear she put metal to the metal! The way she accelerate.....i can say wow! got guts!

i dont think he slowed down....i think he rushed to bring the xmm home! cannot tahan liao!

Will do that but only after both of us have quickly crossed the road and gone into the park to slowly park-tor!! [grin]

1 i have seen 1 gal before! Drive a scoobie...beside her one bu very nice hair style (neber see the face) the way she drive sibei tokkong....left right centre and squeeze here squeeze there....when all ckear she put metal to the metal! The way she accelerate.....i can say wow! got guts!

2 i dont think he slowed down....i think he rushed to bring the xmm home! cannot tahan liao!

1 I also saw one chio bu on motor and she just revved an zoomed off when the traffic was clear!! [grin]

2 You begin to see my pattern, shhhh............... [sweatdrop]

Will do that but only after both of us have quickly crossed the road and gone into the park to slowly park-tor!! [grin]

1 I also saw one chio bu on motor and she just revved an zoomed off when the traffic was clear!! [grin]

2 You begin to see my pattern, shhhh............... [sweatdrop]

hahaha...need a buaya to see another buaya mar....but i not buaya...just a small monitor lizard....hahahaha.

For the biker bu...i think she saw you.......wahahaha!

Edited by Eviilusion

1 But I will follow what Toothiewabbit said if got XMM walking slowly in front or behind me.. Just hold the hand, and slow down..

2 Incidentally, how I first held a girl's hand so many years ago.. [sweatdrop]

1 If I slow down to hold her hand, how will the drivers who stop feel? mai lah!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

2 Tonite go home hold your wifey hand, still can!!! [bounce1]

i have seen 1 gal before! Drive a scoobie...beside her one bu very nice hair style (neber see the face) the way she drive sibei tokkong....left right centre and squeeze here squeeze there....when all ckear she put metal to the metal! The way she accelerate.....i can say wow! got guts!

I've never seen female scoobie driver yet..Maybe not been driving as long.. Always saw scoobie as a guy brand.. But I saw many chio bu driving Z4.. Z4 that much of a lady's car meh?

1 If I slow down to hold her hand, how will the drivers who stop feel? mai lah!! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

2 Tonite go home hold your wifey hand, still can!!! [bounce1]

1. Happy! Wa lau, why not? I like junctions when OL walk slowly de leh.. Like the Bugis street junction.. Especially those wearing thin material skirt..

2. No wife lah, told you I 12 year old nia..

1. Happy! Wa lau, why not? I like junctions when OL walk slowly de leh.. Like the Bugis street junction.. Especially those wearing thin material skirt..

2. No wife lah, told you I 12 year old nia..

1 tml I camp at Bugis junction to confirm your recommendation!!

2 OMG, you role-play at nite with wifey you are 12yro, now what time only? still continueing the role play meant for 11pm to 5am? No wonder they say "If you play act long enough, you will think it's real" [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

my theory is - guys are intentionally reckless, women are cluelessly reckless.

my theory is - guys are intentionally reckless, women are cluelessly reckless.

i change for u- guys are intentionally reckless, women are clueless thats why they are reckless!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1