New TT Mk3 Interior

4rings

http://fourtitude.com/news/Audi_News_1/audi-presents-new-tt-interior-ces-2014/

The fully digital instrument cluster displays all the information directly in front of the driver, meaning there is no need for a central MMI monitor. With its brilliant graphics with a 3D impression and highly-detailed effects, the Audi virtual cockpit with its 12.3-inch TFT monitor sets new standards. Drivers can switch between two display modes. In the classic view, the speedometer and rev counter are in the foreground, while in “infotainment” mode, the virtual instruments are smaller. The space that is then created offers ample display space for functions such as the navigation map.

The controls for the air conditioning are also housed in the vents – the adjustment functions for seat heating, and for the temperature, direction and strength of the flow of air are located in their axes, with small displays indicating the chosen setting.

↡ Advertisement

I like the aircon vents!

But, I still feel that the display would be too much visual distractions for the driver though. To me, a driver should be solely focusing on the road, and not really spending a few seconds to look at some digital map etc just out of convenience.

And thats why I hardly use my GPS even though I've got one.

I like the aircon vents!

But, I still feel that the display would be too much visual distractions for the driver though. To me, a driver should be solely focusing on the road, and not really spending a few seconds to look at some digital map etc just out of convenience.

And thats why I hardly use my GPS even though I've got one.

I also like the aircon vents design! First time with displays indicating in the vents!

For the digital instrument cluster displays, actually driver can switch to "Classic View" mode which only the speedometer and rev counter are in the foreground if they not using navigation map.

Oh man, that's really really good.. I especially love the air-con vents.

Now we have to see what the actual car looks like.. Let it be a full package.