No Pant Subway Ride

Picnic06-Biante15

can imagine the smell [sweatdrop]

errrr............... I prefer to seat a bit further so that I could see a wider and more 'leggy' ..... [sly]

understandable if you want to sit just beside them and get the smell ..... :ph34r:[:p][:p]

errrr............... I prefer to seat a bit further so that I could see a wider and more 'leggy' ..... [sly]

understandable if you want to sit just beside them and get the smell ..... :ph34r:[:p][:p]

nb...if i wan this kind of smell..i go sit by seaside wor.....knn

He every evening smell Changi Seaside and Changi Carpark "sisters"

to him....same same. [:p]

i wun be surprised....evne his car perfume is CCB type.....he fulfils his 35000 orgasms [laugh][laugh][laugh] in a matter of time

how would you know that it is CCB smell unless you & MO are the experts in CCB aroma .... [laugh][laugh]

this kind of smell instinctive...every man has the sensor.....yours you need to RUB to achieve [:p]

I believe his car would also have anal lub aka KY jelly smell. :D

i wun be surprised....evne his car perfume is CCB type.....he fulfils his 35000 orgasms [laugh][laugh][laugh] in a matter of time

We both didn't know, till one of your "sisters" posted it on Stomp.

Please go to Stomp and search under the title."Tua Pui Chia got CCB smell" [laugh] [laugh]

how would you know that it is CCB smell unless you & MO are the experts in CCB aroma .... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement