Chery big hoo haa at Lot 1

Loki

Where got time, nowadays SOP is flip first, talk or anything else is after that.

maybe say "Aunty! You want move or not! Don't move we flip liao ar!!"

Happened to me once at Bugis Junction. Same thing. Some dumb women refused to move cuz she had to pay $2 for parking although she had a complimentary ticket. I walked over to her car for offer her money and she said "I don't want you money". Had a short argument with her and at the end, before she drove off, she said "f*** you" and I replied "Thanks for the offer but no thanks, you are a bit too old and too fat for my taste." Then my wife started laughing and she dumb biatch had no reply! :D

• Praise 20

if it was more than 15 mins no solution and if my kids were waiting for me, I would have smashed her window and dragged her out of the car to move it

and be prepared to be charged in court after that, probably get a fine

this kind of people don't meet the tiger don't get scared, think that everyone is a mouse that lets her bully

• Praise 7

Happened to me once at Bugis Junction. Same thing. Some dumb women refused to move cuz she had to pay $2 for parking although she had a complimentary ticket. I walked over to her car for offer her money and she said "I don't want you money". Had a short argument with her and at the end, before she drove off, she said "f*** you" and I replied "Thanks for the offer but no thanks, you are a bit too old and too fat for my taste." Then my wife started laughing and she dumb biatch had no reply! :D

Like! It's what Loki would say as well! [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

good one...hahaha. keep this as ammo nx time someone say that to me!

I still dun understand.. is it her cash card kenna deduct money and the complimentary card didn't work?

Singaporeans very patient people can wait 1 hour.

and also the mall managers very inept. cannot solve the problem.

I think police should issue the aunty a summon for disturbing the peace, revoke her license and send her to psychiatric evaluation.

Certainly can be arrested for refusing to leave private property.

the police wanted to arrest when she refused to move when he barrier is up....

sigh.......... this confirms what i have been rattling about lady drivers.........

if indeed the complimentary tickets didn't work, she must have been sore at having the value deducted from cashcard and trying to stir up so that car park management can come and listen to her pleas.

otherwise sometimes it is also due to being sore at the parking charges being much more than what she have expected after her own mental calculation.

↡ Advertisement