NiBK BBK & Parts & Service vouchers giveaway

Laserjet

Congrats!!! Must do a T2 and post a pic with your watch :D

Thanks Vid.

I go even better. I pose in Hawaii swimming with my new watch n post here. [rolleyes]

Hahahahah [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I also want................I also want ................i also want leh!!!!............ [bounce2] [bounce2] [:p]

Sure no problem. Shop got sell. Only $1145. [rolleyes]

Or I sell u mine. [sly]

[laugh]

Sure no problem. Shop got sell. Only $1145. [rolleyes]

Or I sell u mine. [sly]

[laugh]

are you sure shop selling at $1145???............you sell me half that price i also say no thank you.............. [laugh] [laugh]

are you sure shop selling at $1145???............you sell me half that price i also say no thank you.............. [laugh] [laugh]

Hahahha :))

If foc and win in this contest, I will take it :))

Else, I won't spend my $ on it leh, can better utilize on kids assessment books leh :)

I tot u post u so desperate u wan??

But u only wan for free. Hahahahaha.

Pay $$$ then say no good ah?

Hahahahahaha. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Reminds me of a story called "Sour grapes". Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Hahahha :))

If foc and win in this contest, I will take it :))

Else, I won't spend my $ on it leh, can better utilize on kids assessment books leh :)

make no mistakes............i like the watch..........and for $229 a piece ................i would buy one myself.........I just went to see their collections and if I dont get a free one from MCF.............I will be buying one myself.......... [laugh] [laugh]

I tot u post u so desperate u wan??

But u only wan for free. Hahahahaha.

Pay $$$ then say no good ah?

Hahahahahaha. [laugh]

Reminds me of a story called "Sour grapes". Hahahahaha. [laugh]

make no mistakes.................i did not say the watch is no good leh......

In fact I like the watch..........and just went to see their collections.........of course if can get free is best........if no free one...........I will be buying one myself.......

but why would i want to pay $1145 ..............or even half of that .................for a watch that is retailing at $229???....... [hur] [hur]

cannot think of a story about something that silly........... [laugh]

maybe you are the only one who thinks the watch is $1145...........hahahahahaha........ [laugh]

make no mistakes.................i did not say the watch is no good leh......

In fact I like the watch..........and just went to see their collections.........of course if can get free is best........if no free one...........I will be buying one myself.......

but why would i want to pay $1145 ..............or even half of that .................for a watch that is retailing at $229???....... [hur]

cannot think of a story about something that silly...........

maybe you are the only one who thinks the watch is $1145...........hahahahahaha........ [laugh]

Now Laserjet read u going to buy one he sure dun choose u as one of the 4 lucky winners.

Hahahaha. [laugh]

But if it retail for $229 then how come the mini ad in the thread says its $1149. Is this false advertising? [rolleyes]

As a Lucky Draw Prize.......The watch is PRICELESS to me. Hahahahaha. [thumbsup]

Now Laserjet read u going to buy one he sure dun choose u as one of the 4 lucky winners.

Hahahaha. [laugh]

But if it retail for $229 then how come the mini ad in the thread says its $1149. Is this false advertising? [rolleyes]

As a Lucky Draw Prize.......The watch is PRICELESS to me. Hahahahaha. [thumbsup]

nothing wrong with the ad leh............it states "5 to be won" worth $1145...........is total 5 watches worth $1145..............never state as $1145 each hor.............and the price of the watch is openly advertise in MCF leh............... [laugh]

blur reading???........... [rolleyes]

if the watch is priceless to you...............why would you offer to sell it to me???.......... [sly]

• Praise 1

nothing wrong with the ad leh............it states "5 to be won" worth $1145...........is total 5 watches worth $1145..............never state as $1145 each hor.............and the price of the watch is openly advertise in MCF leh............... [laugh]

blur reading???........... [rolleyes]

if the watch is priceless to you...............why would you offer to sell it to me???.......... [sly]

Oh ya U r right. $229 is each. [thumbsup]

I did jokingly offer to sell to u lah. U tot I was serious ah? [laugh]

No lah. I wun sell cos its a Lucky Draw win so I rather keep it for Luck. [nod]

Neutral Newbie

Sponsor has requested to extend this Nautica Watch contest till 31-August.

There's still 2 more weeks to submit your entries.

Sorry @pisces69, you need to wait till Sept to collect your prize.

No problem. I no hurry. [flowerface]

Good things come to those who wait. [sunny]

Ah..............Since the sponsor has delayed the closing date, maybe they want to give me a whole Nautica wardrobe of Nautica clothes.

Then they do a photoshoot on my boat n use as promo for their whole line of products? [sly][thumbsup][nod]

Neutral Newbie

Take part in our sgCarMart contest by answering questions about Nautica Watches and stand a chance to win attractive timepieces worth up to $1,145.

Contest period from 16 July 2014 to 15 August 2014 31 August 2014. (extended)

More details here : http://www.sgcarmart...est/listing.php

post-20148-0-19040400-1408191436.jpg

This first post is continuously changed every month to reflect the latest contest materials.

Neutral Newbie

Take part in the sgCarMart contest by answering questions about ZMC Automotive and stand a chance to win Steelmate automotive electronic prizes worth $1,112.

Contest period from 16 August 2014 to 28 August 2014

More details here : http://www.sgcarmart...est/listing.php

post-20148-0-99820100-1408191727.jpg

This first post is continuously changed every month to reflect the latest contest materials.

The new contest for Aug is now open.