PTC announces fare review/increase!

Darthrevan

erm..... time out from all the kpkb and ask yourselves

1. who did you vote for?

2. how many kids do you have?

ok now pls continue your kpkb

↡ Advertisement

Well, that is if you take in account of a batch of young people who only goes to the two local university. However as distance learning degrees getting popular with more young people interested to get a degree and people who can afford to study overseas, it's inevitable that the younger generation as a whole will want better paying jobs.

Given this society as being a very competitive rat race, how many wants to lose out?

Well, he should plan out well for his kids in case situation here turns one day.

hahaha....my son is one of them! Says he is going for another degree but full-time in sutd next year! People of my gen had only 1 uni and 2 polys to aim for.......now its open season! Every Tom whose Dick are harry can have 1......but still there are those that are comfortable without a degree......

hahaha....my son is one of them! Says he is going for another degree but full-time in sutd next year! People of my gen had only 1 uni and 2 polys to aim for.......now its open season! Every Tom whose Dick are harry can have 1......but still there are those that are comfortable without a degree......

Go uni first aim is to meet gal. Second if convenient without stress get a degree. Edited by Kopites

Just hope my son is not like that lor....ððð. Study is study....gf is gf! Must know how to differentiate their aspirations....and he oredy has 1 mar....ððð

I am thinking differently. I would be more happy if my son can find relationship earlier. At least me and wife are there to guide him. 30/40/50 start first date we will be even more worrying.

As to aspiration if your son and gf both having the same aspiration than they can go far with each other support. Just don't come home say I make my gf pregnant. Must apply hdb. I will fall off the chair.

My son still young..a long way to go..before learning how to appreciate opposite gender. But he got my gene. Like to play with cute cute jap classmate. Hahaha

Edited by Kopites

TCSS again. Aiya, the pattern we already know lo. Decrese 2cents and dan increase 5cents. LoL...

Give chicken wings and take back whole chicken?

Hahaha

Well even if that is the case a short term reducing cost of transport better than no chicken wings at all. Right?

Remember that lady MP questioning why PTC reduced the costs. Making a fool of herself now.

Give a "short term" credit to PTC lah. Up price than we sharpen knife slam them again.

Shorter travel times, lower fares with new transfer rules: PTC

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/shorter-travel-times-lower-fares-with-new-transfer-rules-ptc-10066816

Question is will delays and signal faults be considered into the transfers. Coz the time allowance they mentioned is 15mins inbetween transfers. So what if the delays or signal faults lasts more dan 15mins?

I am thinking differently. I would be more happy if my son can find relationship earlier. At least me and wife are there to guide him. 30/40/50 start first date we will be even more worrying.

As to aspiration if your son and gf both having the same aspiration than they can go far with each other support. Just don't come home say I make my gf pregnant. Must apply hdb. I will fall off the chair.

My son still young..a long way to go..before learning how to appreciate opposite gender. But he got my gene. Like to play with cute cute jap classmate. Hahaha

My son oso same same like me.....but last time i go for the pan-asian looks my son go for the far east looks. That day i talked to him about gf of different race and religion. Told him my story.....just scratch surface nia....told him if religion tears them apart.....never see it as weakness and never talk bad the issue or those involved and i gave myself as an example.......told him i was patience for so many yrs and then came her mother, same look, same skin colour and best is same religion.....but height her mum is a bit shorter....

Maybe i go Melbourne & drive bus

:XD: :XD:

Bro, read properly! Geylang Bahru to Expo.

Punggol to Tuas Link cost $2.02

Pasir Ris to Tuas Link cost $2.02

Pasir Ris to Orchard cost $1,75

Pasir Ris to HarbourFront $1.78

You guys are mountain tortoise lah. How pack can Singapore be?

Want to try kenna Human kiap in Tokyo, GuangZhou or Beijing?

I drive, cycle, bus & walk hor.

Postman better lei......can do rally in a van....

Bro, Geylang Bahru is in Bendemeer. Are you sure it is short ride?

From Woodlands to Geylang Bahru, peak or no peak also jialat hor. 3 transfer of MRT.

It is better than before the opening of DTL.

Oh.....its near the old kallang basin swimming pool......never taken dtl before, thought it was at east west line....a thousand alologies! Why not take bus to kallang mrt.....then kallang to expo.....longer?

Oh.....its near the old kallang basin swimming pool......never taken dtl before, thought it was at east west line....a thousand alologies! Why not take bus to kallang mrt.....then kallang to expo.....longer?

Bro, i was away for 2 years le.

With East West line, you need to transfer at Tanah Marah.

With DTL, you go straight to Expo.

Bro, i was away for 2 years le.

With East West line, you need to transfer at Tanah Marah.

With DTL, you go straight to Expo.

I oni remember the east-west line and the north-south line.....if you ask me to take mrt i will probably get lost especially the circle and the downtime line.....

Question is will delays and signal faults be considered into the transfers. Coz the time allowance they mentioned is 15mins inbetween transfers. So what if the delays or signal faults lasts more dan 15mins?

The 15 mins starts from tap out to tap in at the gantry.

Current free tap out / tap in is at Newton MRT and Tampines MRT and I think one of the MRT / LRT stations. The Newton MRT tap out / tap in distance is around 50m. Not sure about Tampines ones but I saw the number 300m somewhere.

Under the new scheme, DTL folks will beneift as they can tap out at Rochor and tap in at Jln Besar (vice versa) without having to loop through Fort Canning, Chinatown, Marina, Bugis etc.

Distance between Rochor and Jln Besar station is around 200m or less, so 15 mins to cover that distance is more than adequate.

Train delays will not impact the 15 min window, but will affect the total journey time (to enjoy transfer rebates) which is currently 2 hours. 

I oni remember the east-west line and the north-south line.....if you ask me to take mrt i will probably get lost especially the circle and the downtime line.....

↡ Advertisement