• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
388 replies to this topic | 680 praises

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saw this on the top of my browser in bold red fonts...

click in saw a lot of goodies... but never say must pay or no need pay...

if no need pay now... how long? lifetime ah?  [laugh]

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just take lor. No need money one  [scholar]

See my P :D

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Just take lor. No need money one  [scholar]

See my P :D

Swee swee sia... P for Parking?  [:p]

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Collect mobile numbers and address for "marketing purpose by SPH issit?

Edited by Sabian, 18 January 2014 - 01:47 PM.

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Collect mobile numbers and address for marketing purposes issit?

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Zzz.
From a simple forum to one can junk.
& premium member and what's next?
Saw need to input car details, next time need to present no loan status?
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

DNC works on calls originating from Irrawaddy Road offering free Starbucks and Daikin?

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wow lau....become like SBF...si mi premium membership?  got discount for piak piak is it? ....we just want a platform to TCSS only....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Laserjet
  • Laserjet
    Administrator

Glad you guys saw the Premium membership link.

For those with privacy concerns, I can assure you that we will never call you at your number to sell or market you anything.

It is mainly to verify that all our premium members are real people and not clones or spambot from overseas.

We are collecting your address as we will be sending you a gift pack.

Soon, we will also mail a quarterly MCF newsletter to all our premium members.

If you input your carplate number, we will show you your car value whenever you login.

It will also enable us to deliver you more targetted content in time to come.

Refer to signature guidelines
Works in progress...

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

For those with privacy concerns, I can assure you that we will never call you at your number to sell or market you anything.
It is mainly to verify that all our premium members are real people and not clones or spambot from overseas.

If you input your carplate number, we will show you your car value whenever you login.

Targeted content is direct marketing is it not?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Laserjet
  • Laserjet
    Administrator

Targeted content is direct marketing is it not?

It has not been planned yet. But its likely to be more like the below.

If you drive a Japanese car, we will show you the Japanese talk folder as the first folder, or to show you the latest content of the Japanese talk in the home page.

Refer to signature guidelines
Works in progress...

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not doubting you or anything, but the reason I don't get a lot of marketing calls or SMSes is because I don't input my number everywhere just for a freebie or discount.

Besides, I have 4 numbers, so even if I made 4 accounts (clones), all that you'd be able to verify is that my number is an active number. Then again, one account to TCSS is enough for me...

Thanks but no thanks, if anyone thinks I'm a clone or spambot, so be it. I'm here just to chill and chat. What others think of me, not really my concern.

Cheers!

Nightkids praised this
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If you drive a Japanese car, we will show you the Japanese talk folder as the first folder, or to show you the latest content of the Japanese talk in the home page.

Ok that's abit like the goggle search thingy. It will remember what you like according to your IP address and stuff even when you are not logged in. It will show you based on your previous searches and auto fill your searches.

The difference is in this case you will have our details which we fill in.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

missmarigold
  • Premium member
    missmarigold
    4th Gear
    Author Image

upgraded my account!  [sunny]

pChou praised this

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Will other members of MCF able to look at the value of my vehicle?

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

May I ask where can we find our car value?

Profile?

2BDriver and Spring praised this

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but what if i drive jap car but want my first folder to be another folder other than jap talk?

customisable?

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

All Martians proceed to the Mother Spaceship NOW.

Make sure you are not being followed, do not lead the humans to the landing location.

Your Plasma Blasters are not to be used unless there is imminent danger to your life and only in self defence.

The Fleet will leave by 1659 Singapore Earth time sharp, because any later and we will kena ERP.

No durians or durian by-products allowed on board.

StefanK praised this

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok that's abit like the goggle search thingy. It will remember what you like according to your IP address and stuff even when you are not logged in. It will show you based on your previous searches and auto fill your searches.

The difference is in this case you will have our details which we fill in.

wah....xiao liao! i always surf and search for pawn! Die die.....they will send me brochure on Jap AV and what not!

Swee swee sia... P for Parking?  [:p]

P can be for piakking too!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

Will other members of MCF able to look at the value of my vehicle?

Hi,

The value of your vehicle will be visible to you only.

May I ask where can we find our car value?

Profile?

We're currently preparing the system, will prompt members when its launched!  [drivingcar]  [drivingcar]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mcf, membership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users