9 ways you may get robbed in Malaysia

Rainbatt

from the video: "minmize the chance of it happening, if you really must travel to Malaysia"

there is virtually no need to travel to Malaysia as most items are imported and can be found in Sinkapor [nod]

can only see the vid when I reach home. But by the title, only reinforces my paranoia of going up north.

It makes me more paranoid too, but I'll still go.. The keyless system replica can't do much, neither anything about the drugs, but the rest, I'll lock my vehicle even if I leave for a short time. In fact, the only time my vehicle is unlocked is when I'm entering or leaving.

Like special ops lidat, every trip into Malaysia.. Reduce timing of insertion and exit.

It makes me more paranoid too, but I'll still go.. The keyless system replica can't do much, neither anything about the drugs, but the rest, I'll lock my vehicle even if I leave for a short time. In fact, the only time my vehicle is unlocked is when I'm entering or leaving.

Like special ops lidat, every trip into Malaysia.. Reduce timing of insertion and exit.

Actually, there are some other situations that you can't prevent as well. For example - the one with the metal bar tied to the car.

I'm sure any sane person who hasn't watched this video will get out to take a look.

Turbocharged

I always double or triple lock my car when I'm across the causeway.

1) remote lock

2) key-lock

3) steering wheel lock.

So even after they remote unlocked the car, the key-lock will still be in place. No guarantee, but makes it harder to steal the car.

can only see the vid when I reach home. But by the title, only reinforces my paranoia of going up north.

Same here... and I'll be driving to KL for the 1st time during CNY... unavoidable due to family functions. I should have booked to fly instead :(

-HH-

↡ Advertisement