Increase in dog licensing fee

Bluepica

To keep track of you and your whereabouts in case you abandon your pet. They can easily trace it back to you. LoL...

Blame it on the irresponsible pet owners.

Edited by Watwheels

To keep track of you and your whereabouts in case you abandon your pet. They can easily trace it back to you. LoL...

Blame it on the irresponsible pet owners.

but already got RFID ma.... pay one time registration isn't that enough?

Registration is one time. Why do you think they call it License?

Maybe some pet owners take loan from ah loong to buy dog, every year move house several times to dodge ah loong.

No big deal just pay lar.

Every crap costs in spore increase all the time.

Only our income stagnant nia lor.

U can always dont pay.

Or downgrade to hawker centre renuion dinner to cover the dog license increase lor.

Since it sound sooooo expensive to you. Lolllllll.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

I think the next thing they will come up is pet owners must buy dog condoms or sterile the dog. Birth control or else fine. If your dog give birth to more dan 2 puppies, fine. 2 is enough like back in the 80s. White paper population didn't include dogs. So if want to squeeze more ppl on the island animals must make way.

Humans also must register ... and comes with a fee .. ICA maintain your children for you meh ?

U pay yearly license to each single human in ur household?

U pay yearly license to each single human in ur household?

Lol my one is called income tax / property tax, my kid one is called school fees..........

i am gonna register licence for my illegal house ka zua [:|]

my house more lizards that ka zua..............each one charge me $1 I also can go bankrupt

woof woof [grin]

woof woof woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................ -_-

Anything that moves will be taxed here.......in a way or another........

move on 4 .... [sly]

true story, i adopted a dog. When time came for me to renew his license, i couldn't. Because AVA don't let. They wanted me to contact the dog's previous owners and get them to write to AVA informing them i adopted the dog.. blah blah blah... before i can renew his license... sibeh troublesome... Not that i dun wanto pay but they made it such a hassle. in the end just F'k it...

I think a little tag with your address or number on the collar will work better in case your dog goes missing. AVA is just full of shit.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

If they issue license to my hamsters I gonna fly the kite to their house.........

I used to own an aquarium with 200 over cardinal tera fishes... Imagine one license each, die..

I used to own an aquarium with 200 over cardinal tera fishes... Imagine one license each, die..

hahahahahha , they will still find other way to bleed you dry.

↡ Advertisement