Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

@buadongdong nice one bro!!!

Just recently sent city to for 30k servicing, spent money on wheel alignment, SE advised aircon dirty need to wash and change filter and also battery tested still ok but advised to changed new one, so i did. any idea when do we need to change tyres?

Hey bro, how much did you spend on the aircon filter.. I think mine gotta change on the next servicing too. Mind if you pm me the price quoted to you for changing the items you mentioned? As for tyres, I upsized to 17" so i'm on a different set of tyres as stock. As a guideline, look at the tyre threads to see if they have reached the marker depth in the tyre itself. If needed, I'm sure KM will be the first to tell you need to change. Why would they miss out on the opportunity to earn from you? hehe..

↡ Advertisement

Finally getting fc better than 14km/l. Have to drive very gently and no hard acceleration.. not my kind of driving style. Now i know why so many cityzens here can get 15+km/l..

Getting 14.7km/l for a 15.5km trip? But average FC for a full tank will still be low leh.

I can get 22+km/l for a 16+km trip in early moaning, but average down to 13.2km/l per tank.  [dizzy]

Hey bro, how much did you spend on the aircon filter.. I think mine gotta change on the next servicing too. Mind if you pm me the price quoted to you for changing the items you mentioned? As for tyres, I upsized to 17" so i'm on a different set of tyres as stock. As a guideline, look at the tyre threads to see if they have reached the marker depth in the tyre itself. If needed, I'm sure KM will be the first to tell you need to change. Why would they miss out on the opportunity to earn from you? hehe..

I think can get better aircon filter outside ba...

Getting 14.7km/l for a 15.5km trip? But average FC for a full tank will still be low leh.

I can get 22+km/l for a 16+km trip in early moaning, but average down to 13.2km/l per tank.  [dizzy]

I think can get better aircon filter outside ba...

@titanium bro cos my city still had the 3yr servicing package when i first purchased it, didnt really think much about comparing prices cos SE called me saying filter is dirty and since 1.5 year le should wash as well so i gave the green light.

@buadongdong will send u pm later in the evening :D

@titanium bro cos my city still had the 3yr servicing package when i first purchased it, didnt really think much about comparing prices cos SE called me saying filter is dirty and since 1.5 year le should wash as well so i gave the green light.

@buadongdong will send u pm later in the evening :D

Mine only 1 yr FOC. 

Hmmm... So u also changed batt after 1.5 years? Isn't that kinda too early?  [confused]

For my previous 9yrs old ride, I only changed batt twice which means per batt last around 3 years leh, furthermore my daily distance is not high.

Chairman @Buadongdong bo pm me leh. [whip]

Mine only 1 yr FOC.

Hmmm... So u also changed batt after 1.5 years? Isn't that kinda too early? [confused]

For my previous 9yrs old ride, I only changed batt twice which means per batt last around 3 years leh, furthermore my daily distance is not high.

Chairman @Buadongdong bo pm me leh. [whip]

Aiyo, he meant that he will pm me in the evening la.. not me pm you in the evening.

Aiyo, he meant that he will pm me in the evening la.. not me pm you in the evening.

Aiya! Wasted my evening waiting for your love PM!  [inlove]

Aiya! Wasted my evening waiting for your love PM! [inlove]

Wah biang eh.. im straight hor.. i dont like sausage party.. hehehe... and you sibeh free hor?? Reply so fast.. no need to work ah? Always on the lookout for msges hor!!

wah u guys also very on leh. was advised that the CCA of the battery has dropped significantly but its still acceptable to carry on using, se recommend me to change new batt so i did.

Finally getting fc better than 14km/l. Have to drive very gently and no hard acceleration.. not my kind of driving style. Now i know why so many cityzens here can get 15+km/l..

i'm also getting 14.7km/hr now, for many fuel tanks already.  So we are all right. But my driving is not gentle one hor. i will just whack whenever i can.

using Esso or SPC 98.

BTW, any one know any installer (either one man show or shop) to fix up sound proofing at rooftop?   Must be reasonable price with good materials

Wah biang eh.. im straight hor.. i dont like sausage party.. hehehe... and you sibeh free hor?? Reply so fast.. no need to work ah? Always on the lookout for msges hor!!

Hor chairman, I will 反省 and not to reply fast...  [smallcry]

wah u guys also very on leh. was advised that the CCA of the battery has dropped significantly but its still acceptable to carry on using, se recommend me to change new batt so i did.

Wah.. KM Battery must be chop veg head  [knife]

If I not wrong as long as the battery is above 12.3v it should be safe to crank. 

i'm also getting 14.7km/hr now, for many fuel tanks already.  So we are all right. But my driving is not gentle one hor. i will just whack whenever i can.

using Esso or SPC 98.

BTW, any one know any installer (either one man show or shop) to fix up sound proofing at rooftop?   Must be reasonable price with good materials

Got on the Eco mode ma? And what ur driving pattern in term of highway and city driving?

Need sound proof on rooftop meh? How freq u drive during raining?  [sunny]

Hor chairman, I will åç and not to reply fast... [smallcry]

Wah.. KM Battery must be chop veg head [knife]

If I not wrong as long as the battery is above 12.3v it should be safe to crank.

Got on the Eco mode ma? And what ur driving pattern in term of highway and city driving?

Need sound proof on rooftop meh? How freq u drive during raining? [sunny]

Never on Eco.

Highway and city about 50-50 or 60-40. Highway is always jam one hor during peak hours.

U know Japanese car rooftop is really tin can and when rain comes, it's super irritating, like attap house.

It's not just to sound proof the rain sound, it's also to prevent sun heat from heating up the car when the car is parked under sun.

If use foam materials, it will help in reducing the sun heat.

• Praise 1

Try this? Or unpair and pair again?

For voice navigation issues using bluetooth in your vehicle

First confirm the following:

• Your phone is paired to the vehicle

• Voice guidance is not muted in the Google Maps app (during navigation â bottom righthand menu â Unmute voice guidance)

• The volume on both your mobile device and in your vehicleâs head unit are turned up

If youâve checked the above and are still experiencing issues, try these steps:

• Restart both Bluetooth and the Google Maps app

• Restart your device

Hi bro, thanks for your advice.

I removed the google map, uninstalled my HP connection, and then reinstalled and paired again. It works.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hello Bros, anyone can recommend any good and reliable place to repair my tyre rim kerb rash? Hit a kerb today, scratches obvious but not deep.

Should i repair it out just leave it?

Edited by JasonLaiJianrong

Hello Bros, anyone can recommend any good and reliable place to repair my tyre rim kerb rash? Hit a kerb today, scratches obvious but not deep.

If it is only superficial scratches to the rim, I would just leave it as long as it is not warp. After a couple of years, you would think of changing it.

Try to give it a thorough cleaning, so that the dirt / oil is removed, it will not be obvious.

It is just like the exterior of our car, scratches or dents are unavoidable.

If it is only superficial scratches to the rim, I would just leave it as long as it is not warp. After a couple of years, you would think of changing it.

Try to give it a thorough cleaning, so that the dirt / oil is removed, it will not be obvious.

It is just like the exterior of our car, scratches or dents are unavoidable.

Thanks man. It's just my obsessive nature. Think I'll leave it for now. Haha.

Leave it for now? Gives it a bit of character, and reasons to change rims further down the road.

I had a friend who used these as indicators if the chia pang really did wheel rotations when told to.

Enjoy the drive!

• Praise 2

Did you hit the front rims or the rear rims? If its the front, look out for any misalignment. The alignment might have shifted if it was a hard enough knock.

I would leave it as it is for the moment. Initially also cannot tahan those dents caused by other pple opening doors. But all these are unavoidable. So I learnt to live with it. Until more dents accumulated then 1 shot do the entire door panel. In your case, your scratched rims.

• Praise 3

(edited)

Anyone use the Android mirrorlink function? I tried but seem like the app r very limited. Any recommended app? Thanks!

U know Japanese car rooftop is really tin can and when rain comes, it's super irritating, like attap house.

Hmmm... I also can feel the metal are softer than my previous lancer glx when i waxing it...

Edited by Titanium
↡ Advertisement