Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Hahaha.. How u know the reviews here not rigged?? Wahahahha.. Just kidding.. Hope to welcome u to the city family soon. Let us know when u collected your car ok?

Thanks Bro.

↡ Advertisement

maybe should start saying some negative stuff about city just to introduce some form of population control..

- leather seat wear signs showing after 3 years

- paint job highly susceptible to dinks and chips (I ply roads where heavy vehicles are common)

ok I tried and it's not easy lol.

I guess end of the day we know what we are getting and there are little instances where we have that thought bubble with "if only my car has xxx"

maybe should start saying some negative stuff about city just to introduce some form of population control..

- paint job highly susceptible to dinks and chips (I ply roads where heavy vehicles are common)

I guess end of the day we know what we are getting and there are little instances where we have that thought bubble with "if only my car has xxx"

Leather seat will show wearing signs depend on how you maintain it la. Paint job susceptible to dent and chips is part and parcel of owning a car, cause cant be your car is totally dont have fine scratches, chips and dents, esp if you ply at those industrial area roads. Lol.  :D

Edited by 13177

Any City driver evaluated Honda Grace? Grace should be its close cousins. Shuttle same platform with Jazz, Vezel, so different family.

Havent got the chance to test drive any Grace yet. But feedback from my riders in Grabhitch tells me it is a very responsive car.. Step on it and zoom it goes.. I guess thats the hybrid version and the electric motors are doing its job.. Anywhere we can test drive a Grace?

Ermm, let me add to the negatives.. I seriously cannot get the FC everyone is talking about.. I think I am an F1 racer wannabe.. Knn, never can I get above 15km/l.. others can get 17.. So I think City FC not that great. Lol... I also got chips and dents on my car (1yr old). Nowadays pple open doors freaking hard and easily cause dents on other pple's car. Sibeh inconsiderate.

I find honda grace looks the same like city le, so dont know is there any great differences in both cars? But grace is from PI, test drive may not available when buying PI cars?!

Havent got the chance to test drive any Grace yet. But feedback from my riders in Grabhitch tells me it is a very responsive car.. Step on it and zoom it goes.. I guess thats the hybrid version and the electric motors are doing its job.. Anywhere we can test drive a Grace?

Ermm, let me add to the negatives.. I seriously cannot get the FC everyone is talking about.. I think I am an F1 racer wannabe.. Knn, never can I get above 15km/l.. others can get 17.. So I think City FC not that great. Lol... I also got chips and dents on my car (1yr old). Nowadays pple open doors freaking hard and easily cause dents on other pple's car. Sibeh inconsiderate.

It's your weight.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

It's your weight.  [laugh]

Hmmm, then I must be SUPER overweight or those getting 17km/l are super underweight. I'm about 78kg.. so what's what?? :D  :XD:  :grin: must go diet soon liao!!!

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 2

I find honda grace looks the same like city le, so dont know is there any great differences in both cars? But grace is from PI, test drive may not available when buying PI cars?!

Its the same la.. Just like Honda Jazz and Honda Fit, Daihatsu Terios and Toyota Rush.. But Grace is DOHC while CIty is SOHC. not that I am saying City is inferior, but thats the difference I know of. Oh, 1 more thing, the rims of GRACE sucks big time.. hahaha.

Edited by Buadongdong

Oic, so when is ur COE bidding or u got ur COE liao?  :a-happy:

Now still 6 bids NG?

First bidding will be coming 10th Aug. Now is still 6 bids NG

I booked at this price last week too, 6 bids NG and 1st bid on 10 Aug.

I see, I book one week later than you. Let's see if can get COE on 10th Aug  [thumbsup]

U won't regret City.

I went to see Shuttle before. I called it a bare boned car. And for the price u have to pay to PIs for it, it's ridiculous

The only saving grace for shuttle is it has large boot space. But this boot space is also a pain because it actually multiple the road noise into the cabin. The boot acts as a air well where the noise gets trapped and goes around the car cabin.

Shuttle: it's a v basic car. The sound proof is like sh1t. In fact, it's zero sound proof. Every shuttle owner is complaining abt the loud road noise. The steering wheel is one eye Jack. Doesn't have the audio controls and Bluetooth speaker controls. Back seats not comfortable at all. Feels like hard cardboard. Comes with steel rims.

City: V quiet car. U start engine, can't even hear the engine noise. Engine is refined. Sometimes I don't even know whether I start engine or not. It has all the controls on the steering. Back seats are v comfortable like continental.

i drove city 2014 and current shuttle 2016. Following my compare of this 2: 

a) Boot space - Actually City boot space quite large but just that not so convenient/flexible like shuttle (so the noise due to nature of wagon must be accept by owner who bought it). Anyway city got 60:40 fold down so can access to boot from cabin.  

b) Soundproof - I feel City's  soundproof is slightly better than shuttle ( i think Honda never famous for soundproof), when come to rough road surface, city's noise not much lesser. Those shuttle owner who complain very noise maybe is those switching from toyota/nissan sedan car.

c) Interior - Very subjective depend on individual preference. I more prefer centre console interior. Front seat city and  shuttle same comfort level, rear seal city more comfort. Headroom, shuttle better. Steering audio control is available for G spec shuttle, some spec not available. 

d) Engine - city port fuel injection sure quiet than shuttle 's direct injection engine. Shuttle generate more noise when u rev from standstill. But when you rev during overtake, both generate similar noise.

e) On the road: i personally feel shuttle handling slight better.

f) Built quality: shuttle slightly better. I found city interior more plastics and more rattle noise. Anyway, not much difference actually between MIJ and MIT.

g) Exterior - I dun feel city is ah pek look and actually quite handsome/young ( Malaysian younster most choose city over vios). But due to our current crossover/suv/hatch batch trends, sedan car no longer first choice for car buyer now.

• Praise 4

i drove city 2014 and current shuttle 2016. Following my compare of this 2: 

a) Boot space - Actually City boot space quite large but just that not so convenient/flexible like shuttle (so the noise due to nature of wagon must be accept by owner who bought it). Anyway city got 60:40 fold down so can access to boot from cabin.  

b) Soundproof - I feel City's  soundproof is slightly better than shuttle ( i think Honda never famous for soundproof), when come to rough road surface, city's noise not much lesser. Those shuttle owner who complain very noise maybe is those switching from toyota/nissan sedan car.

c) Interior - Very subjective depend on individual preference. I more prefer centre console interior. Front seat city and  shuttle same comfort level, rear seal city more comfort. Headroom, shuttle better. Steering audio control is available for G spec shuttle, some spec not available. 

d) Engine - city port fuel injection sure quiet than shuttle 's direct injection engine. Shuttle generate more noise when u rev from standstill. But when you rev during overtake, both generate similar noise.

e) On the road: i personally feel shuttle handling slight better.

f) Built quality: shuttle slightly better. I found city interior more plastics and more rattle noise. Anyway, not much difference actually between MIJ and MIT.

g) Exterior - I dun feel city is ah pek look and actually quite handsome/young ( Malaysian younster most choose city over vios). But due to our current crossover/suv/hatch batch trends, sedan car no longer first choice for car buyer now.

Thanks for the insights.. anyway it really subjective to each individual's preference and tolerance of whatever they deem not good. So the best car for me, may not be the best car for others. That's why consumers have so many brands to choose from. Like I said, as long as there is no regrets then that particular car would be a good car already.

Thanks for the insights.. anyway it really subjective to each individual's preference and tolerance of whatever they deem not good. So the best car for me, may not be the best car for others. That's why consumers have so many brands to choose from. Like I said, as long as there is no regrets then that particular car would be a good car already.

yaya...no best car but most suitable car ;)

yaya...no best car but most suitable car ;)

Hahaa... Suitable also comes from us saying it mah.. Mzd3 fans may not agree. Altis fans may disagree too.. Nissan (other than GTR and QQ) nothing much to say. really disappointing line of cars. Anyway, honda has its line of fans for the Vtec.. so to each their own..

Dear Cityzens, please voice out if you have any complains.. Try to control the City population leh.. nowadays quite common liao.. wahahahaha

Hahaa... Suitable also comes from us saying it mah.. Mzd3 fans may not agree. Altis fans may disagree too.. Nissan (other than GTR and QQ) nothing much to say. really disappointing line of cars. Anyway, honda has its line of fans for the Vtec.. so to each their own..

Dear Cityzens, please voice out if you have any complains.. Try to control the City population leh.. nowadays quite common liao.. wahahahaha

If KM bring in the City Hybrid model I think there would be even more on the road if they price it right.

If KM bring in the City Hybrid model I think there would be even more on the road if they price it right.

Then sibeh heng they never bring in sia... If bring in, every tom dick and harry will be looking for this when they see a city. :yuush:  :a-noway:

post-138980-0-51899400-1501748498_thumb.jpg

Edited by Buadongdong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2