Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Mine said either late Sep or early Oct. I don't mind Oct actually. Yours is also GCOE ?

I took the red one coz I haven't seen or notice a red one before on the roads.

I'm surprised there's no actual active local Honda City forum/fb page for us to exchange tips.

Yea.. mine too.. I recently saw a silver and a red.. but honestly not many of the new City models.. maybe thats why no active forum/fb for Honda City... I am hoping end Sept... my current ride going to die soon... haha...

↡ Advertisement

Yea.. mine too.. I recently saw a silver and a red.. but honestly not many of the new City models.. maybe thats why no active forum/fb for Honda City... I am hoping end Sept... my current ride going to die soon... haha...

Any intention to add stuff to your new ride or doing any PPS ?

I'm not doing any extreme mods but just some cosmetic stuffs adding door visors, carpets, etc.

I think our shipment will be the same one coming in this month.

Any intention to add stuff to your new ride or doing any PPS ?

I'm not doing any extreme mods but just some cosmetic stuffs adding door visors, carpets, etc.

I think our shipment will be the same one coming in this month.

haven't really thought of any mods yet.. probably see how it goes after getting... i personally don't like door visors.. haha.. so probably see how...

Hi all. I'm getting mine in 2 weeks. Slowly dekitting my current ride now and patiently striking the calendar off everyday.

congrats man !!!! wat colour u choose ???? i think all city owners should gather some days lol .....

We can continue to use this forum topic to discuss about Honda City until someone is willing to start a FB Page or something.

It's not to start any group buy for any items but just to discuss incase we encounter common issues with the car.

Hi all,

just got my city yesterday !!!! just wondering how come there is no forum or club under city lol ........ so far so good for my ride........

Congrats!! Can't wait to join you.. haha...

I just signed down mine today! Excited to join the family here:) but probably gotta wait till November before getting the new ride!

power la... enjoy yr ride when u collect it yeah....

power la... enjoy yr ride when u collect it yeah....

Just collect car where got enjoy the ride 1?? So many restrictions leh.. Cannot drive too fast, was told to keep the speed below 100km/h.

Cannot rev too high, cannot chiong red lights if needed. Means have to drive very slow approching red lights especially those with cameras. The car is filled with mineral oil when first collected. Then after 1000km they will change to fully synthetic. After the run-in period then will enjoy the ride la.. Then it will be so much fun.

Just collect car where got enjoy the ride 1?? So many restrictions leh.. Cannot drive too fast, was told to keep the speed below 100km/h.

Cannot rev too high, cannot chiong red lights if needed. Means have to drive very slow approching red lights especially those with cameras. The car is filled with mineral oil when first collected. Then after 1000km they will change to fully synthetic. After the run-in period then will enjoy the ride la.. Then it will be so much fun.

Bro for me now i enjoying every moment with my ride sia even tho is on run in ..... maybe i feel that is better than my previous car ba... my previous was daihatsu sirion 1.3 .... now this city make me feel like keep driving it hahahaha still awaiting for my first servicing .....

• Praise 2

Bro for me now i enjoying every moment with my ride sia even tho is on run in ..... maybe i feel that is better than my previous car ba... my previous was daihatsu sirion 1.3 .... now this city make me feel like keep driving it hahahaha still awaiting for my first servicing .....

Congrats.

What made U went for the city instead of Jazz, civic or HRV?

Congrats.

What made U went for the city instead of Jazz, civic or HRV?

Oh.. First of all jazz is out cos I don't wanna drive hatchback Liao... Second civic is nice but we don't wanna over budget ...city leg room for back seat is spacious which we r looking for plus the things I wan city have and is 1.5... At first I am looking at k3 or even Mazda 3 but I like honda that why I go for city lol ...
  • Praise 1

Oh.. First of all jazz is out cos I don't wanna drive hatchback Liao... Second civic is nice but we don't wanna over budget ...city leg room for back seat is spacious which we r looking for plus the things I wan city have and is 1.5... At first I am looking at k3 or even Mazda 3 but I like honda that why I go for city lol ...

Sounds like the same reasons as me too.. haha.. i saw a few more Citys this week already... 

I just collected my honda city 1.5 mths ago, and I too am loving my ride every time I drive it!

Its my first car and this car has performed flawlessly for me so far.

Sounds like the same reasons as me too.. haha.. i saw a few more Citys this week already...

I agree... the city was relatively rare.. but in the past 2 weeks, i saw at least 5 to 6 citys on the road.

Cannot be compared to Vezels of course.

↡ Advertisement