Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Any feedback if the rear of the G4 City can fit 3 adults comfortably?

or at least not uncomfortably?

Legroom is there for me but not the headroom. I am 1.8m and sat at the back before.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Had been driving my new honda city for 2 weeks, love it at first sight and love it even more after having it.

The handling and the throttle are good, engine is very responsive.

The noise insulation to me is acceptable and rather quiet.

The car is not heavy thus having rear drum brakes over disc brakes doesn't matter at all, is equally effective.

The interior legroom space is as spacious as its boot.

Best of all, I have manage to drive out an average FC of 18.5km/l !

There is no difference for the 2015 model, basically the price difference was subjected to the COE market and AD decision, the only pro is that you get a very new car since it is manufactured in 2015 rather than 2014, other than that, no difference.

• Praise 3

Had been driving my new honda city for 2 weeks, love it at first sight and love it even more after having it.

The handling and the throttle are good, engine is very responsive.

The noise insulation to me is acceptable and rather quiet.

The car is not heavy thus having rear drum brakes over disc brakes doesn't matter at all, is equally effective.

The interior legroom space is as spacious as its boot.

Best of all, I have manage to drive out an average FC of 18.5km/l !

There is no difference for the 2015 model, basically the price difference was subjected to the COE market and AD decision, the only pro is that you get a very new car since it is manufactured in 2015 rather than 2014, other than that, no difference.

Bro, how did you get 18.5 when on paper it shows 17.5 only, and we know real life driving can never be more than what's shown on paper which is at optimal testing. Is your 18.5 based on full tank calculation or just at that moment? With a fuel tank of 40L and hence pump volume at around 36l, how far did your one tank give you? And i saw on gallery that the aircon control panel seems to be akin to that of Vezel which is touch screen type. Yet another image showed the dial knob type. So which one is it? Can advise? Thanks a million. Considering city too. Edited by Andyngps

Bro, how did you get 18.5 when on paper it shows 17.5 only, and we know real life driving can never be more than what's shown on paper which is at optimal testing. Is your 18.5 based on full tank calculation or just at that moment? With a fuel tank of 40L and hence pump volume at around 36l, how far did your one tank give you? And i saw on gallery that the aircon control panel seems to be akin to that of Vezel which is touch screen type. Yet another image showed the dial knob type. So which one is it? Can advise? Thanks a million. Considering city too.

Haha, I don't get any advertising fees for blowing horns but is a fact tht it does show an average of 18-18.5km/l on my display, based on full tank calculations. As for driving wise, though they do optimal testing but is of mixed city/long distance driving, factors like driver's style, type of petrol and tyres also can contribute to FC. For myself, I cruise alot esp on KPE, city/expressway driving, don't accelerate alot, always pick up speed steadily and maintain speed of around 60-90km, no tailgate, no hard brakes, uses shell and mobil petrol. So ya, i think this FC is achievable. One tank can give me a distance of 640-680km

Kah motors only bring in the knob types for Honda City, the touch screens is a new introduction to Honda cars and varies from model to model depending on which one Kah motors would like to bring in. Personally, I still prefer the analogue or the knob type because it gives me a durable feel over buttons and esp over the digital touch screen interface, which attract dust too. Overall is still a good to look at and classy interface lah, just my personal preference to prefer the old analogue kind. You can try asking if can add on tht touch screen for additional money though because I didn't do so.

Edited by Sakurecca

Haha, I don't get any advertising fees for blowing horns but is a fact tht it does show an average of 18-18.5km/l on my display, based on full tank calculations. As for driving wise, though they do optimal testing but is of mixed city/long distance driving, factors like driver's style, type of petrol and tyres also can contribute to FC. For myself, I cruise alot esp on KPE, city/expressway driving, don't accelerate alot, always pick up speed steadily and maintain speed of around 60-90km, no tailgate, no hard brakes, uses shell and mobil petrol. So ya, i think this FC is achievable. One tank can give me a distance of 640-680km

Kah motors only bring in the knob types for Honda City, the touch screens is a new introduction to Honda cars and varies from model to model depending on which one Kah motors would like to bring in. Personally, I still prefer the analogue or the knob type because it gives me a durable feel over buttons and esp over the digital touch screen interface, which attract dust too. Overall is still a good to look at and classy interface lah, just my personal preference to prefer the old analogue kind. You can try asking if can add on tht touch screen for additional money though because I didn't do so.

Wow bro. You have very light right foot. Kudos to that. Sounds tempting. Thanks for the quick feedback and advice bro.

Hello, City Owners,

I'm hunting new car, now narrow down to few like K3, Mz3, Altis, but found Honda city is also within the price range,

however didn't find too many buyers interesting in it, quite curious why the world reputed Honda brand no one shows any interest in, of course Civic is overpriced, but City is in a reasonable price, is there any defect?

I used to compare between altis, city, jazz and vezel when u was hunting my ride. Altis being the most exp that time, of coz. But in the end, I landed my money on city.

It is quiet although it is a CVT. recently changed from shell to caltex, it is quiet @.@. Shell is noisier.

The torque is good enough for my day to day drive. Altis looks more luxury inside with all the soft rubbers. But then again, city is a little cheaper.

If the city comes with a touchscreen climate control, automatic retractor side mirror, and a more flexible arm rest, it would be perfect for my taste.

Hello, City Owners,

I'm hunting new car, now narrow down to few like K3, Mz3, Altis, but found Honda city is also within the price range,

however didn't find too many buyers interesting in it, quite curious why the world reputed Honda brand no one shows any interest in, of course Civic is overpriced, but City is in a reasonable price, is there any defect?

because its an overpriced MIT car?

• Praise 1

Hello, City Owners,

if you are looking at Honda engine, I think you are better off looking at Vezel or a 2nd hand Honda Civic of the previous generation. That IMO is a truly awesome car.

Hello, City Owners,

Try the Vezel if you die die want a Honda car.

Try the Vezel if you die die want a Honda car.

I'm not Honda fan, so my comment is no bias,

I heard a lot people comment of Honda engine difference from others, once test driving SE also want me to notice its engine how refining, honestly speaking I can't feel any difference,

in term of FC, performance, pickup etc

Supersonic

I heard a lot people comment of Honda engine difference from others, once test driving SE also want me to notice its engine how refining, honestly speaking I can't feel any difference,

Lol, i also can't feel the difference how Honda engine is refine and good? To me i only find Honda cars are overpriced and over-rated.

• Praise 1

No comments on the engine. But one thing I can comment is that Honda AD in Singapore, aka Kah Motors, is significationly overpriced. Take a look at the Vezel and HR-V. Though can't denial that AD proves a more hassle-free experience and is the more convenient choice.

Turbocharged

Any news that we will be getting a better-speced City? Hopefully local models will feature auto climate control (touch panel) and rear air-con vents.

Judging from track record of KM and the competition, I strongly recommend you go elsewhere if these are important features to you.

Frankly I believe climate control should never be touch-panel, if I may add.

↡ Advertisement